❤️ Various ET News

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Ter is making it so obvious that Mai is like "the queen" for him. But I don't know never felt from Mai she is really into him. I don't know. Mai is still relatively popular just she has burnt too many bridges.
Sorry, may I ask what she did?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If it's Nok's production then I want Matt out lol. Though, I think Matt would look good with Pope. But she is glowing nowadays she might able to look good with a few others. I am not particularly fond of Nok's lakorns so for this one Taew can have Pope first.
Nok should stop doing reang cus she obviously can't do reang which I dont understand since her whole acting career was reang characters.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry, may I ask what she did?
She just had the good idea of upseting some people in the industry, I can't tell you here all of the individuals she has angered but yeah you must know about the usual behaviour of a rising actor/actress who thinks she/he has got it all and achieved everything and whose head becomes too big thinking nothing can put them down one day. If it is any indicator just look at the way she has been focusing on modelling (or has she been stuck in projects with Ter) lately while all of her friends get projects lining up at their doors and the opportunities to pair with the hot actors in the town now...

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nok should stop doing reang cus she obviously can't do reang which I dont understand since her whole acting career was reang characters.
I love Watching Nok when she was in her prime, but how did she remake all those reang lakorns turn into soft drama!! What was she thinking. I’m still up set about Samee remake.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I love Watching Nok when she was in her prime, but how did she remake all those reang lakorns turn into soft drama!! What was she thinking. I’m still up set about Samee remake.
The one with Great and Preem? Lol I actually liked that remake but I agree that it could be a little more reang, FlF too

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Anyone know the deal with Sam Y. Did he decided to become a monk forever or did he becomes a monk temporarily?

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
This is a random question. I don’t know why, but today I was thinking about Ch 7 male leads and Vee came up. I haven’t been in the loop with Thai actors, what happened to “Vee” Veraparb Suparbpaiboon? I noticed I haven’t seen his name on any recent lakorns. Is he still acting?

rae

sarNie Adult
This is a random question. I don’t know why, but today I was thinking about Ch 7 male leads and Vee came up. I haven’t been in the loop with Thai actors, what happened to “Vee” Veraparb Suparbpaiboon? I noticed I haven’t seen his name on any recent lakorns. Is he still acting?
he has one with praew and bank that's airing either this year or next. but he's mostly producing evening lakorns nowadays.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Omg :risas3::risas3: As if :rolleyes:. Some rumors are just so ridiculous and beyond stupid.
its possible. she is hanging around mint c alot these days and her bf is his brother plus matt who is a very sexy beautiful woman just became available so i wont be surprised if all the hi-so's are salivating to get her.
i personally will lose respect for matt if she decides to mess with that creep

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
its possible. she is hanging around mint c alot these days and her bf is his brother plus matt who is a very sexy beautiful woman just became available so i wont be surprised if all the hi-so's are salivating to get her.
i personally will lose respect for matt if she decides to mess with that creep
I wouldnt be happy with matt if she got with this guy. Especially right after getting out of such a serious relationship. I feel like matt deserves someone better. Songkran sends warning alerts in my head when i think of him. He has bad vibes.