❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I heard the dowry for Janie was 20 laan. I did the conversion into USD and it was a little over 600,000. I'm surprised she even got that much after her history of men. I saw their Q & A video and she doesn't even know him that well lol and she sounded really self-absorbed. and for the guests I didn't see much of the older generation stars just the overrated 4 Hua jai stars as if she enjoys having cliques.
She is really self absorbed. I used to like her and then i started disliking her and her "nang fah" gang but im pretty neutral about ann and paula now.
I thought she would have had a huge and bigger over the top wedding. Her laughing in a wedding video didnt even seem natural. I couldn't even watch their press interview video.
Hahaha overrated 4HJ. :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I heard the dowry for Janie was 20 laan. I did the conversion into USD and it was a little over 600,000. I'm surprised she even got that much after her history of men. I saw their Q & A video and she doesn't even know him that well lol and she sounded really self-absorbed. and for the guests I didn't see much of the older generation stars just the overrated 4 Hua jai stars as if she enjoys having cliques.
Great and Ken P were there as well

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The most shocking to me was not just changing his last name but also his manager to her mom???? That’s absurd!:nut::nut:
Thats why i cant cheer for them! Thats why I became this anti hater immature fan! I saw this coming long ago when he started dropping his friends, his fans, and his work. I mean it wasnt like Push where he and Jui still continued to support each other with work. If like Esther boost his career or support him to continue his work then i would just be a sad fan whose celeb she love is dating someone she doesnt adore vs a fan who completely dropped him like a hot potato.

Man if this was a lakorn, id be looking for a doll under his bed or an undie under his pillow :confused:Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully he changed to like one of his relatives for some sort of luck boost. Come on Ken, give me a little hope to love you again. :( I used to love him more than Great, thats how big of a fan i was. I fell for him since his movie with Aum, when everyone made fun of his super bad acting. My heart broke to pieces when he changed :sad6:. Im not hating Esther (just dont like her) but just very very disappointed in Ken. :(

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wow... I didnt know it this bad...

Thats why i cant cheer for them! Thats why I became this anti hater immature fan! I saw this coming long ago when he started dropping his friends, his fans, and his work. I mean it wasnt like Push where he and Jui still continued to support each other with work. If like Esther boost his career or support him to continue his work then i would just be a sad fan whose celeb she love is dating someone she doesnt adore vs a fan who completely dropped him like a hot potato.

Man if this was a lakorn, id be looking for a doll under his bed or an undie under his pillow :confused:Lol
I wouldnt be surprised if black magic was involved.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully he changed to like one of his relatives for some sort of luck boost. Come on Ken, give me a little hope to love you again. :( I used to love him more than Great, thats how big of a fan i was. I fell for him since his movie with Aum, when everyone made fun of his super bad acting. My heart broke to pieces when he changed :sad6:. Im not hating Esther (just dont like her) but just very very disappointed in Ken. :(
Funny thing is today is Kens bday

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
The most shocking to me was not just changing his last name but also his manager to her mom???? That’s absurd!:nut::nut:
this shocking yet funny. ken isolated himself from alot of his friends since he got with that esther girl. i guess we will all see how this goes

sulad

sarNie Adult
Ken and Esther is just over the top! Honestly, I don't think these two will last. I may be wrong, but if they were to ever break up. It will be one of the ugliest break up because Esther and her mom are troubles!

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i am kind of like that and then sometimes im not. if i genuinely feel like that person is just not a nice person or i get bad vibes from them then i wont watch them anymore for example Pim. But sometimes if i feel like that person just made a big mistake and has changed or i dont think they are a bad person usually then i will put it aside
I might be the biggest hypocrite ever but I loved most of Janie's lakorns in the past (not the latest with Pong and Dome). They're just funny especially the one with Paul where she was a boy. And I'm the biggest Janie Ken fan that I wished they were a real couple. I guess you can be good at work and still be a bad person outside lol. Pinky, I think she got punished I think I can still watch her. I'm not able to watch Mai though, she's another fake one.

Don't care about Ken and Esther, what's so good about her? Yeah, not a fan.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I might be the biggest hypocrite ever but I loved most of Janie's lakorns in the past (not the latest with Pong and Dome). They're just funny especially the one with Paul where she was a boy. And I'm the biggest Janie Ken fan that I wished they were a real couple. I guess you can be good at work and still be a bad person outside lol. Pinky, I think she got punished I think I can still watch her. I'm not able to watch Mai though, she's another fake one.

Don't care about Ken and Esther, what's so good about her? Yeah, not a fan.
At least Pinky now knows and admitted that she was wrong. :thumbup:

rae

sarNie Adult
After knowing about her real life drama, I can’t watch her as a nang’ek anymore. I couldn’t finish her drama with Aum. I use to really like Janie. She was one of the first actress I liked. Her lakorn with J Jetrin and Andrew made me a fan of hers. Now, I just can’t look pass all the drama she creates.

Another star that I can’t watch anymore is Kwan. I loved this girl back then, and then all of her rumors/drama. It just ruined this picture perfect nang’ek image I had in my mind. Lol I know it sounds weird, but I’m sad that this has happened.
No, I get you, it's not weird. It gets hard to watch someone onscreen playing an innocent angel when you know they are completely different in real life. I am sad about Kwan as well, I always hoped that she would be able to break free from her mother and sister, but sadly... :(

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kwan & Pinky are the ones that I can’t watch anymore. I liked them before, but IMO, they weren’t great actresses. Janie to me, was once a great actress.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww congrats to our 4 thai ladies making the TC Candler 100 most beautiful women of 2018 with Yaya leading the way at #2!!! Mai 37, Kim 47 and Chalita 86. :clap:
Yay, congrats to all the Thai stars. This contest is not related to TC Candler.
https://instagram.com/mostbeautifulwomen2018?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=tp7u7mv5c731

TC Candler 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018 and 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018 is still ongoing with nominations.

https://instagram.com/tccandler?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=3sfm1pyq8vyq

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yay, congrats to all the Thai stars. This contest is not related to TC Candler.
https://instagram.com/mostbeautifulwomen2018?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=tp7u7mv5c731

TC Candler 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018 and 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018 is still ongoing with nominations.

https://instagram.com/tccandler?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=3sfm1pyq8vyq
Oh thanks for the clarification. I got the news from here. Lol they said tc candler
http://www.rakdara.net/ไม่ธรรมดา-ญาญ่า-อุรัสยา.html