Vic's new series...Silence

donna

sarNie Adult
i am. i love this series! vic is so HOTT! i recommend you to watch it cuz u won't be disappointed

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I will I will...just haven't my hands on it yet...hehe...I hope there's kissing scenes in it too cause Vic is GOOD kisser!!!

Vic*Town

sarNie Egg
:lmao: hehehe I'm glad to hear it's a good series from Vic again. I will want to watch it real bad too. Can't wait. Love hotty Vic forever! :D :wub:

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
any pix or anything 2 share.........much as more info...............i wanna know...........pleaze............... B)

donna

sarNie Adult
man, i just watched the ending it is soo sad. sniffles... why he gotta die? thats not fair. he's too fine to die! haha but yeah it has a sad ending, made me cry

sunisa

man, i just watched the ending it is soo sad. sniffles... why he gotta die? thats not fair. he's too fine to die! haha but yeah it has a sad ending, made me cry
how many episodes are there?and he die at the end?that sux <_< :wavecry:

yeexiong01

sarNie Egg
:( OMG....VIC actually died at the end of Silence...no....how could that be....i'm not even finished with it...oh..well, i'll still want to finish it because it is sad and he is so HOTT....

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
i love this this drama. Vic is so damn hott. I think is drama is just so good and very emotional......to me it doesn't matter if he die because the drama is still the best but it would be bet :lmao: :lmao: ter if he didn't.

i love the opening song and wonder who have please upload it

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Vic is a hottie. if you guys like this movie.. you should watch MARS. he looks even better in there. its an old drama tho, but i recommend it. also theres meteor garden 1 and 2. I LOVE those drama. You guys can watch it on youtube.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Vic is a hottie. if you guys like this movie.. you should watch MARS. he looks even better in there. its an old drama tho, but i recommend it. also theres meteor garden 1 and 2. I LOVE those drama. You guys can watch it on youtube

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It sounds good. i wanna see it. i heard it's airing in Thailand right now. Anyone have it in English Subtitles or Thai dubbed? i really want to see it. I saw the pictures of Vic and Park eun hye they look so cute. i always cried with a sad movie that either pra aek or nang aek died.