VoTe NoW fOr tHe RiTe gUy fOr PaT nArApA!!!

WhO iS tHe pErFeCt mAtCh fOr PaT nArApA???

• Film

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Por

• Paul

• Total voters

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Here we go again!!! ^^^ It's good to see another Pat's fan in here. I voted for Por though..... The two can absolutely portray true love :w000t:

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
iamnowhere said:
Here we go again!!! ^^^ It's good to see another Pat's fan in here. I voted for Por though..... The two can absolutely portray true love :w000t:
[post="164621"][/post]​
of course i am a pat fan..hehehe...but i love film and pat!!!pat is so my rolemodel...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
[post="164621"][/post]​
I totally agree with you, iamnowhere. Pat and Por are the perfect pair!! The chemistry between the two is so powerful. LOL. I love their fun-loving ways. Most importantly, I adore them greatly for reaching out to the community.

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
paul did get a vote ..i voted for por...films cool to but por and pat better they just look great together

Na

sarNie Hatchling
Film it is.. Por to meeh is too old for Pat.... you know what I'm trying to say? :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Nathlie said:
Film it is.. Por to meeh is too old for Pat.... you know what I'm trying to say? :D
[post="167931"][/post]​
I didn't think Por looks too old for Pat. Por looks absolutely handsome. He looks alot younger than his age as well. The two makes the perfect team. Pat and Por always put their best efforts when they are together. They've got strong chemistry, too. LOL. I absolutely adore the two... :w000t: Pat and Por are the best of the best!! As for Film, I don't know much about him, but I'm sure he's not young either.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
I didn't think Por looks too old for Pat. Por looks absolutely handsome. He looks alot younger than his age as well. The two makes the perfect team. Pat and Por always put their best efforts when they are together. They've got strong chemistry, too. LOL. I absolutely adore the two... :w000t: Pat and Por are the best of the best!! As for Film, I don't know much about him, but I'm sure he's not young either.
[post="168359"][/post]​
Film is 21 soon to be 22 in November he is only like a year and a half older then Pat.i thiught that Film was older than that too.por looks really young.I thought that he was the same age as Pat,but i found out that he is 28 and that shocked me :shock: .

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
por looks older than film...film has like a nice young sorta face...while Por looks i dont know how to explain but you can see a differnce (obviously) you can see which one looks more maturer or older...pats 20? and pors 28? but they still look good

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
No one was complaining before about how old por really looks like until they found about his real age.... :lmao: :lmao:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Por is mature and i think his gl is in England.the first time i saw Pat i thought she was 16.Film is so gute and Por too :wub: .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Film is 21 soon to be 22 in November he is only like a year and a half older then Pat.i thiught that Film was older than that too.por looks really young.I thought that he was the same age as Pat,but i found out that he is 28 and that shocked me :shock: .
[post="168451"][/post]​
Are you serious? Film is only 21. I thought he was the same age as Por. Film looks alot older than his age.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
No one was complaining before about how old por really looks like until they found about his real age....  :lmao:  :lmao:
[post="168644"][/post]​
I agree, iamnowhere. Age is obvious not a factor in who makes the more perfect pair. Pat and Por can top anyone because they have the most chemistry that sparks on and off-screen, they have similar values and the same characteristics. They are both fun-loving, caring and down-to-earth.

There's not to much to compare between Por and Film. Por is manly, handsome, talented, funny and attractive. Film is cute and multi-talented, but a bit feminine. The only project of his that I adore was Hima Tai Prajun. I'm obsessed over Por so I'm happy to follow all his work...