Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Set 03.

• Set 04.

• Total voters

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I included multiple polls for those who like one long banner but the short banner from a different set -.-" Poll will be closed 4 days from now.

Set 01.

Set 02.

Set 03.

Set 04.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Are there only 4 participants? I supposed it's still too soon from your deadline. ^^;
(I second with peaches... so I don't vote any of those. "/)

Edit;

I hope my comment doesn't offend anyone but I do look at the quality, not people... I don't see any that caught my attention but I know it's very rude of me that participants who were involved in this competition, worked hard for it--- SORRY!

rahut-rissaya, thanks! I'm thinking change a new gif but too lazy to create a new one, lol.

cecilia

Staff member
i agree and disagree on JLR.
why are we targeting just JLR..
i see Ken/Ann/tik/aom/aff/Aum/rome/rita and Janie too.
the rule didn't specify that we can't use ppl we like or of those ppl up there.
i know, i'm sick of looking at JLR stuff too ..but that doesn't mean, i should vote for them.

it's very unfair to the ppl who put time to make banners to have ppl not like their banner b/c ppl are bore of this or that.
i'm voting for the best looking graphic b/c this competition is all about BEST LOOKING BANNER. not JLR :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think they are all so lovely....it was a really hard decision
i agree ceci...choose based on graphic, not just the actor/actress in it...
but i got to admit...i do love my ATEAM also my RTEAM (rome/rita) and ken/ann...there is also chakrit in there too :drool: and pong/peung too :D and ken/janie too ^^

ooOOoooOoo kitkat..i really love your siggie...NOON is so adorable heehee

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha. i like ateam too --- so that mean, we are are just :rolleyes: ..
it's okay, i wont' take that to heart b/c it does get overrate with us fans :lol:

still, i vote for the best that way everyone have a fair chance of winning. ;)

i think they are all so lovely....it was a really hard decision
i agree ceci...choose based on graphic, not just the actor/actress in it...
but i got to admit...i do love my ATEAM also my RTEAM (rome/rita) and ken/ann...there is also chakrit in there too :drool: and pong/peung too :D and ken/janie too ^^

ooOOoooOoo kitkat..i really love your siggie...NOON is so adorable heehee
oops, forgot to mention P TEAM too :lol: -- Gosh, look at all these teams, they should really consider changing their names. :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ lol.. don't forget R Team. Rome & Rita, and AK Team, Ann & Ken. lol.... actually there's two P Teams. Por & pat and Pong & Peung.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's not a cat fight :lol: but i guess, in a way, it does look like it .. didn't intend to have it seem that way.

what we need to focus on is --Vote for BEST GRAPHIC .. :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
^we're not sure which one is winning yet.

i didn't mean to offend you, i just want to point out that, we shouldn't judge it just b/c of the ppl on the banner. perhaps, if you just vote and didn't ask anyone to not vote for the two banners that have JLR, which also have other actors and actresses too, then i wouldn't say anything. the reason why i point it out is b/c this is a competition -- not a battle between liking jlr or not. It's not fair to judge the maker. How would you feel if you did a graphic and someone didnt' like it b/c you have a favorite couple of your in the banner. You didn't win b/c of this couple. it's not a fair competition at all when strictly, the rule didn't' stated that you can't use this or that. (not saying you, but you in you,general ppl) This is clearly a battle of the banners, which one deserve to be in the video forum.

you shouldn't ban yourself from going there just b/c of my comments .. ;)