What are you thinking right now?

L

lalalek

ahhh!!! :w000t: ..my eye's in pain right now!!! i think i might go BLIND!!! :blink: :wavecry: ....need eye drops!!! can't see!!! :lmao:

sulad

sarNie Adult
How annoying my sister is right now! All she do is complain about how my sister we don't freaken clean the house, when I just clean it. And she came over, and mess it up herself. Gosh! I'm so freaken piss right now.

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
I have a headache

Dying to look at my magazines that I just purchased

Wondering what happened to my cousin on a particular social networking site....lol

I gotta walk my husky after this!!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
I'm TIRE!!! but i miss sarnworld so much!....just got back from camping! it was fun! :p

bugsy

sarNie Adult
im craving for something sooooo cold that will make me go brain freeze. dammit....im broke though! shooooo..

L

lalalek

noungning said:
i'm thinking i'm gonna miss sarnworld when i'm not here for a month... :(

will anyone miss me? :blush:
[post="141483"][/post]​
wait..where are you leaving too? shoo can i go to? i'mma miss you, you ting tong head!!!!!! :lmao:

anyways....i'm listening to a song, and it's making me think: if i was to ask him to stay, would he have really stayed? or would he just have left like what he did? <_<

noungning

Heartless
lalalek said:
wait..where are you leaving too? shoo can i go to? i'mma miss you, you ting tong head!!!!!! :lmao:

anyways....i'm listening to a song, and it's making me think: if i was to ask him to stay, would he have really stayed? or would he just have left like what he did?

L

lalalek

noungning said:
i'm goin to thai... hehehe

gosh so mushy ur love story.. ^_^
[post="141496"][/post]​
lol...i am sorry about my mushy story...the song just brought back memories!!! but anyways ning we are gunna miss you a bunches!!!!! :D

L

lalalek

Lido_Lynn said:
its late and im hungry.....weird....=/
[post="141773"][/post]​
Lynn go to sleep, dang i need to go to sleep too......but the thing is i can't!!!!! :angry: