What are you thinking right now?

noungning

Heartless
being drunk at 3am once again... hmmmm listening to music sang by dunk makes me sad. but i refuse to be sad because there are too many things in life to be happy about... eh i'm still breathing...right now... i start to linger...-_-

L

lalalek

Happy Mothers day is here and i have nothing for my mom....sad, i never felt so broke in my life, not even a card is in my hand??? lol.....

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FOR ALL THE MOMMA"S

mskinyi

what the hell was i dreaming about him for?! :angry: its been 3yrs we been apart aiiishhhh im over him, why is he still haunting me in my dream he moved on since the first get go and i have too... he destroyed my dream... why did my charming yunho suddenly transform into HIM... and OMG did i give him a kiss too :eek: ... wahhhh!!!

L

lalalek

I kinda have a headache right now because of maybe playing Tennis in the Rain yesterday!!!!! I am super bored right now and decided to clean my room so that people won't complain too much!!!! gosh, so much stuff to do and all i wanna ask is to just be able to see my friends and talk to love ones!!! :D

noungning

Heartless
WHOA MY WORLD IS SPINNING IN CIRCLES.....WOW IT TAKES ME LIKE 6 MINS TO TYPE ONE FREAKING WORD. AND NO ONE IS ONLINE GOSH....

L

lalalek

Summer School Starts Today for me so i gotta get ready like in a few hours.....i am kinda nervous but at the same time......Bummed because summer ain't gunna be cool and relaxing......lol..... :lmao: