What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Kid wah how I gurp delete chuer khoonxnouxwanxjai jark tee nee lah :p lol gurp all it was was a click of a button away and no more khoonxnouxwanxjai hahaha would have been funny =x lol no not really..................

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

one call away baby, if you need me I'll be here, because my love for you remain the same.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Kid wah how I gurp delete chuer khoonxnouxwanxjai jark tee nee lah :p lol gurp all it was was a click of a button away and no more khoonxnouxwanxjai hahaha would have been funny =x lol no not really..................
[post="168409"][/post]​
wow tina I didn't understand what you just said :blink:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
1-lUv3-y0u said:
wow tina I didn't understand what you just said :blink:
[post="168434"][/post]​

lol tao I said I am thinking about how I almost deleted my khoonxnouxwanxjai account :p lol and it would have been funny lol there would be no more khoonxnouxwanxjai lolssss hahaha :p but it was accidental =x lol not purposely

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lolssss Tao and in case you dont know khoonxnouxwanxjai hmmmmmmmmmm lol its hard to explain the khoon nou part but wan jai is sweet heart :p my famsz use to call me a spoiled brat and they still do the thai relatives always call me khoon nou to make fun of being spoiled brat the wan jai part cause hmmm some pplz say im a sweetheart :p which are all likes hahhaa

but thinking..............

ummm... lol I don't know I just got home im tired lol =x and i almost kicked some ladies tush for staring at my tush i feel violated she was all checking out my tush =*( lol and then like she started dogging me so i dogged her bck lolsss >.< *covers head* I'm so bad =x lolsss

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thiinking I think i need a life lol i was dj-ing all day ... come on pplz someone sign up lol =x lolssss i dont want an auto playlist all day =x someone someone someone!! lol

but yawns
its weird .. i feel like I gurp luerm poo chai khon narn laew =x

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

how about some dance music Tina? =)

thinking of my baby as always and oh god I want the car.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
im think why do i have to study in england its not my home why do i have to get up at 6:30! just to get to class for like 8.25! so mad this place is everyone fights for showers and a bowl of horrible porrage