Wb Zoo Ib Yam - Tik and Janie's Lakorn

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
DUNNO IF ANYBODY HAS POSTED THIS.. BUT JUSS LOOKIN AROUND N SPOTTED THIS... IMMA GET THIS.... LOVE THE THAI VERSION.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I HAVE PART 1... IT'S SOO FUNNY... I LOVE IT.. TIK AND JANIE ARE SO CUTE.. IT'S SOO ADORABLE HOW TIK ALWAYS FOLLOW JANIE AROUND.... THE VOICES ARE GREAT TOO.. MATCHES TIK AND JANIE..

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
is this tang tawan diew? or is it the other one...jw..any ways...if its good..i should buy it too..lol..

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
It looks interesting...but I notice that the dubbing company is EQ entertainment. I'm not too fond of their voices, but I was just wondering if Janie's voice is high pitched and babyish? My sister bought a video by EQ and I just found the main girl's voice annoying! But anyways, I just wanted to know how Janie's voice is.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
shoot! I don't know if i shoud buy this or not.

anjos

huh..... I just want to know why they call this movie "wb zoo ib yam"?????? for me I dont want to watch it in hmong...... if ya know thai.... watch it in thai..... it much more better than when hmong translet it....

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
OKAY.. SO MY MOM JUST BOUGHT PART 2 & 3 TODAY... AT FIRST.. I DIDN'T LIKE JANIE'S VOICE BECAUSE IT SOUND A LITTLE ANNOYING BUT THEN I GOT USE TO IT AND IT REALLY MATCHED HER CHARACTER... AS FOR TIK... DAMN HE'S FIONE IN HERE.. HIS VOICE IS SO CUTE.... I LIKE IT WHEN HE ALWAYS FOLLOW JANIE AROUND... AND JANIE'S NAME IN HERE IS LIKE "SMILE" IN HMONG AND TIKS NAME IS LU-SHE.... KINDA COOL NAMES YET WEIRD.. HAHAHA..

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I saw the original in thai and it was great. the cast was super...Tik and janie were great together and their chemistry really clicked. I'm trying to decide if I should buy the hmong dubbed one even though I've all ready seen the thai lang. one.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
I got the whole set in hmong...
it is very funny and sweet...
I like the part where they met in the village and he was like: neeg zoo nkauj li kom, npe must hu ua "lala" no los yog something else...I was cracking up!

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
I LOVE THIS LAKORN...IT WAS FUNNY AND I ENJOYED IT...TIK IS SO CUTE IN THIS ONE!!!

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
i agree....it is so funny...i watch so many time in a row....love tik in here...he is so funny and cute....someone who haven't seen it yet...should get this one....

sweety_kaj

sarNie Egg
hum... i bought it ... i don't hav time to watch it but my mother tells me that its really bad... she doesn't like ... n u wats ur opinion?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
wats the storyline? can anyone tell me? and how many parts are there to the hmong dubbed one?

hnub_khaab

sarNie Egg
I tried to watch it, but I didn't really like it. I guess its okay. My mom and I got kind of bored with it so we skipped most of it to the end. Sorry.