Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OMG...cant wait to see Rome and Aff together!!!! Do anyone knows when they will start filming??? :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
is that really true??? .. oh well.. i know imma love the lakorn already.. ehehe..

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
ooooo....
rome and aff...
i don't know if they'll match as a couple but it's something new...

i'm sooo used to rome with rita in all the lakorns i've seen.... i can't imagine him with other na'eks...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Rome will look good with Aff just for a change because pairup with Rita
lots of time so i'll give 2 thumbs up for Rome with Aff.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Wonder if they going to film this lakorn in this year or next. Cant Wait!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hehe.. imma give them a shot cause i love both of them.. hehe... rome n aff.. not bad.. ^_^.. i know people has their own opinions.. like i super love ateam n rteam.. i cant find anyone else that can match them perfectly hehe..

hmmm its rome n aff... i wonder if there's gonna be a lakorn of aum n rita?? hehe lol..

i cant wait for this lakorn..

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't think this is confirmed. At Lome's fan club party, his manager or someone from CH 3 announced that this is a future project in the pipeline for Lome and the leading lady is Aff. Things could change as we all know.

ooooo....
rome and aff...
i don't know if they'll match as a couple but it's something new...

i'm sooo used to rome with rita in all the lakorns i've seen.... i can't imagine him with other na'eks...
i've watched every single lakorn of Rome's (obsessed, i know...lol), and let me just say: Rome looks HOT with any n'ek, from Rita to janie to vicky to benz. i still, undoubtedly, prefer Rome with Rita (top choice), but i can watch Rome with any n'ek really...his acting and looks are just so savory...lol...so i'm looking forward to this...

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
i hope they would start filming this soon!
cuz i hardly remember the old version of this
btw aff and rome is pairing up! so exciting!!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
So for sure, it's going to be Aff and Rome?
Oh I hope so!
I'm excited for this.
I love Tui and Mew's version.
Seen it tons of times.
Lol.