Victoria Secret Fashion Show!

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone else exciting about the Victoria Secret Fashion Show? It sucked so much that it was cancelled last year cause of the whole exposure issue of Janet Jackson. This year because of how its so close to the holidays, its very christmasy. I love the music that plays too when the models are walking down the runway. One of my fav. models, Alessandra Ambrosio will be in it too. She's really pretty. Of course a lot of the lingerie featured isn't very practical, but its all about fantasy.

Airs tonight on CBS 10pm. In my area its airing at 9pm since the news is on at 10.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
Oh yea! i watched that =) My favorite was the glow-in-the dark bra and pantie with the wings.. that was real cute. i had a lot of favorites, but can't think of 'em now! lol-- Gisele's my favorite =)

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i watched it lsat nite...but too bad it was only for an hr it was jus gettin started...heidi klum tyra and giselle looked out...and there was this other model ther that i thought was realli realli prett but i wasnt sure wat her name was haha...but wat i thought tht was soooooo cute and romantic was wen seal was singing and heidi klum came out and gave him a blow kiss....it was realli swt and romantic haha

darvil

sarNie Adult
You got me all excited now!!!! :w000t:

natty

Chubs
i love their bras.. so comfy but yet kinda pricey... which btw i want to give you GUYS a message on behalf of the women who wears them.. PLEASE becareful when you unhook them.. they're expensive so control your sexual desire or tone it down a little when you attempt to take them off for us.. or just ask us to do it.. we dont mind!!!

thank you,
from a girl who's tired of hearing other girls complain..