What are you thinking right now?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

my baby Samantha will always be the one I love and the only in my heart and soul

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby I love you baby

Very VERY NICE FORUM

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thii`nking I have been proven wrong and I need to back off some things and some people .... no point in it and its better to listen to myself especially my mind it always knows best.. listening to my heart doesn't do so well ;)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
:wacko: i'm thinking about my friend and it hurts in her absense so i just need to move forward past a dream and stop thinking of what can't be in this life for me...:(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmMmMm lol this morning so odd and this afternoon is like gRrrR............... blah ....... why does these tard things happen to me >.< aCccC.......... This morning I got into an arguement with warn jai korng I apparently.... when someone start calling someone babe,baby,sweety, and etc...... your considered to be there girlfriend >.< but how so? if they never officially asked and also what happened to the strictly just friends urgh! Does he not know I don't like him like that!! blah!! this is odd and weird now >.<

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking that finally this maddness of my "thinking" is finally over, so hopefully next week will be brand new