Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
:( argh some of the scenes from the preview isn't on episode 14. I want to see Prajak reject Pissamai seducing advances. I hope they really gonna have 17 episodes.. I like seeing Prajak suffers..

cecilia

Staff member
This is so sad .. i pity Pisamai and feel her pain .. it must really hurt to have to hear the one you love say all those things to you after you tell them you're willing to wait for them ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cried for pissamai on todays epi. i feel her pain! to find out everything she have done was pointless because the man who she loved doesnt feel the same way about her anymore.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:( argh some of the scenes from the preview isn't on episode 14. I want to see Prajak reject Pissamai seducing advances. I hope they really gonna have 17 episodes.. I like seeing Prajak suffers..
That's what I was saying earlier. I didn't see those parts so I thought it was just me. I wanted to hear him say he loves nid.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i cried for pissamai on todays epi. i feel her pain! to find out everything she have done was pointless because the man who she loved doesnt feel the same way about her anymore.
Everything she has done, she did wrong. If anything, she helped Prajak fall in love with Wanida. Funny thing is, I did feel bad for her too cuz I started to imagine what if that was my bf breaking up with me like that. haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
Everything she has done, she did wrong. If anything, she helped Prajak fall in love with Wanida. Funny thing is, I did feel bad for her too cuz I started to imagine what if that was my bf breaking up with me like that. haha
thats true but i do sympathize for her because it seem like she really did love prajuk although she didnt find a better way to win him back. plus, she had to watched the man who she love be marry to someone else

doesnt seem like this will end next week. i think it will have up to 17 epi like what the article said :D

msl3e

sarNie Egg
thats what i said! I even watched it a second time just incase i missed it but then it wasnt in this episode

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't get to watch today's episode! I'm so bummed, probably have to wait until Friday. But considering the comments I read it must have been a good one.

msl3e

sarNie Egg
i guess i kind of pity PISAMAI but not really... she deserved what Prajak did to her because she is such a pain... I cried for Nid n Prajak ... :(

cecilia

Staff member
why did they use Tik instead of Rome for the role of Prajak? jus wondering
Schedule conflict? -- or perhaps the role was meant to for Tik as I know .. everyone's waiting and anticipating his return like crazy. so when the script came out -- it got sent to Tikker ^^

Anyway, I'm glad Rome's not here b/c if he is .. i don't know -- i hate CHALEUY SAK so yup, happy he's not here (despite the fact that i like him too)

Pisamai is really pitiful today b/c of all the things she has done .. but like everyone, she pushes Prajak toward Nid. When she realize that playing weak is the key to keeping Prajak's heart, she should have play that card along until Nid and Prajak get divorce but no, she just keeps on adding fuel to the burning fire so it's really her fault for being insecure about her feeling. I do pity her after all that has happened but after seeing the spoiler photo and today rejection or truth revelation from Prajak -- i probably won't anymore feel sorry for her for next week.

Aey

sarNie Egg
Schedule conflict? -- or perhaps the role was meant to for Tik as I know .. everyone's waiting and anticipating his return like crazy. so when the script came out -- it got sent to Tikker ^^

Anyway, I'm glad Rome's not here b/c if he is .. i don't know -- i hate CHALEUY SAK so yup, happy he's not here (despite the fact that i like him too)

Pisamai is really pitiful today b/c of all the things she has done .. but like everyone, she pushes Prajak toward Nid. When she realize that playing weak is the key to keeping Prajak's heart, she should have play that card along until Nid and Prajak get divorce but no, she just keeps on adding fuel to the burning fire so it's really her fault for being insecure about her feeling. I do pity her after all that has happened but after seeing the spoiler photo and today rejection or truth revelation from Prajak -- i probably won't anymore feel sorry for her for next week.
Agree with Cecilia...Tik is the first choice for this role not Rome...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I understand Pisamai tried to win Prajak by doing wrong, but this is a drama so even if Pisamai was to try and win Prajak by doing good, it wouldn't have done her any good anyways. She still would have lost Prajak to Nid. So I really feel bad for Pisamai. She did her part by waiting for him. Poor chick.

Btw; I think Montree and Jeed are so cute! ( :

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Agree with Cecilia...Tik is the first choice for this role not Rome...
I agree. I know Rome has alot of fans, but I am NOT a fan of Rome. I've never found him attractive. He's just uncharming to me. I don't think I would have watched this drama if Rome was in it. I like Aff, but I mainly watched this drama because of Tik.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think tik was probaly their first choice so when he accepted the script they pulled rome out. i like rome and all but he doesnt have good choice of script. i notice in most of his lakorns hes always a nobody..he should be more picky like some actors and not just choose whatever that is given to him.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i lost pity for her the minute she agreed to let him marry someone else. even though her feelings for him are genuine, it wasn't as big as his family name, status, and money.

cecilia

Staff member
I understand Pisamai tried to win Prajak by doing wrong, but this is a drama so even if Pisamai was to try and win Prajak by doing good, it wouldn't have done her any good anyways. She still would have lost Prajak to Nid. So I really feel bad for Pisamai. She did her part by waiting for him. Poor chick.

Btw; I think Montree and Jeed are so cute! ( :
I understand that even if she did try to be good .. she won't gain anything in the end but still SHE HAS DIGNITY AND PRIDE for being called a noble woman in the end. Good will always win sympathy than to do bad and gain little or no sympathy. Throughout the whole lakorn, i'm sure this is the only time the audience will sympathize her or perhaps not at all considering all the bad thing and the broken promise she made to Prajak. Her empty promises lead her to be low. Sure she won't get p'ek but her VIRTUE would still remain and that's all that matter. But at this stage, she didn't really care about her noble title. Even the preview looks like she BLAME it all to Madam Nom (who is partially at fault for feeding idea and following Pisamai's manipulation)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I'm getting a feeling that this week eppy is SLOWWWWWW ... storyliine is there but like it takes a long time to get any verbal from any character. But then again it's like the saddest part of the lakorn where they part. I just find myself fast forwarding a lot just to see what's next, what will they say? LOL