Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

lala121

sarNie Egg
i cant wait till this lakorn comes out does anyone know when its schedule to air?
the only thing that is eh is ken floral shirts..i know he playin like a player but um....i dont think player where floral shirt lolz other than that i love wat ken wearin wth the black graphic shirt tho.!

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all,

just hoping if someone could please explain what opening ceremony and fitting ceremony of a lakorn means?

Thanks so much! :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hi all,

just hoping if someone could please explain what opening ceremony and fitting ceremony of a lakorn means?

Thanks so much! :)
Well, The opening Ceremony..from what i've seen
it's when they come together (Cast) &Pray.
so that the lakorn wil be safe & success!
&&The Fitting Ceremony is when the main leads takes pictures
for the lakorn. Mostly wearing clothes that explains their character.

Anyways, it's gonna be hard seeing Ken&Chompoo together for me.
They're cute together though. ahaha
Can't wait for this lakorn also ;D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
never woulda imagined Ken and Araya! i'm interested in this new coupling, and it looks like it'll be fun to watch! i love comedy! lol the summary sounds funny too - the player getting caught by a gold digger! lol
the clip where Araya has to strip Ken is ... bwahahaha....! X]

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
little preview from see san bunterng today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxFJs5lXjJU

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I thought vicky was the nanek in this new drama!!! I wish vicky gets to play nanek more!!!! I love her acting in Fai ruk arsoon!!! She's do funnie in there esp when she plays the character wan!!! But still i'll watch it just for vicky!!! If she's playing nanrai again!!! I'll quit it b4 I become bias!!!!

Looking toward to see it!!!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
sorry! to say this but i am not a fan of chompoo....there is something about her...so i think i will past on this drama even though i love ken so much i don't like the girl in this drama...it think she good to stay at CH7 instead for coming to CH3.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
I thought vicky was the nanek in this new drama!!! I wish vicky gets to play nanek more!!!! I love her acting in Fai ruk arsoon!!! She's do funnie in there esp when she plays the character wan!!! But still i'll watch it just for vicky!!! If she's playing nanrai again!!! I'll quit it b4 I become bias!!!!

Looking toward to see it!!!
i am with you! i think Vicky is better then Chompoo...

fun

Expired Sarnie
When it comes to acting, I do prefer Vicky over Araya. I love both girls and I am glad Chompoo is with Ch3. It just sucks that they have given her crappy roles/script. Well her previous lakorn with Ch3 wasn't bad but I expected more from her.

CH3 make Vicky nang ek again. I like her in comedy roles, her drama roles are great too. She did do a good job in FRA but just suck the plot was kind of not to my liking.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, i just hate that vicky have to be stuck in supporting role. she gets to be n'ek once in a full moon and her roles are minor..if only she was given the opportunity. i guess she doesnt mind otherwise she would move to ch7 already which isnt a great idea either..

fun

Expired Sarnie
yea, i just hate that vicky have to be stuck in supporting role. she gets to be n'ek once in a full moon and her roles are minor..if only she was given the opportunity. i guess she doesnt mind otherwise she would move to ch7 already which isnt a great idea either..
Moving to Ch7 ain't going to do Vicky anything. Pancake, Kwan, Aump, and Pinky are still highly being promoted. I like her with Ch3 and maybe I am bias because I am in more favor with Ch3.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Vicky has been in the business for a quite a long time. If she was gonna be promoted to be a top n'ek, that would have happened a long time ago. She's attractive and I think she is a capable actress but I don't believe she has the "it" factor to be top leading actress.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Moving to Ch7 ain't going to do Vicky anything. Pancake, Kwan, Aump, and Pinky are still highly being promoted. I like her with Ch3 and maybe I am bias because I am in more favor with Ch3.
yep. ch7 already have so many actresses and she wouldn't be able to compete with them since alot are hot comodity. plus, i love her with ch3 anyway. i dont wanna see her with any of the ch7 actors

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know about the IT!!! But she just need better nangrk storyline to work with!!! It's like they try so hard to make Vicky prove her talent or whatsoever, but never really gave her a lakorn where they actually show her playing romance that really touched the heart.... All the ones I've seen, it's like the stor's not even about her though she's the nanek!!! I need to see her in lakorns where the story focuses on her n her love with the praek!!! I mean even if she did play nanek roles other casts are in the film more than her.... Like in FRA, omg it would've been better if the story didn't suck so bad... N the one she played with Ken.... Omg there's no romance n they married! So weird.... I don't know... But I like the one she played with por t n ploy cherman where por t was a twin.... I love her n por 's story more than por n ploy's....

Anyways, I hope this lakorn is good bc I'm not araya chompoo fan but I like Ken he's alrite

Areeya

sarNie Adult
omg...hopefully this will be my next anticipating lakorn to watch..anyway anybody know the summary of this lakorn to give me a heads up?