What are you thinking right now?

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I just want to say that I've been accepted to Chicago's fashion design school. I'll be leaving this summer, but I won't forget my sarnie friends and I'll check in once a while since I'll be busy with classes and getting started.

any sigh seeing places that I should check out while I'm there? I've never been to chicago before so it should prove to be interesting.

noungning

Heartless
i'm so sick, tired, and about to die. coughing until my mind blanks out every other second is not fun!!! i hate being sick... gosh i wanna go out! i'm so bored gosh.

samstar

sarNie Elites
:shocked: money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money :shocked: :shocked:
So bored. :rolleyes:

vina_lek

...that I have to leave school & go to work soon. It's a never ending cycle...soo tired...want to hit the pool instead. :lol:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Damn!!! why couldn't have chosen Japan for my 15 page country report instead of Thailand?? Due in 24 hours and i have only four pages. wish me luck everyone! :sweat:

noungning

Heartless
iamnowhere said:
Damn!!! why couldn't have chosen Japan for my 15 page country report instead of Thailand?? Due in 24 hours and i have only four pages. wish me luck everyone! :sweat:
[post="112498"][/post]​

aww i remember jamming 30 pages in 2 days lol. such a great rush i'm telling u! lol

waiwai. good luck!! :D