Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
Prajaks cheating didn't cause Pisami to be mean but more like helping to bring out Prisami's true characteristics. Maybe she does love Prajak, but she loves his family name and Prajaks Major status more. That is one reason why she let Prajak married Wanida only. Cause she knows if he doesn't marry Wanida than they will get sue and be left with nothing. She was hesitant when Prajak told her they might have nothing if he doesn't marry Wanida. Both Pisami and Prajaks mother is Selfish.

Im not pitying Pisami much even if she was with Prajak first. LOL. Because to me she lost her battle when Wanida and Prajak got married. If two people truly love each other, they can live together for the rest of their live's without Wealth and Status. Prajak said to his mother that they can still live without what they have, but Pisami and his mother can't. So it left him with no choice but to marry Wanida. Which is leading to a lovely relationship soon. =D

I can't wait to see more of how Montree and Ampai's relationship progress. They look so cute together and are so funny towards one another.
i guess if u put it that way then i guess it does look like pisamai want fortune over love....but then he shouldnt have promise her this and that...that kinda ruins it....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yes, Pisamai wants the name and fortune over love. I remember when Prajak's mom question her about that, she became speechless.

Simply_sweet, I totally agree with you about Prajak cheating on Pisamai is helping to bring out her true self. Can't wait til Monday. Although I wasn't looking forward to the kissing scene, I can say that I was satisfied. It looked real haha. Aff's reaction was priceless.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Well, like some say..Action speaks louder than words. Therefore when Prajak kissed Wanida it’s because he has feelings for her. (FROM MY PERSPECTIVE) Wanida was mad that he kissed her because she probably thought he did it only out of anger towards her. But for Prajak he did that because of his emotions.

But I do believe that he did love Pisami too. Like what everyone has mentioned various times, they were a couple first. Prajak was in love with Pisami when she was still sweet, proper, and patient. He was lost in thinking that Pisami is a kind hearted woman and well mannered. It’s not hard for someone to deceive another person when it comes to love. Love is blind until you start to see one’s true colors. Now that he see’s how mean Pisami can be to Wanida its making him confuse as to whom he really loves..He’s lost in that battle of either being the faithful boyfriend to Pisami who he promised to be with or be the good husband that he knows Wanida deserves.
I for one thought the kiss was sweet. Nit was pressuring Yai to answer and he gave her one. He didn't kiss her out of anger or revenge, I don't think. In his way, that was his answer to Nit as to why he was behaving like an idiot. Sometimes you can't just put feelings into words and the only thing you can do is show it by actions. Also when she was confronting him, she was also forcing him to confront his own feelings for her. Before that I think he shied away from thinking too much about what he was doing and why.
I think, for some woman, that forcing a kiss on her is not a way to express his emotions...it seems more like they're trying to mark their territory. I'm not saying that was the case for Prajak, but for someone like Wanida, it could be like in the caveman days where the guy just clubs the woman on the head and drags her to his cave and she is automatically his. I think for Wanida, she is a woman who doesn't need actions, because people have done so much to her already...and especially in her grandma's case, she needs some honesty. She never asked for Prajak to do anything for her, all she has ever wanted was honesty, from her dad, Prajak, the Mahasak family. She's a woman who wants answers, and not just actions like that. I think they're just on the wrong page, Prajak thinking that Wanida will just know how he feels from a forced kiss, and Wanida who genuinely wants to hear the truth from Prajak. Because he is a man who says one thing and does another, like how he claims to know the kind of woman she is, but then when a man comes into the picture, he degrades her. He never told her he had feelings for her, so she could never know that he was jealous...so in that moment, that kiss seemed more like, "You're my woman" type of kiss than an "I"m falling in love with you."

I was someone who thought Prajak did love Pisamai at one point, and then literally someone better came along, and instead of letting her go, it seems he keeping her around in case things don't work out with Wanida. I don't see having her around is some kind of responsibility he has to her, I think he just wants that safety net. But I do feel that Prajak is definitely torn by a lot of things, especially supposedly being a man of honor...he wants to do right by his family, and wait until his debt can be paid off, but at the same time, he feels that he needs to be a good husband to his good wife. He's being torn in all sorts of direction, from his mom, Dao, Pisamai...the only one not making him do anything is Wanida, and he doesn't even know how to deal with it. He treats her the way he would any other person, by not showing weakness to her, even though he's completely putty in her hands.

I love discussions like this :)

ETA: I don't think Prajak cheating on her caused her to be mean. When you're an adult I don't think anyone can cause anyone to be a certain way because your personality is already formed. She always had a mean bone in her naturally. It showed up when she didn't get her own way.
I think Pisamai was doing a good job in hiding her true character, and I do believe she was always bad...some people will never show who they really are until they are faced with situations to bring those certain characteristics out...and you can either choose to do the right thing or the wrong thing...and she chose the wrong thing. It's like what we learn in Biology, we inherit genes from our parents, that sometimes don't come to the surface until later, but those genes are still there...there just needs to be something to bring it out. She thought she had a cozy life already, but she's just like a kid who didn't get her way. No one told her what's she's doing is wrong, so she will continue to act that way until someone stops her.

R. Tan

sarNie Egg
Like everyone has said, Prajak only noticed the other side of Pisami when Wanida came along, which is sort of making him fall out of love with Pisami because he's noticing her other true character. However, with Wanida, I think it's a different situation because Prajak is seeing all sides of her, the Wanida that is caring, sweet, understanding as well as the Wanida that is disobedient, opinionated, argumentative, and willing to fight back. I think understanding is a key characteristic that makes Prajak fall in love with Wanida because she understands the stressful situation Pisami and Prajak is put in, but Pisami, on the other hand, is the opposite... she's the one that causes the problem. Of course, this is a lakorn so they would always make the nang'ek not "as bad".

My friend and I had a conversation and she wondered if Prajak would still love Pisami if she wasn't acting the way she is or would he still fall in love with Wanida?

cecilia

Staff member
^i wonder about that too but like fiction writer always wrote or (that it has been proven?) -- men like fierce woman who can take care of themselves as well as those around them -- in this case, wanida is the exception in his life b/c she is fierce but yet understand her surrounding and would do anything to help solve the problem.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I think, for some woman, that forcing a kiss on her is not a way to express his emotions...it seems more like they're trying to mark their territory. I'm not saying that was the case for Prajak, but for someone like Wanida, it could be like in the caveman days where the guy just clubs the woman on the head and drags her to his cave and she is automatically his. I think for Wanida, she is a woman who doesn't need actions, because people have done so much to her already...and especially in her grandma's case, she needs some honesty. She never asked for Prajak to do anything for her, all she has ever wanted was honesty, from her dad, Prajak, the Mahasak family. She's a woman who wants answers, and not just actions like that. I think they're just on the wrong page, Prajak thinking that Wanida will just know how he feels from a forced kiss, and Wanida who genuinely wants to hear the truth from Prajak. Because he is a man who says one thing and does another, like how he claims to know the kind of woman she is, but then when a man comes into the picture, he degrades her. He never told her he had feelings for her, so she could never know that he was jealous...so in that moment, that kiss seemed more like, "You're my woman" type of kiss than an "I"m falling in love with you."

I was someone who thought Prajak did love Pisamai at one point, and then literally someone better came along, and instead of letting her go, it seems he keeping her around in case things don't work out with Wanida. I don't see having her around is some kind of responsibility he has to her, I think he just wants that safety net. But I do feel that Prajak is definitely torn by a lot of things, especially supposedly being a man of honor...he wants to do right by his family, and wait until his debt can be paid off, but at the same time, he feels that he needs to be a good husband to his good wife. He's being torn in all sorts of direction, from his mom, Dao, Pisamai...the only one not making him do anything is Wanida, and he doesn't even know how to deal with it. He treats her the way he would any other person, by not showing weakness to her, even though he's completely putty in her hands.

I love discussions like this :)

I think Pisamai was doing a good job in hiding her true character, and I do believe she was always bad...some people will never show who they really are until they are faced with situations to bring those certain characteristics out...and you can either choose to do the right thing or the wrong thing...and she chose the wrong thing. It's like what we learn in Biology, we inherit genes from our parents, that sometimes don't come to the surface until later, but those genes are still there...there just needs to be something to bring it out. She thought she had a cozy life already, but she's just like a kid who didn't get her way. No one told her what's she's doing is wrong, so she will continue to act that way until someone stops her.
i too like discussions like this! it's like figuring out the mysteries. lol..=)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Geez , i love the discuzz ! I need to watch both eps first though HAHA -- internet here suck ! I can't even watch the Wanida eng sub hd above me !!! Grrr --- it's frustrating. I want to go back home !

cecilia

Staff member
^You only have a week to go -- suffer a bit so that when you're back, you can spoil yourself like CRAZY! -- Don't that have thai tv/satellite there?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love this lakorn how the n'rai never get their ways. pra'ek defends n'ek most of the time and she has help from the maids. usually in most lakorns there would be more bad people than good. i find myself laughing most of the time because the maids are hilarious especialy Nai Norm. they dont give a crap about prajuks mom and pisamai. they said whatever they want without caring :lol:

i just hate that whenever the pra'ek and n'ek is sweet to each other, they dont really talk only smile at one another. only time they will have more conversation is when they argue

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
=D wah what a heated discussion we have here, haven't visited for days. I am really sick atm but nothing gets in a way of me and watching wanida. So even tho I have to watch it in bed with my laptop in the middle of the night when I have a bad cold so be it!! lol. I can't wait for todays episode.

^tinah: yea I love this lakorn for the same reason. Usually I feel like fast forwarding a lot of scenes since the evil always win in the beginning. Just finished kularb rai narm too... what a difference (the late episodes are good tho but in the beginning -,-). And.. maybe wanida and prajak can converse using telepathy :p that's why the always stares at each other

And my opinion about their complicated love.. If I were Pissamai, I would fight my love with Prajak. I wouldn't let him marry another woman even tho in name only. Pissamai here only love the honourable Prajak Mahasak, not really him as a person. I bet things would changed if he turns poor, just like what happened with Lek's girlfriend. And I also do believe Pissamai is evil since the beginning not because of this whole shenanigans started. It's just this helps to show her true colour to everyone.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay i get to watch this live! my satelite has the lakorn channel now so i dont have to DL from the net anymore ^_^

just saw todays epi. about time wanida and prajuk had some alone time! well not really since the two siblings were at the beach with them too..i just hate the fact that they rarely have much to say to each other because every time they are together the background song comes up all the time. i mean prajuk does sweet talk but wanida just usually smiles thats it

my favorite scene for today was of corse when wanida was taking care of prajuk because he got injured from trying to look for her in the woods..it seem like an awkward moment when she was wiping his back with a towel since he still had on his shirt. i was hoping he would take it off :lol: i bet he was wearing a tank top underneath too lol ughh everyones gonna hate tommrows epi. the misunderstanding goes on and wanida gets slapped by prajuk mom and pissamai :(

simplysweet

Simplysweet
yay i get to watch this live! my satelite has the lakorn channel now so i dont have to DL from the net anymore ^_^

just saw todays epi. about time wanida and prajuk had some alone time! well not really since the two siblings were at the beach with them too..i just hate the fact that they rarely have much to say to each other because every time they are together the background song comes up all the time. i mean prajuk does sweet talk but wanida just usually smiles thats it

my favorite scene for today was of corse when wanida was taking care of prajuk because he got injured from trying to look for her in the woods..it seem like an awkward moment when she was wiping his back with a towel since he still had on his shirt. i was hoping he would take it off :lol: i bet he was wearing a tank top underneath too lol ughh everyones gonna hate tommrows epi. the misunderstanding goes on and wanida gets slapped by prajuk mom and pissamai :(
you can re-watch the episode of Kaew Tah Pee where Cherry had to wash Tik with a towel shirtless…just imagine it’s aff instead. Haha…jk…I do wish they would have more sweet conversations too instead of staring moments. Oh well..i enjoy those moments just as much. =)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult

I've seen the BTS for that scene. Wanida slapped Pissamai in retaliation, causing the Mom to slap Wanida twice.

cecilia

Staff member
^I want them to get divorce after the multiple mistreatment from his mom and pisamai -- Divorce and times apart will teach him a lesson to HURRY UP and kick PISAMAI to the curb.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I didn't like this episode as much as I thought I would. The previews were misleading! And before this epi. I was willing to give Prajak the benefit of the doubt because before he never faced up to his feelings for Nit. Now though he's a two-timing douchebag. He's leading both Pitsamai and Nit on.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I will NEVER let anyone, besides my parents, slap me. If I didn't slap the old lady, I'd push her or cursed her out. hahaha