VoTe NoW fOr tHe RiTe gUy fOr PaT nArApA!!!

WhO iS tHe pErFeCt mAtCh fOr PaT nArApA???

• Film

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Por

• Paul

• Total voters

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm definitely all for Por&Pat; honestly, all these years, no lakorn nor pair has ever captured my heart especially Ch. 3 lakorns until I watched 'Barp Ruk Talay Fun' a few weeks ago, I fell in love with Por&Pat. Their chemistry is just flawless; they're perfect for one another. I just watched Film&Pat's lakorn two days ago, sorry to say, it was straightout boring and the chemistry between them was lacking.

Go Por&Pat!

khmerbaby

sarNie Egg
id obviously have to say por thirsadee. they always present a great chemistry together, and they are just the perfect couple. i simply adore the 2 and age difference does not matter. LOL its onli 7years

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
I vote for P' Film. I think they are the cutest couple ever after watching the lakorn they starred together. so cuuute!

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
I VOTED FOR POR BUT I THINK DAN D2B WILL LOOK THE BEST WITH HER.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i vote for POR!!!! but if u add Chakrit in this list hmmmmm... ^_^ who will come out the top?????? with Mafia Tee Ruk all the rage maybe Chakrit..... :unsure:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol.. if krit was on the list i would definitly pick him of course *drools* i love pat w/ film all the way i like her with por too.. but umm who would pick paull... eww pat and him look so ugly together, no offense he is too old looking for this girl!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahah i vote Film man in Hima Tai Prajun i thought they were the cutest couple out of the three but yea they look rele cute together she also looks good w/ Por in Mafia Tee Ruk but i still vote Film they look cuter appearnce wise

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
as much as i like por and pat i still see a thing for brother and sister...maybe b/c tae jai ruk got me but i voted for film...he is so cute

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..i dun like any of them w/ Pat...will more towards Por..but i tink she's too adorable for him...**hide behind sofa** sorrie por fans..my honest opinion...but Chakrit..umm.i dunno tooo..it might be if Pat's the rite girl for him?...eheehe..they're adorable in mafia though..

katia

sarNie Hatchling
OMG film is in the lead. Por should be! Not a big fan of Por's but i have to say that these two do have chemistry on stage

solin

sarNie Adult
I vote for Por, they are very cute together and moreover I didn't really like her with Film.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
WTF! Por tied with Film? That's kinda insane. Por T. should be taking the lead like there's no competition O.O .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, that's wuite a phew right there alright. I was beginning to get really shocked how Film could beat Por like that.