Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
it just doesn't make sense that tik would have on his shirt when aff wiped him lol the producer should of made it more realistic. I'm glad wanida will slap pissamai onm tommrows epi but I want her to say something more hurtful because its more satisfying. As for prajuk, its annoying how he keep getting mood swing. One mintute he's nice to her than the next day he's mad. Didn't he said he trust her or something?

cecilia

Staff member
^he keeps saying that but his action speak otherwise.

As for the shirt scene -- even without being shirtless, it so INTIMATE!!!
i don't understand it either but i'm thinking that out of consideration, prajak has it on b/c of what happen last time when he went shirtless.
REGARDLESS, that scene already got my head, thinking something else -- DONNA'S 25 MINUTES of love story. Lol

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well in a lakorn I think we're supposed to see the jealousy as sweet or cute since it shows his true feelings. But man there's so many times they can play that scenario before it gets old. In real life you know you'd run a mile from someone that jealous and possessive. Real life Prajak has "stalker potential" written all over him. :lol:

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
About the shirt, I think it's because this is a period lakorn and they have to be reserve and proper. And all the "revealing" has to be by accident. Like Ceci mentioned, when she walked in on him changing and also the time where he watched her bathe.

But yeah, you're right, It would be better if he was shirtless. (And it's not just for fan service either).:p

LOL @ "potentian stalker". Prajak does have the tendency to stalk/follow Wanida. He chased after her by horse and by bike. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^he does -- he even try to pamper her by learning how to MAKE FRY EGG (omelet LOL)

Right now, he's very POSSESSIVE of WANIDA -- He keeps say 'MINE' this and MINE that whenever man come close to Wanida.
What I find cute is the term 'MIA' when he try to hint other men to back off -- you don't call someone your mia unless something happen ..
Of course, aside from the fact that they are legally married. Usually married men claim their wife as PALAYAH (a lighter way to say MIA as MIA seem to apply in an INTIMATE way lOl)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
LimeGrass- Yep, i think that its because its a period lakorn too. Plus Wanida is a good girl and she's so shy when it comes to being close to Prajak. i don't think she'll take off his shirt. hehe.. I found it to be a sweet and appropriate scene..=D

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
Seriously Prajak stop staring at her and say something!! :D Not that I didn't enjoy their chemistry. Tho I understand why he has to keep the shirt on.. I want to see shirtless Tik lols. So may cute scenes tonight, hopefully it doesn't mean that tonight's episode will be full of Pissamai and Prajak's Mom.

I feel like Prajak is so frustrated because even tho Wanida is his wife he is unsure of her feelings to him, and he constantly remember that he gonna lose her someday. Thus the occasional over the top jealousy. I believe if he already knows that they both love each other, he wouldn't be that easily jealous anymore. I don't like how he keeps Pissamai at bay tho. :( break up with her quickly before I lost my sympathy to you Prajak. I hope Wanida leave him quickly so he is forced to admit his feelings to her unless he'll lose her.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I really want these two to have alone time together so there's no outside party to ruin their happiness or spark the jealousy. But I love having the servants around, they make everything so funny. Today's episode was so cute! I love how she is so shy wiping his body and how they were so close when she was wiping his back. Made me so jealous! :wub:

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
@ Limegrass, I'm taking your Wanida avatar for my Facebook so if you ever see your avatar just know its me! :)

@ Ceci, I'm also taking your banner too! I just love your creation.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
@Napat01
Fell free to use it. I have a bunch of Wanida icons posted in my artwork thread: Icons

@ Cecilia
The egg-frying scene was funny, because before that, he said that cooking was a 'woman's job' just to insult Ampan. But Wanida praised Ampan instead. Prajak's just jealous and wants his wifey to praise him too.

And an honourable mention, Dao and his Book of Debts. I laugh when he took it out to threaten the soldier that went to his house with Pissamai and Khun Nai Nom to look for Prajak. It's almost like a Death Note. :lol:

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Dao is too funny. He has a whole thick black book of people who owes him debt…Prajak was too adorable when he was learning how to cook. He looked all sad when it didn’t turn out that nice and wanted to try again..hehe.. I wouldn’t mind teaching Prajak how to cook!

cecilia

Staff member
^dont' forget, he has mood swing so if he's not happy with wanida, he'll stop LEARNING lol

I just realize that PRAJAK is a MOMENTARY man -- he does thing of the moment just b/c he feels it'll get someone's attention ..
Must be that he didn't get MUCH ATTENTION from his mother since all her love went to LEK instead lOl -- Poor Prajak.

I love today episode -- SO MANY SWEET and PROTECTIVE scene between them two.

I want to strangle Pisamai and PRAJAK toward the end of today episode though .. they're so MEAN!!!!!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
LOL, true. He might quit because he thinks Wanida is out with Ampan! He's just like a child and get's angry so quickly.

i hope the day ends already!!! I have an exam in my class today after work and i didn't study cause i stayed up all night watching Wanida. =( *sigh* Im looking forward to tonights episode though. Does Wanida move into his room in today's episode? =)

cecilia

Staff member
^she did .. there's a funny scene of madam nom and pisamai spying on them .. their conversation inside makes the two women think of something dirty lOl it's FREAKIN hilarious!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Now i can't wait to watch it!. haha, i can already picture Madam Nom and Pisami spying on Wanida and Prajak. keke. Finally, Wanida doesn't have to guard Prajaks door from outside or climb through the window. =) Gosh, just the thought of Wanida and Prajak sharing a room is already making my mind filled with endless thoughts!. Sweet, lovely, funny, dirty thoughs. you name it! LOL..If only they would throw in some intimate moments huh. darn..it would totally spark up the lakorn even more!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Prajak needs to man up. His bs is making me mad. But the sweet scenes are really adorable. The back and forth though is old. This story needs to move forward. I was wondering how long the old version was looked at youtube and it's like 22 or 23 episodes. Will this version be that long? I can't remember the last time a Ch.3 lakorn hit over 20 epis.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Prajak needs to man up. His bs is making me mad. But the sweet scenes are really adorable. The back and forth though is old. This story needs to move forward. I was wondering how long the old version was looked at youtube and it's like 22 or 23 episodes. Will this version be that long? I can't remember the last time a Ch.3 lakorn hit over 20 epis.
Old version was like 23 episodes. I remember someone mentioning that Wanida 2010 will only be about 13 episodes or so.