What are you thinking right now?

shubby

sarNie Adult
rite now i'm thinking of who's going to call me at this time, and i kept looking at my phone...LOLZ

noungning

Heartless
ahhhhhhhh gosh i'm fuckin pissed off. people jus likes to ruin my days. jus if i can go on without having to even care about others it'd be so much better.

noungning

Heartless
ahhhhhhhh gosh i'm fuckin pissed off. people jus likes to ruin my days. jus if i can go on without having to even care about others it'd be so much better.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
[post="108417"][/post]​
LOL...who and what pissed you off now? :p

Ehhhh, you're back from Thailand already or have you not left yet? :unsure:

noungning

Heartless
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...who and what pissed you off now? :p

Ehhhh, you're back from Thailand already or have you not left yet? :unsure:
[post="108439"][/post]​

no dude i'm in vancouver, bc, canada right now... gosh my fellow colleagues pissed me off of course. damn idiots go to a shopping street because they wanna shop, but then goes and doesn't go to shop?!?! wtf damn and they said oh we don't really need to buy anything anyways wtf. oyyyyyyyyy! thailand is in july... -_-

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ahhh i got to look good today!!! because it's my best friend's wedding!!! yup, i'm at utah right now waiting for my friends finish their dress-up then boom! to the temple!

note to self: hopefully, i wouldn't cry...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
no dude i'm in vancouver, bc, canada right now... gosh my fellow colleagues pissed me off of course. damn idiots go to a shopping street because they wanna shop, but then goes and doesn't go to shop?!?! wtf damn and they said oh we don't really need to buy anything anyways wtf. oyyyyyyyyy! thailand is in july... -_-
[post="108454"][/post]​
I love Vancouver, B.C., especially when it involves a shopping spree :w000t: ...oh yeah, and the foods and fruits :wub: during the summertime in Chinatown.

They went to shop, but didnt buy anything? LOL...well, they could be broke you know <_< ...and maybe too embarrassed to admit it ;)

noungning

Heartless
Wai Wai Noodles said:
I love Vancouver, B.C., especially when it involves a shopping spree :w000t: ...oh yeah, and the foods and fruits :wub: during the summertime in Chinatown.

They went to shop, but didnt buy anything? LOL...well, they could be broke you know

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
hmmm... what am I thinking?? so MUCH going on--

ok, so hmm.. what i'm thinking is, should i be jealous that some lame chick is trying to get a hook up with my ex??? :ph34r:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
noooo they have money, they said they wanted to go buy some souvenirs and maybe shop some more. but when we were at the street they were like lets go get something to eat, and we did... so now when we were done eating they were like i don't want to go shopping i don't think we need anything.... when in the first place they came with me because they wanted to shop. wtf, so they just ruined my day yesterday. well today is last night in vancouver. my tour manager is gonna bring us to celebrity... hopefully its a nice hot spot. :unsure:
[post="108734"][/post]​
Hahahaha...Ning! Well, you know what happens when you are STUFFED :lmao: ...the effects got to them too quickly<<<full, sleepy, and becomes lazy or should I say LESS active in what they've planned to do :unsure:

Ehhh...they dont do this too often do they? LOL...you'd have to have like a side plan all the time along with your so-called "real" one <_<

Next time, shop, shop, shop...then, let them eat :lol:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Right now, I'm thinking, Is New York the place for me to start my fashion designing education? Anyone from New York here?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sarN said:
when im goin get marry ??
[post="109270"][/post]​

LMAO! Well, if you would only say YES to when I've asked you then you wouldnt have to ponder about it would you...YOU PRUNY MUSHROOM :p :p