wat do yOu gIrls thInk abOut hmOng gUyz???

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
well imma have to say i think hmong boys are to fake......if u ONLY knew wat i mean then yea were on the same page...but 4'real i can't imagin me datting a hmong guy anymore....cOs im to Into my international GUYZzzzz..lol..i mean i dun wanna seem like im hating on hmOng guys even tho' im hmOng but yEa im being 4real hea and cOme on'.... hMong bOys can't seem to find who they really are inside...if u dun know what i mena hOlla ..... sOwwie about this dOrky tOpic im in the library being hella bOred :D :blink: :wub: :w000t:

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
sunny_gyrl said:
well imma have to say i think hmong boys are to fake......if u ONLY knew wat i mean then yea were on the same page...but 4'real i can't imagin me datting a hmong guy anymore....cOs im to Into my international GUYZzzzz..lol..i mean i dun wanna seem like im hating on hmOng guys even tho' im hmOng but yEa im being 4real hea and cOme on'.... hMong bOys can't seem to find who they really are inside...if u dun know what i mena hOlla ..... sOwwie about this dOrky tOpic im in the library being hella bOred :D :blink: :wub: :w000t:
[post="51406"][/post]​

What do you meant "hmong boys are to fake". Does not matter what you think are do, remember you still a Hmong, your blood, your soul, your heart, eyes, and your color still in Hmong pure unless you're mixed. I don't meant, you can only date hmong guy, you can choose who ever you like and date them any kind of race. It's your choice whatever you say or do you're right on yourself. There's nothing against who you are dating. I just don't know why you dislike hmong guy so much, what makes you dislike them. Or are you just trying to be kewls and want to taste old others.....your choice!!!

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i think that it great that someone started this topic because i have heard so much about this......i think that for every race, ethncity, there is "good and bad" boys....people think that hmong guys are not as great as other race guys, but i think that girls that say that just happen to meet a "bad" Hmong guy and not the "good" hmong guys because the one that break your heart are the easiest to get...because they get all that is available... if you know what i mean...
but international relationship is not a problem to me at all...i support you if you have a mix race relationship but just don't sterotype about hmong people..i also think that mix children are very beautiful/handsome too because they are. :D

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Here's my two cents.

Hmong guys... um no comment

I don't hate nor do I like.

So i'm gonna be peaceful.

Just because I don't have anything doesn't mean I hate hmong guys, nor do i like them. I'm very openminded so I'm all game.

Heheh.

Sunny,
it's okay you don't like hmong guys,come to LA and i'll take you club hopping, you'll met some international guys. HEHEHE

kvang

sarNie Egg
hey...i don't know why you dislike hmong guys...hong guys are just hmong guys...they act like who they are and i dunno why you think they can't find themelves...do you even know if you found yourselve or u know yourself?...don't say that...because they could be telling others that you can't find yourself either...so just leave them alone...u probably met a hmong guy who you just don't seem to like or who just hurt you...some could be assholes and some sould be your dream guy...not everyone is perfect you know...it doesn't bother anyone if you stick with your INTERNATIONAL GUYS!!!! anywayz wink wink...don't hate on your own PEOPLe...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
here's my opinion.................i am hmong and will marry a hmong....i'm sticking to my culture...........but these are just the BAD attributes i find in hmong boys............

1) they are too short..............dang...you will never find a tall hmong boy unless you're super lucky and come across one..they are mostly all short. they may be taller when you AREN'T wearing your HEELS but when you put one your HIGH HEELS they are short............

2) They don't know how to keep their hands to themselves....now i don't really know about this but for me....if i'm going out with you.....you gotta keep your hands to yourself and stop invading my bubble....iono about all you other gals though.....that's just me......

3) most of them are already pot-heads..........i will never marry someone who does drugs/smokes etc.......but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen cause they mostly all do anyways............maybe i just haven't come across the right one...........

4) last and most annoying................all the cute, tall, and hot ones are taken..........awwww shucks......too bad for me....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think hmong guys these days are too ghetto.. most of them are.. and some are wanna-be.. :( get's on my nerves.. when they try too hard..

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with some of ya gals...lol
truly, hmong guys are SHORT....incredibly short, it's like one-in-million chance that you will find a hmong guy whose tall....
and many of them are PRETTY BOYS!!~i dislike that...and they're so wanna-bes'....
beside they don't know anything at all- like life, going to school to get a better education, and stop doing drugs, they think girls with make-up are pretty only (like they've never seen a pretty girl without make-up), etc....
it's just so ridiculous!!~
for me personal, i can never imagine myself living under the same roof with a hmong guy..no offense but yea...i mean if someday i find a hmong guy who actually how what life is all about, have the personality that i like then maybe i will give him a chance....but i know it's a very small chance!!~
anywase, i actually like this topic becuase i've been telling my friends that i dislike hmong guys and i will only go for whites, or other asian guys.....iono..but maybe something is jsut wrong with me or something is wrong with hmong guys...
........my brothers are HOT....seriously, all my friends and cousins think so...and they told me that they're like the first hmong guy they've seen that are actually TALL...yea..guaranteed they are hot and tall....not only that, they have a high degree of education and know what's right and wrong; they're very cool and nice too!!~ but too bad gals, they're taken..lol...
yea so if i actually date a hmong guy, i want someone like my brother them because they're like an idol for hmong guys...lol...you know what i mean right...lol
i know that i'm hmong and have hmong blood but that doesn't necessary means we have to date hmong guys only...
........iono, it's depends on my heaven paper who i'm meant to be with.....
but yea, glad you started this topic because i actually like it....
........i have a question: what do you guys think of white guys???my chinese friend told me that they're cute and all but it's like they won't take the relationship seriously...so iono...
okies dorkies, it's my thoughts only don't chop me!!~lol

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
haha...my type of topic...lol

hmongs guys...screw them to h3!! and back...they're a bunch of wannabe koreans...who think they're too "cool"...with the fake highlighted hair...they can't accept the fact that they're nothing close to being koreans and they never will be...they're a bunch of pathetic losers who think (smart) girls will fall for their fake looks...they don't have any ambitions becuz they think they know it all...and when they're proven wrong they get into hissy fits...i've never had a high opinion of hmong guys (except for family members) and i never will...hmong girls who marry hmong guys...good luck to you becuz you'll definitely need it to make it through your life with them...and for non-hmong girls who marry hmong guys...ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE???!!!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
beamie said:
here's my opinion.................i am hmong and will marry a hmong....i'm sticking to my culture...........but these are just the BAD attributes i find in hmong boys............

1) they are too short..............dang...you will never find a tall hmong boy unless you're super lucky and come across one..they are mostly all short. they may be taller when you AREN'T wearing your HEELS but when you put one your HIGH HEELS they are short............

2) They don't know how to keep their hands to themselves....now i don't really know about this but for me....if i'm going out with you.....you gotta keep your hands to yourself and stop invading my bubble....iono about all you other gals though.....that's just me......

3) most of them are already pot-heads..........i will never marry someone who does drugs/smokes etc.......but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen cause they mostly all do anyways............maybe i just haven't come across the right one...........

4) last and most annoying................all the cute, tall, and hot ones are taken..........awwww shucks......too bad for me....
[post="51618"][/post]​

LMAO!!! I definitely agree with you on 1, 3, and 4.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:loool: how are you girls will find a husband then? dating another religion? ^_^ well, for me, there's really nothing to say, 'cause if you think that hmong guys aren't hot, too short, or anything you stated above, it'll be like talking about all of your brothers...and that's disrespectful..... ^_^

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
Not all Hmong guys are bad...gosh, some of you girls make it seem terrible...stop exaggerating...I would have to say the same thing about hmong girls who marry other guys...ARE U THAT DESPERATE? We can marry anyone we want...so just fawken respect our decision...don't doubt other peoples' future...it's these stereotypical sayings that make us hmong people look so down on ourselves...stop nagging already!!! If you don't wanna marry a hmong guy then FINE!!! More for us to choose from...and what about those hmong girls who try to be white? Aren't they FAKE too? yep, looks pretty fake to me...you and I both know that hating hmong people does not make you feel any better...cause everytime you say something bad about us, you hurt too...it comes right back at you!!! with people like you, it almost seem like change is limited...isn't it awkard and don't you find it kinda funny that your in a HMONG FORUM...yeah, you try so hard to detach from us...yet you find yourself so attach to us...you don't wanna be hmong but you find it so hard to leave us alone...you find no good hmong qualities in you so you put your anger on the rest of us innocent hmong beings...

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
it's not exaggeration...it's reality...and i'm not doubting anyone's future...i'm just wishing them luck...is there anything wrong with that???...as for hmong girls looking fake...ha!...that's as pathetic as guys being fake...as for hating on hmongs...hmmmmm...am i really hating on hmongs???...or does the truth hurts???...hmmmmmm...seems like the truth hurts...and i'm only in here to check out what idiotic things hmong ppl have done...yet again

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
wOw we dO have alot to say about thIS topice...but 4real chOr lets go clubbin when i cOme to LA...gOSh i can't wait...but 4real thIS tOpice can gET jUice and i like tat ya all got ya own opinion on it... i know im hmONG tOo but wat can yOu really say if u anit feelin' them then U ANIT FEELIN THEM....ish jUS tat simple well maybee in my world...ish fUnny how sum of ya talk to meh as if ya were my parents and i like tat i find tat purdee sweet...when my parents aren't around to lecture me anymore^__^ but WOW ish intersting of wat ya all said... *thanx*

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Truth hurts? what truth? your unlogical words...just cause you have your own saying in this doesn't make it any truer than lala's...and you're rephrasing her words...clarification: "cause everytime you say something bad about us, you hurt too...it comes right back at you!!!"...and reality? Girl, in reality, men of all colors, ages, backgrounds are bad in their own ways...same goes for girls...don't know what kinda of reality your in...sounds like you're in one where all the hmong guys are torturing you...making your life miserable...and those "other men" are reaching their hands out to help you...LOL :loool: ...snap out of it girl...we can't predict the future...if you end up with a bad one, then that's your luck...it's not like marrying another race is going to increase your chance of having a happier marriage...bullshietz!!! and what idiotic things? You mean things like starting a HMONG FORUM? *ahem*...well if this forum counts to then...thanks for your idiotic contributions!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I agree with Pepper_UHT...you people are saying as if your father was bad...your brothers are bad...your uncles are bad...your grandfathers are bad...your nephews are bad...etc...they ARE hmong guys, right?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL Pepper, you were right! LOOK @ what this topic has started...bunches of fuming sarnies! :angry:

Although, we should keep in mind that before entering a "controversial" topic like this one...umm these are only others' opinions as it may differs from yours...whether they agree or disagree.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
it's nice to be called an idiot...i haven't been called that before...thanks!...i really appreciate it...now i know why i hate hmongs...because they can't freakin accept the fact that not all hmongs like hmong....and for your information...i've never said that other races are better than hmong...if you need help reading...let me know...i'll be glad to read it to you...i only referred to hmong becuz like you so intelligently pointed it...it's a hmong forum...GOSH, I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!!!...OMG, what am i gonna do now???...any suggestions???...you almighty hmongs...i need major help...so that like you all...i'll come to love hmong people...OMG OMG OMG...please do help me...i'm lost in this big bad world...whatever

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So you've finally figured out why you hate hmong people...hm...what should I say...oh, CONGRATS!!! Did you want an award to go with that too? But wait, I thought you figure that out already...remember? in all of those other topics like this one...you're always or should I say, constantly nagging about how much you hate us...this is just one of your many reasons...gosh, stick to your words...oh, it's easy to accept the fact that not all hmong like hmongs...I am well aware of that...but you just make all of us look so bad..like all of us freaking hate each other that's why we're so bad...and that's why you, (recap from one of your previous comments from another topic a while back): "gave up on them"...you didn't specifically say that others are better than hmong but you "indirectly" implied it...get it? I think you're the one who needs to re-read my comments...plus yours...from this topic and all the other ones...you just have so much negative things to say...then when you get criticize for it...you defend yourself by saying..."oh, I wasn't saying this"..."I mean this"...blah blah blah...seriously, go back to all those topics arn review them...you tend to get upset when others oppose and don't agree with you...I've also notice that all those who opposed chose to step down before you do cause you tend to get very critical in your comments...you think so? this is a hmong forum so of course I would defend them and myself...first you attack the parents for being too old-fashioned and not being understanding and associated that with the hmong girls who were raped...now you're attacking the men? who's your next target? the kids? and you're right!!! not all races are better than hmong...but I'm right on this one...not all hmong are bad either!!!