wat mobile phones do you recommend?

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
i personally like samsung and anycall haha =) they have cute phones..
[post="49521"][/post]​
Anycall is a signature product of Samsung in Korea.

I own a samsung. I plan to get a new one though. Early next year.

noungning

Heartless
i have had a samsung and 2 sonyericsson... i love the sony's but samsungs are good too... my friends have LGs they seem pretty decent for the price. i mean my friend got his for free and it looks good, take picture/video, has flashing lights, mp3, and a memory slot just like my sony...and i've paid 535 and he paid nothing for it... so it makes me look dumb lol... but hey i can still brag about mine roflmao :loool:

samstar

sarNie Elites
i don't know which phone is good. i keep changing my phone all the time :loool: the phone i got right now is motorola Rokr.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i don't know because i'm deaf so i like using tmobile sidekick II but as for you, i heard so many good positives about Sony Ericsson phones... :rolleyes: :D

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
oh gosh! you all have nice phones! haha i have a LG....i have to agree it does suck!....i have bad connections.....wanna throw my phone around haha.....i should tell my dad i want to change my phone then keke

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
I would recommend the new motorola Itunes...I love it. it's like having a mini ipod and a phone..a two in one deal and plus they have great picture image with video even with a flash when you want to take picture in the dark...hehehehe :D

noungning

Heartless
i'll recommend the phone i have... w800i, its a walkman, 2 mega pixal camera with flash, video camera, mp3 player, it has a slot for memory sticks...the duo sticks that are the half size of the memory sticks. the largest memory stick out there right now is 2gb so you can buy that and hold like 500-700 mp3s...it looks very trendy. cute orangey color. but u needa get a provider that uses sims.. the sounds are great. the speaker function is loud too...the ringtones sounds like ur listening to ur cd. umm what else...but i dunno if a service provider picked up the phone so u might have to buy it directly with the sony stores or on the sony online store.

Fenix

Nang Fah
The w800 is the same as the K750. Just the color and the headphone are the difference. My cousin has the w800, he said that the headphones sound quality is really good. I think you can still listen to your songs on the w800 without a sim card. Not really sure. I'll have to ask my cousin about that. T Mobile has the K750 too but it's called D750.

noungning

Heartless
yeah you can listen to mp3s without the sim card but the phone's memory is small so you'd only be able to save like 8 songs...and thats only if you want to have no space for pictures and videos. the headphones are alright...they cancel noises thats probably why he likes it... um well the k750 and w800 is the same... just the way it looks... i believe... but in my area they don't have the k750...i was thinking of getting that but i decided not to since i have access the the latest phone from sony right next door at the mall. but i'm not sure if the k750 is also a walkman. the walkman is pretty neat but u'd need to wear the headphones for it

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I have the sony ericsson w800i too and love it so much ... :D you can play mp3 and also have a memory stick to store your mp3s & pictures. I'm using a 1gb memory stick in my phone ... hmm you don't always need to listen music on a headphone it has a speaker. I always listen to music in the bathroom when I take a bubble bath :loool: it's an excellent phone ... umm it works best with T-mobile btw and its ok with Cingular.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I dont know what LG models you guys are talking about but the one I have is great and I love it. I have the LG VX7000 and it works really good, so I would recommend that one, and the Motorola RAZR, the Nokia 6256i, and the Sidekick II. Theres more, but I cant think of them.

LINKS...
LG VX7000
Motorola RAZR
Nokia 6256i
Sidekick II