Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh thanks iluvnumandoil for giving us a short summary ;]] well its pretty long to me lol

even more interesting. cant wait to see how Aff and Rome will do in this lakorn :]]]

solin

sarNie Adult
What ? A remake of Vanida !
I was waiting for that since a long moment
one of my favorite lakorn all the time
Saranyu and Miew were great

in my memory, vanida was a period lakorn like the new "ngao asoke"... anyone can confirm?
Yes Sajenna Vanida is a period drama !

I think Rome will be perfect but I can't picture Aff in this kind of role
I mean...I have already seen her in period costumes (Jom Jai)
and she wasn't pretty at all !

Since JLR Aff has becomed so casted
she will sure be so busy and I don't like that
don't really like to see so much lakorns from a same person in a year lol.
I am a person who usually get tired very fast

gosh...i was just wanting them to remake Wannida and all of a sudden, they do...i'm glad Rome's in it...he definitely would suit the character well...aff is ok...but i'm just not a fan of hers...

i think that the reason why they're remaking so many lakorns lately is because the plots from those older days are better than plots nowadays...

tinah

sarNie Coma
aff's starring in alot of remakes. although im glad to see her and rome pair up but i wish to see the newbies like matt, margie and taew with more lakorns too

onahc

sarNie Elites
aff is perfect for this role. mew played this character with calmness and maturity, aff will do fine. i can't wait! oh, aff was gorgeous in jom jai, she looked the best in that lakon. it was her role that was boring.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wow, so this is what Tinah meant by remakes? I didn't hear of this one til right now...and this lakorn was my first Mew lakorn, and loved her from it...I called her Vannida since then.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rome and Aff... one of my dream came true. But I would rather have Ken and Rita do this role. LMAO

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Not Ken/Rita...I don't think she's in the same acting league as he is...I haven't seen anything from her that has impressed me