vang's trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadanee

sarNie Egg
I think Chai Vang should go to jail for committing these murders but what knocked me off was how big racism was in this trial yet it was totally ignored. ALL WHITE JURY....That is so unfair. No one will ever put a white convicted person on trial with ALL minorities as jurors. I don't think that even happens except for minority countries. You know what I think Chai Vang shouldn't have done what he did but I think that he's been in that situation so many times that he just lost it. Weren't any of you in a racist situation where you just want to go and hurt those damn bastards?!! C'mon I bet all the minorities have experienced it more than five times. It's so stupid. I believe Chai Vang's argument because I know people who were in those shoes and they just walked away; still angry. Why do those white people have to act like they own everything?!!!I'm not racist, I'm just saying. I think Chai Vang felt threatened because there were many white men surrounding him. He had a gun and he didn't think twice about what he was gonna do. Rage just took over. To those of you who said you've been in the situation, at that time did you have a weapon with you? No, I don't think so...so why wouldn't you just walk away. Oh yeah and those who said if they were in Chai Vang's shoes, they'll just apologize and walk away. Those people have never experienced that kind of racism before because you haven't done anything wrong and the hunters come up to you and use harsh tone with you to f#$@en leave their property, you don't apologize. Just walk away or start talking shit as you walk away. My goodness. And what is up with this anti-hmong thing? It's getting on my nerves....you're just like the KKK (anti-black). Some of you people here are really stupid...you just quickly judge that Chai Vang is guilty...that's it. It doesn't matter what those people did to him..what matters is what he did. Come one if you are smart, you will analyze this so well...why did he do it? or what made him go mad? or is this the first time that happen or has it happened before? HELLLLLLLOOOOO!!!!
I think the issue is race that's all.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ Before you start jumping on some of us, I think you should STOP and analyze us. You probably weren't here w/ us when we talked this issue out before everything got deleted. I'm sorry you've missed out on that debate. But that doesn't give you the right to come and jump on those like that.

"Anti-hmong" has her SN like that cuz it's how she feels. Have you put yourself in her shoes to know WHY she's like that??

If you're gonna jump on her for that...then why the hell are you defending Chai Vang for?

Do you know what Hmong people have done to HER? Do you? No you don't. So don't jump on her and at the same time defend Chai Vang

Do you know how a jury is decided??? They probably had LOTS of choices to choose from, but because some of the minority failed to reach the qualification, they didn't get to be on the jury.

Did you stop to think that those jury were open minded? Just because they are white DOES NOT mean they are racist.

Please keep an open mind about everyone and do not judge them because of their skin color and their religion. Doing this, you are no different from those people are you bashing.

I assure you ALL asians have went through discrimination...but look at us...we walked away. Not Chai Vang. He didn't. He turned back and killed. Shaming the Asians all over. Are we suppose to stand proud because he killed them for his people? If so, then why ain't I proud? Tell me why I'm not proud.

If you can't give me a good reasonable reason, then you're opinion isn't so fair. You didn't think about everyone.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
justice is not served yet....i feel that this is a true racism case and it should be appeal because he did what he did in self defense and i am pretty sure that anyone would do what he did...it your life or their life!!

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
the word "shame" shouldn't be put in play. i am proud that he did what he did...just one question to ask people opposing him. IS THE NEWS GIVING THE REAL INFO ON THE CASE W/DIFFERIENT PRESPECTIVE OR ARE THEY MOVING TOWARD THE WHITE SIDE?

Muddie Murda

smile...
From what i've read, they are neutral...

And for those who are not real sarNies....(meaning you registered just to stalk me...) then you have no life

I think both sides are lying...

I'm not leaning towards any sides at all.

Though people think that JUST because I don't side with Chai Vang.

tsk tsk...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
"Anti-hmong" has her SN like that cuz it's how she feels. Have you put yourself in her shoes to know WHY she's like that??

Do you know what Hmong people have done to HER? Do you? No you don't. So don't jump on her and at the same time defend Chai Vang
[post="12422"][/post]​
Ummm...didn't want to comment, cuz i'll probably be cussed at, but couldn't resist.....anyways, Hmong people haven't done anything to her...she's done it to herself...as much as anti-hmong is ashamed at being Hmong and hates being Hmong, it's sad enough that we have a Hmong person like that......anyways, last comment of mine in this topic...whatever posts is to come and diss me or whatever, i'll just take it as it is and "WALK AWAY"....also, once and for all....justice has not been served for Chai Vang, only racism has prevailed.... no further comment in this topic....

agirl

sarNie Egg
I think this case should go to the supreme court, yet Chai Vang does not have the money like many other people who has to money to bring their case to the supreme court and was found not guilty.

Chai Vang should've just finished what he started, knowing that there was going to be NO JUSTICE. Chai Vang did what most Hmong wouldn't do. From what I've seen many Hmong people were taught to just "WALK AWAY" all their life.

And people let's be nice to each other. Were just expressing how we feel. No need to get all upon each other now.

Nameless

N i n j a
Mae said:
Ummm...didn't want to comment, cuz i'll probably be cussed at, but couldn't resist.....anyways, Hmong people haven't done anything to her...she's done it to herself...as much as anti-hmong is ashamed at being Hmong and hates being Hmong, it's sad enough that we have a Hmong person like that......anyways, last comment of mine in this topic...whatever posts is to come and diss me or whatever, i'll just take it as it is and "WALK AWAY"....also, once and for all....justice has not been served for Chai Vang, only racism has prevailed.... no further comment in this topic....
[post="12741"][/post]​
Give proof of racism on the case and I might consider it an issue of racism. I noticed that some people seem to take it as a racial issue because of loyalty amongst the Hmongs and I understand their loyalty. But let's not forget the fact that he shot and killed someone. If this isn't justice, I don't know what is.

Racism only starts when people bring up issues like this in a case such as this one.

And no. No one is going to cuss at you. We're all mature here. Plus, sarNworld is friendly.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Mae said:
[post="12741"][/post]​
I mean in HER life.

She didn't make this Sn just because of this stupid case.

Her name was made WAY before the idiot killed 6 people.

Racist, because those guys called him names...

It stops there....but noooooooooooooooo

People just had to call the whole jury racist

BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE AND SENT HIM TO JAIL...

the jury just HAPPENED to be white.

It's sad to have someone like anti-hmong...but it's sadder that the hmong people had caused her to be like that.

think about it...

agirl

sarNie Egg
Muddie MuRda said:
I mean in HER life.

She didn't make this Sn just because of this stupid case.

Her name was made WAY before the idiot killed 6 people.

Racist, because those guys called him names...

It stops there....but noooooooooooooooo

People just had to call the whole jury racist

BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE AND SENT HIM TO JAIL...

the jury just HAPPENED to be white.

It's sad to have someone like anti-hmong...but it's sadder that the hmong people had caused her to be like that.

think about it...
[post="12963"][/post]​
Okay at first I didn't want to get involve with this name thingy ya'll got goin' on here but um....to say that it's even ..."sadder that the Hmong people had caused her to be like that" really got to me. I'm sorry for whatever happened to her to cause her to hate....maybe I shouldn't say hate but I should say "dislike" her own kind so much. But blaming it on the Hmong people as a group just doesn't sound right.

Nameless

N i n j a
This topic is closed because things might get out of hand. I don't want people to argue in sarN's forum and make it personal. I don't want no attacks on any sides.

Again. This is a friendly forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.