Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
The latest news from Rome's fanclub.
In Rome Fanclub meet& greet event, Khun Somrak, the managing director of ch.3 said that Rome and Aff would have lakorn together called "Vanida" in the next year.

It's a remake lakorn of Tua Saranyoo and Mew Lalita many years ago.
It's a Romantic/Period lakorn.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing.
My aunt loves this movie. I have never seen it though. Anyone have the summary? Thanks :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
This is my grandma's favorite lakorn :) :) She was so gaga over Sanranyoo. I didn't know why at the time, but now that i'm older I can see why lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
rome && aff, eh? lol INTERSTING x]]]
cant wait to see it. nvr seen the old version b4..hahaha && too lazy to checkk out the
link lol
what does Vanida means??

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, vanida is the name of the n'ek. storyline:
vanida is the only daughter of a rich man but not hi-so, the p'ek is the oldest son of a hi-so family, he's soldier if my memory is good. even he is from a hi-so family, he's not very rich and is family has borrowed vanida's father money and he can't repay all the debts. because he wants his daughter to have a good name, he wants the p'ek to marry with her (vanida) in exchange, etc...

onahc

sarNie Elites
wow rome and aff, this is a good lakon! aff is gonna be so gorgeous because this is a period piece.

She is one busy girl.
1) Plerng Boon w/Aum
2) Numthan mai w/Aum
3) Prajun see roong w/Bie
4) Roy mai w/Ananda
5) Vanida w/Rome
6) Mong kut sang jun w/Aum

Rumored
1) Saneha Ngerntra w/Por
2) Fai ruk asoon w/unknown p'ek

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think Vanida is Nek's name in this lakorn
Oh okay then. Thanks :]

yeah, vanida is the name of the n'ek. storyline:
vanida is the only daughter of a rich man but not hi-so, the p'ek is the oldest son of a hi-so family, he's soldier if my memory is good. even he is from a hi-so family, he's not very rich and is family has borrowed vanida's father money and he can't repay all the debts. because he wants his daughter to have a good name, he wants the p'ek to marry with her (vanida) in exchange, etc...
ohh interesting..haha
thanks for the summary :]

sunisa

i watch this many years ago and it's one of my fav.im glad to see them pair up.i was so excited to hear them pair up it Chleuy Suk but n'ek is change to Ann.finally,they gets to pair up.

russe

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is a classic, they finally gonna have a remake for this! Aff is perfect for this role!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
summary of the old version

Taken place around 1950's or so

P'ek Character Name- Prachak
N'ek " " - Vanida
N'rai " " - Pesamei
N' rai" " -- Branny

Prachak's younger brother is a addicted to gambling and lost all of his money and decided he will go borrow Vanida's dad some money to help

his addiction.

Vanida's father agree to lend him money w/ lots of interest. The people in society does not like her father because they say he's like a snake,

( her father is a business man). When time was up for his younger brother to pay his debt he didnt have nothing, Vanida's father gave him a

business propasal, the catch is he had to marry his daughter. He goes home and ask his mother for help but she couldnt, their family only

has name w/ no fortune. Prachak later tries to go and negotiate w/ Vanida's father. That is when he meets Vanida, she was spraying her dog with water

and it got on his car wet. He was an angry man and starts shouting, Vanida was scared so she hides behind his car until he walks up to the house.

Prachak talks with Vanida father about the money his younger brother owes, he willing to pay it in installment but he refuses , Prachak tell him what

is he suppose to do because his younger brother ran away from home and nobody knows his where abouts. Vanida father tells him to marry her and

refuses because him and Pesami are engaged to be married. Vanida's father didn't care, he told him to make sure he shows up on the wedding day.

Vanida was foolish to marry him because she thought he loved her, according to her father he came into engage her and that he

has a crush on her for the longest.

Prachak arrives home and tells his mom that Vanida father would not take installments and that he 's going to have to marry his daughter and his

mom refuses to accept Vanida as a daughter in law because they all run in the same blood line since her grandma days .

side track: Vanida's grandma's name is Mon- tha and she is married to Prachak mom older brother. Prachak's mom till this day accuses Montha

of having an affair and stealing all the family jewels/ money .

Vanida's mission is going out to clear her grandmother's good name.

After the wedding, Vanida moves into his home and expect to be sharing room w/ her husband but that night he told her

" you sleep in this room and I'll sleep in the other room" and rudely walks out.

Vanida was very childish and got on his nerves alot but later matures and Prachak begins to love her unconsciously fall for her.

At the end Vanida decides to end her marriage and leave but Prachak really loved her and she told him to prove it and tell everyone

at the ball/party that her grandma is a good person and that his family name is nothing but name and he did.

that's all my fingers can type, there's more to the story but that a short summary

tinah

sarNie Coma
isnt the name wanida?..but wow, i heard this was a very good lakorn. never saw it though. i knew rome/aff would eventually pair up next year. so what production will it be?..

im thinking if khun somsak confirmed this lakorn then aff might not be in those other 2 lakorn