wat do yOu gIrls thInk abOut hmOng gUyz???

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
I think, for those hmong girls who don't want to date or even marry a hmong guy.. just haven't met the right hmong guys... yes it's true some if not most hmong guys are a$$, but give them a chance... Trust me... i use to think that way too...

Give them a chance... and maybe someone will change your mind

azngurlo07

sarNie Hatchling
SOME HMONG guys are really pathetic... wannabe gangsters...

Hmong guys are scary.... they are way too stalkerish!
To tell the truth Ive only dated 1 hmong guy and dumped him within 5 days.... Yeah and he is pretty heartbroken and its been like ferkin months!! SCARY DUDE!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hahahaa...you guys are soo silly. Man! I think you guys just make this too hard. This topic is about Hmong guys and our opinions on them...we dont have to bring in the issue about loving/hating hmongs. I find it rather fun to talk about Hmong guys cause...I AM a girl. so...lets just ramble on about them...here's our opportunity as sarnies to...no hating about races and such cause remember...no matter what their race...GUYS are GUYS!

--Lets see...Hmong guys....alot of them are pot heads...yes...i agree. Can't deny that. But there are also alot of them who arent. Cant deny that either. So....yay...we can pick and choose.

--And the gangsters thing...I find that soo stupid. But hey, sometimes you cant really blame them...it's also nurture too, not only nature. But I happen to know some ghetto hmong guys that are just the nicest, sweetest guys ever!

--I happen to think that some of those "korean wannabes" as you guys so call them....are HOTT! hahah...forreals! Some on the otherhand...it's just like....O hell no! hahaha...

--Ok...and as for heights...I dont really care cause im short too. So since im short and he's short too...it all works out. That way...I can actually reach his shoulder when we slow dance. ^_^ But there are tall hmong guys out there...take for example one of my friends...its like damn! I'm jealous! S'all good though.

--Some of them dont know how to think..but hey...when did men ever think??! haahah....jk...im not hating on men. There are alot of them out there that are smart...I should know. However....there's always two sides to a coin....take for examples...*cough*my brothers*cough*

--And I think over the past years, they've actually become cuter...haha. Cause they know how to dress up now! Yay! LoL. We all have our "types of men" so of course not all of them are gonna fit it.

--And if you're interested in another ethnicity...go for it! As for me...I dunno why but Im just more attracted to asians...any kind. Dude...but there are alot of whites out there that are HOTT HOTT HOTT! Damn....drools..

C'MON!! KEEP THIS FUN!!

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
Many Hmong guys as punks.. and many are ugly... but I guess the hot ones makes up for it.

I don't know if I want to a marry a hmong guy, but I'll have no problem with it if i do.. I was with one for five years... at the end things didn't work out.... he cheated on me .... I don't hate hmong guys but think most of them are players...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I don't mind hmong guys, but I don't think that I will want to stay in the Hmong tradition when I get marry. I don't want to have the mother nagging or bitching about her daughter in law not being proper the way hmong elders do. I ready to move on and live a carefree life without all the unnecassary critism.