What are you thinking right now?

L

lalalek

I never knew how hard it was to confess something to a friend......i feel so bad to saying all of that now...the outcome of that was ending our friendship between eachother....i am so sad right now, i can cry a river too!!!!! :wavecry: ......i wish i could of took all of what i said back but i would of been lie'n to myself that they liked me!! :( :wavecry:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*huggies* lalalek Everything will be fine! I am kinda in the same situation =\ i told a very special person to me a person ive been with a year that I think its time we look beyond what we know because it seems as though we have lost that connection.......And ended our relationship! Only to be stupid and realize how much I love him! blah but I had to do what I had to do.....So the only thing left is to move on!! And I wish sometimes that I could take that decision back, but whats done is done and its apart of the past time to get poppin and live my life as I normally do thats whats on my mind................

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
i had a depressing weekend. couldn't sleep all night. still sad but i'm trying to hold in that tears. work sux. there's nothing to do to keep me busy right now. i wish i have someone to comfort me or can somebody lend me a shoulder to cry on? so yeah, i guess i need someone to babysit me when i'm feeling down. :'(

L

lalalek

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
*huggies* lalalek Everything will be fine! I am kinda in the same situation =\ i told a very special person to me a person ive been with a year that I think its time we look beyond what we know because it seems as though we have lost that connection.......And ended our relationship! Only to be stupid and realize how much I love him! blah but I had to do what I had to do.....So the only thing left is to move on!! And I wish sometimes that I could take that decision back, but whats done is done and its apart of the past time to get poppin and live my life as I normally do thats whats on my mind................
[post="124497"][/post]​

Aww i am very sorry to hear that......wow i feel for you especially when you've known him for a year...... :( ....I don't know how long it is gunna take me to Tum Jai all of this....all i can do is cry!!! I didn't want all of this to happen so fast, i even asked him to yoo narn narn but unfortunetly that didn't last? how long did it take you to tum-jai all of this? i was just wondering? :(

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
lalalek said:
Aww i am very sorry to hear that......wow i feel for you especially when you've known him for a year...... :( ....I don't know how long it is gunna take me to Tum Jai all of this....all i can do is cry!!! I didn't want all of this to happen so fast, i even asked him to yoo narn narn but unfortunetly that's not didn't last right? how long did it take you to tum-jai all of this? i was just wondering? :(
[post="124624"][/post]​

awww.. lalalek, i hope u feel better and recover quick.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lalalek said:
Aww i am very sorry to hear that......wow i feel for you especially when you've known him for a year...... :( ....I don't know how long it is gunna take me to Tum Jai all of this....all i can do is cry!!! I didn't want all of this to happen so fast, i even asked him to yoo narn narn but unfortunetly that didn't last? how long did it take you to tum-jai all of this? i was just wondering? :(
[post="124624"][/post]​

well I actually yang tam jai mai dai luye ca......but I go about living life as normal as possible =\ I mean its not hard and sometimes it starts to go away and I start forgetting or it doesnt bother me as much as it did in the beginning and its been like 2 months....... since it happend but the thing that sucks is that the person still contacts me so it brings back the doubts, but I did what I felt was right for me so I'll just have to get over it......Life is about moving forward not backwards....... Everytime something like this happens its a chapter in a book and once that chapter is over u go on to read or write the next part..... lol dammit now I'm starting to sound like I'm giving a lecture! lol but trust me you'll be fine *huggies* It hurts and yeah if you feel like crying just let it all out! lol what I did the first few days was look at myself cry in the mirror and then I would start laughing at my own stupidity then I would start feeling better for awhile...... lol But you'll be fine~!! lol k I need to stop for I continue embarrassing myself haha

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
hehehehehe some may think im c r a zy but rite this minute im thinking which p'ek imma see this summer.......O__o

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
the unwanted drama at my parents place!!!

My sis-in-law is coming with her man.....hoping that she will keep her Tokyo image infront of him because she's sucks when she acts all snobby, which I called it her "OKAYAMA ACT!!"

Whe is the installation of the XP WIndows are going to be done so I could use my new IPOD that I got for Christmas last year!!!

What is wrong with my husky....he soo hyper this morning....so worried about him!!!

L

lalalek

Listening to Peacemaker's Soot Tai song is just getting me to think about it him :wavecry: ..it's over but still i can't stop thinking...dang Lek get over it, he's not worth it :( ...i am okay guys, it' just the music makes me think that is it!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
huysz thinkin how much pain im in...wrist fell out of socket tryna break my baby sisters fall.........and samantha arent u related to Noi? lol hahah ur pic lOokie kinda familiar ^-^