violation at FileFront

Does thailand now have copyright in usa? :huh: Cause i so call violated filefront's rules by uploading koo krum... I mean like did i? This was my response from filefront:
Your account was blocked for hosting copyrighted tv episodes, which is a violation of our terms of service. For more information, please refer to our terms of service at the following URL:
http://tos.legal.filefront.com
Can anyone tell me wats going on and thailand copyright... Umm... Where can i upload movies that wont expire and etc... OH GOSH!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Hmm that's weird, I haven't gotten that message from them...yet. Do they do checkups every month?

You can try uploading.com or sendspace, then there's always megaupload.

natty

Chubs
well i'm not sure but correct me if i'm wrong ok.. but anyways.. i have heard that iptv won the rights to any movies lakorns songs from thailand.. and they do have copyrights in america too.. and i also heard that they are in the process or trying to cut down on pirating too.. dunno how true this is.. but this was what i heard..

noungning

Heartless
with filefront. maybe they do a screening like what type of file are u uploading. maybe its just like mp3s some sites do not allow uploading mp3s regardless of whether its copyrighted or homemade. so this might be the problem. i don't think it can be the whole iptv thing as of yet. but just think as if filefront does a quick scanning of activity of various accounts that have multiple hits in a specific amount of time triggering if it can be a copyrighted material because of demand... so it can just basically be because its a movie file and nothing to do with the file being a "thai" movie

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya , nothing goin happen i have it before lol .. it just dat ur vdo cause lots of traffic and amercai ppl they dont know wat is it dat we upload .. the site was for video game !

Muddie Murda

smile...
lol I do believe Thais have some copyright laws in USA too.

Remember ThaiTorrents? Yeah, their server was hosted in USA and got introuble. So inorder for it to continue running, the webmaster switched host to another country outside the USA and he was A-Okay! :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
ya , nothing goin happen i have it before lol .. it just dat ur vdo cause lots of traffic and amercai ppl they dont know wat is it dat we upload .. the site was for video game !
[post="57101"][/post]​
oh... so i suppose i should delete my account for filefront? since you said it's video game.. :huh: or i just kept uploading it until they warned me? :sweat:

macy

sarNie Egg
Gosh I hope that's not happening! I love lakorns but have no money to buy them so I only rely on you guys..Good luck!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
lol I do believe Thais have some copyright laws in USA too.

Remember ThaiTorrents? Yeah, their server was hosted in USA and got introuble. So inorder for it to continue running, the webmaster switched host to another country outside the USA and he was A-Okay! :D
[post="57230"][/post]​
Yea basically stacker had files up on his server whereby people were directly downloading off it. That caused an issue because it was right ON the server itself. After it became thaitorrent he didn't have to worry about it anymore because bittorrent isn't directly off a server. So he was able to move back to a US server instead of a Turkish server (which was more expensive).

We haven't got in trouble yet. :shocked: :shock: :D