What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Homemade burgers it is today again s'all good I love cooking it LOL and I rather eat my own burger then buy one elsewhere! At least I can make it as big as I want LOL

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i may love this girl, but 914 still occupies my dreams with hope that we may still speak to each other with daylight defining a moment heaven sends with more then our words because i still love her with feelings she may never understand till the sun sets on all life on this world she calls home...

:):):):):)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...if the world runs out of colors and hope is beneath the rain, i will share these pent up emotions trapped inside my heart every time we meet and give the world a chance to see love as i have it every time i breathe with one more moment in time i'm with you beside me!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...a man truly knows his value when he can recognize his inner demons that pick at his soul and change the light that shines on his heart with love inside himself to give room in his life for another unconditionally, to invite someone as her into my heart good and bad is water on a fire that destroys me when i'm alone with fear. i give not one minute for the desires that would erase her from my heart, i love her more then me...

:):):):):)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's a beautiful sunday morning and yet here I am memorizing my oratorical piece and doing my projects!!!!! <_<
I wanna go to the beach.... -_-

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I have such a headache and IDK why!!! URGHH!!! Oh the "dart seen" (suki yaki) was sooooo goooodd!!!! Want some more now!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
FUDGE... MY RELATIVES ARE COMING TO SLEEP OVER >_<.. AIYAH >_<..
MY MOM IS SO GONNA MAKE ME CLEAN >_<

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Urgh, I need to stop browsing the net and finish typing my chapter!!