What are you thinking right now?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking about should I buy the Honda Civic Si Coupe or Nissan Sentra SE-R

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww P'sam *huggies* and im sure the car will be fine whatevers wrong wif it lolss and muah p'sam hope u feel better.......

Thiinking umm like I was on msn and aim and like no one talking to me so i logged of :lol: =x im so dumb lolssss =x but i guess ill just continue to listen to music as I don't wanna be of bother to anyone else.. so anyone need me msn ish

....baby..lol hahah :p
<<<Guess the rest lmfao

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww* you two cheerios *hugs* and *kisses* feel better smile for tina :p muah!!!

I'm Kinda Down Also :( But Ah Well I Can Get Over it... As For Right Now all yah guys need to do is say so and I'll listen =)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thinking why n tina sound like she's going to leave for an extended amount of time...or am i reading too much into it....??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Could it be........ I found a forum where I rather be than sarNworld? yes it is........ im kidding lol, but yes I may leave for an extended amout of time ... no telling when i'll be back, but i'm leaving sometime in the middle of next month... to where I'm going? I cannot say.. or will not say....but if yah cares to know then just ask :p lol but other than that will not volunteer info that is not needed *hugs* I love yah pplz

and P'thookie yah sexy tush :p

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
aww oh no P'Tina is leaving us?? leaving me?? who is it...tell me.... <_< lol I'm j/k j/k j/k haha but I'm gonna miss you!!

I'm gonna miss seeing "Last post by: KhoOnxNouxWanxJai"
I'm gonna miss seeing your adorable face on your sig
I'm gonna miss seeing your green fonts... I'm gonna miss you T_T

But come back though I'll be waiting :wavecry: if not I'm gonna have to drag you back to your computer and superglue you onto the chair okay.. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lolsss kids im not going to wonder off far im still gonna come back when grandpa starts the radio station who else would be the dj with the sexy voice :p lolss kidding and I just noticed that the green font is a big part of me lmfao! tao *hugs* such a cutie lolss and if u miss my sig just go to my profile it'll still be there :wub: lolss :p silly nong sao

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
hehe I'll be sure to be at your pro 24/7 now haha and your picture thread ;) lmao haha well..I'll be waiting...now I'm off to do homework!! >.<

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thinking of chaining yai nong tina thing-thong to one of the sarnie dungeons so that she can't go anywhere!! yes, we do have dungeons..muahhahaha! :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thinking, yahk thae tha poo chai bong bong kon neung tee tum hai nong samantha kong i thong kid teung hua pbuck hua pbum yung ngee!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thinking NONG samantha is on crack! me super duper old too! u look too young to be older than me. if you are, me will VERRRRRY surprised!! LOL