What are you thinking right now?

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Wifey I'm here for ya. *hugs*

I had such a weird dream. Nice, but weird.

I was in such a happy and hyper mood, but now I'm back to blah.

Well off to watch and listen to Big Bang, my newest addictions. LOL

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking of my baby and want some more orange chicken and chow mein.

argh. is it too late to tell him how i feel? "baby come back to me" lmao. >.<

L

lalalek

LADii_TiMELESS said:
argh. is it too late to tell him how i feel? "baby come back to me" lmao. >.<
[post="163556"][/post]​
sweetie are you okay? yes it is alittle too late cause it's night time, well morning time..lol...but you know you got all day tomorrow and the day after that and after..ahh you know the rest :lmao:

Sandy!!!! i hope you feel better dear :( i dont want to see you sad at all... just breathe in..breathe out...relax!!!!!

gaw..i cant go to sleep atm, i said to myself to sleep but then what do you know i'm still up..my msn isn't working but ahhh i'll fixed it tomorrow... :p I hope that everyones doing okay at the moment......cause i love you all :wub:

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
mocha and her man...are cute...in a manly way of course
---------
thinking about spiderman..."with power comes responsibilty"

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

just thinknig of my baby how is she doing. Can't wait to see her 2 more months and she'll be here with me. I love you baby.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thiinking In a way I kinda feel better about my situation and how I've left so many things undone lolss and I need to get started on finishing up those things sorry If I owed u something lmfao =x I'll work on it asap and wow lol tmr is umm a month of something and I almost forgot lmfao well actually i kind of did, but suprised that the other person remembered cause they are as forgetful as I am :sweat:
:p lol okies off to organize and finish up and upload more things for pplz =x hehehehe

L

lalalek

Just sad to know that......she's got what i wanted..your heart :wavecry:

lalalek said:
Just sad to know that......she's got what i wanted..your heart :wavecry:
[post="163813"][/post]​
aw..its ok. you don't need that jerk. if he likes you he would do anything to get back with you. if you need anything im always here for you missy. ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wah Huh? who? um yeah =x im confused I keep trying to finish things up but dont know where to start :( bad bad tina anyone wanna spank me? lmfao kidding lolss!! hahaha!~!!! :p lolss ok sorry i had to do that =x lolss :wub:

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking of my baby and my car

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

digesting my stomach, taking a cold cold cold shower in a little bit and then calling my baby later on. Love you sweetheart

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

I'm thinking my baby is reallly really fast poster my gosh look like she has turbo on her Honda

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

I'm thinking going to go shower and then I'll be back posting and always and forever "I love my baby"

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking when is my baby going to feel better and "yes I'll return her phone call later on and thinking has she ate dinner yet"