vang's trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mae

sarNie Adult
There is no justice...racism still prevails and this trial just proved it all the more....

I honestly believe much had to of been said and done for Vang to shoot....anyways, if i was to state how i felt about this issue it'd be a book...so, i'm not gonna state anymore than this...but think about it, an all-white jury who convicted Vang of 1st degree murder, not even 2nd degree...the difference is that 1st degree murder is that he intentionally went there to kill...2nd degree is something caused him to kill....there is no justice in a world where white people always prevail...

azngurlo07

sarNie Hatchling
Im still on chai vang side because what he said at the end of the trial was that they did deserve to die since they have no respect. I totally agree with him. White ppl always wins...

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
"Lautenschlager (prosecutor) detailed how each victim was shot and the damage each bullet did to their bodies. She reminded jurors Vang testified he felt two of the victims deserved to die because they called him names."

"Cross-examined by Lautenschlager, Vang was asked if each victim deserved to die. Vang answered "no" in some cases and "yes" in others."

http://wcco.com/local/local_story_259115643.html

if u've noticed...the trial was moved to another county becuz the defense attorney was afraid of racial discrimination...so that solved that problem...and also...the minorities who were chosen to be part of the jury declined and thought that they wouldn't be able to give a fair decision...so u can't blame it on the "white" jurors for their decision...justice is justice...and this time justice didn't fail

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
hmmmmmm...they deserve to die becuz they have no respect..if that was the case...then everyone on this earth deserves to die...becuz at one point or another...we've all been disrespectful

agirl

sarNie Egg
Mae, well said! Vang seems like a straight up person to me. I don't see him trying to come up with ways to get himself out of his position. For example, when ask if this or that person deserves to die, his answers were "Yes" and "No". He didn't do the whole I'm very sorry, crying, feeling all sad thing. I feel that this case was rushed. To me it just seems like the jurors decided too fast. To me it seem like the jurors felt sympathy for the town and the family and ruled Vang guilty to please the town and the family members. Just my two cents.....Hopefully the truth comes out one day.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
vang???...not trying to come up with ways to get himself out???...u're kidding right???...how about the fact that he claimed he was going senile and was having flashbacks to the vietnam war...what kind of crap is that???...flashbacks???...too bad his mental "stability" didn't stand up in court...becuz they knew he was lying

Muddie Murda

smile...
I got this off Sarah's xanga....uhh I hope she doesn't mind...OF COURSE NOT! SHE'S SMART! AND NICE..... :lol:

johnher: God's Message:

It is time for those to die shall die. Chai Vang was sent from heaven to take the lifes of the sinners. The sinner has sinned and the holy one has taken their lives. Forever they may rest in hell, for they have committed sin. Forever live the holy one, for he who has done what his holy father has assigned. “My son Chai Vang, I have given you promission to take the lifes of the sinners. My son, do not be afraid to shed blood upon my holy earth for I have forgiven you. On this day, you will met these sinner. Walk away, do not fight, it is not time. You will know when it’s time, my son, I will give you a sign and that’s when you will take their lives. Forever my son, shed blood and I shall rise.�

what the heck is this???...this guy johnher is really ticking me off

me: maybe it's just me...but the guy deserves life sentence without no chance for parole...i mean c'mon...he freakin killed 6 ppl and wounded two others...and let's not forget...he killed two of them when their backs were turned...anyone and everyone can say he did it out of self defense...but that's just a bunch of bull crap and u'll never be able to convince me of it...i may be hmong but in this case...i'm going for justice...and justice means...if u did the crime...u do the time...it seems to me like hmong ppl are only supporting this guy becuz he's hmong...which is stupid in my opinion...if you know that what he did was wrong...then why the heck are you supporting him???...hmong or not...he doesn't deserve to be set free...guys like him need to be taken off the streets...also...where's the proof that there was any racial discrimination involved???...chai says they were discriminating him...but the white ppl denied it...so what's the truth and what's not????...it's pretty much irrelevant in this case becuz there's no way to prove it...so we're left with 6 dead ppl...2 wounded ppl...and one killer...and you know what else i find unbelievable?...the fact that he killed 6 and wounded 2 but managed to walk away with no injuries...now don't tell me he suddenly had magical powers that helped him walk away...if i was part of the jury...i wouldn't even need to hear the case...i'd just lock him up and throw the key away

johnher: hey, who says that he's not doing to the time. he is. he's never gonna get out even if he's not guilty. shit, are you a white people or what? you think like them. you just don't know how it feels to be in his shoes. have you ever? i really don't think so. are you a guy or a girl??? i bet your probably a girl, huh? that's probably why you think that way. shit, if i was chai vang i would of done the same. hell, i would of finish it off. but hey, he had to do what he had to do. those white trash deserve it anyways.

let me know if you have ever been in his shoes. think about it. i don't care if your hmong or not, think about it.

me: before you talk...grow up first...ur immaturity is showing...so what if i'm americanized...there's nothing wrong with that...and plus the guy has the word GUILTY stamped on his forehead...can't get any more guilty than that...just like any other killers out there...he gets what's coming to him...and he deserves it

johnher: bleh, you just really don't want to listen, huh? you and you white wash head. gosh, you might just be a red neck, inbreed fuck. grow up. your to white wash like mee moua. you know what? i've met her in person and i've talk to her in person, before and she is a nice person. and if you don't think that i don't know her, she's green and she pround of it. and i am too. but you know hwat, sometimes when your to white wash and kissing ass, i wouldn't give a fuck, you just keep on kissing ass. but to me about you, your just either a white wash fuck or your just a inbreed red neck fuck that's acting like your hmong.

you really don't know what your say. grow upp to this 20th century dumb ass. learn the way of life. this is how the world is going to be. war, war, and war. look ahead dumb ass, all you know is peace and love. well, hippy what do you think chai should of done??? what would you have done???

me: johnher...all i've gotta say is...no comment becuz i'm not about to stoop to ur level by calling ppl names and making an idiot of myself to someone whom i don't even know...i have enough respect for myself...AND FOR THE HMONGS...to not even bother with what you've just said...i'm hmong AND americanized...AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!

how was he defending himself???...convince me of him defending himself and i'll support him...but other than that...it wasn't self defense...okay...so what if those white folks did say racial remarks...what minority hasn't experience that???...every minority has gone through some sort of racial discrimination...some minorities has even gone through more...but do u see them killing anyone over it?...unlike what johnher accused me of...i'm realistic enough to know that the world is a cruel place to live in...but i'm also realistic enough to know that vang could've just walked away without putting himself in his current situation...and plus every hmong within the surrounding area of wisconsin knows that that particular part of the state was full of white ppl who hate minorites...my question is...if you knew that was the case, why would u put urself in that position just so you can kill deers?...c'mon now, think before you do something

johnher: bleh your not the only one in here that's americanize. you never answer my question if you were in his shoes what would you have done? i bet you would have done the same wouldn't you. i bet you would. i really starting to think that your really really white wash. are you too americanize and to conservative to even realize that it wouldn't happened if they wouldn't have shoot at him? Your probably one of those hmong people that would kiss any white red necks ... to get a job, huh? all you and your white .... could only say that it wasn't in self defense but that he was a killer. bleh, if one of those white .... shot at you would you shoot back or no? answer me. your not going to because you know why? because your to ignorant to admit that you would believe that chai vang is not guilty. why is it so hard to even say that he's not. you might just be one of those KKK people that goes into other asian site and try to defend your white donkeys. and i wouldn't really care if you do, cause you know why? 6 buck and 1 doe. that's good enough for me.

me: i'm sitting here asking myself why i'm even bothering to defend myself and my opinion...

as for johnher...go ahead...call me whatever names u wanna call me...say whatever u wanna say...if that's what makes you sleep better at night knowing that u're supporting a killer...you know why...becuz in the end...it's ppl like you that are bringing shame to the hmong community...and u call urself hmong...i said i wouldn't say anything idiotic but...u're really starting to piss me off...so...go ahead keep being a freakin pathetic jerk...becuz that's what u are...for being closed minded...and for being an ass...if hmong ppl are like you then i'm glad i'm "white-washed"...i'd rather be "white-washed" than be "hmong" and stupid like u

Who the hell is this fahking kid ??? I HOPE HE WAS FAHKING JOKING! omg....I read the first part...and it was already pissing the hell outta me.

And HE thinks God sent him to kill them? That's soooo fahked up.

JUST because the guy's HMONG doesn't mean he should get away with MURDER!

Fahk sarah, where the hell can i find this john kid. I wanna shoot some sense into his effed up head.

Stupid bastard, i swear! >_<

Oh and Mofo sarah, this is PROOF that I do read your xanga...haha I just don't leave comments....I should start doing so though.... ;)

duck

sarNie Egg
"brick may break my bones, but words can't hurt me" all chai vang had to do was walk away from it and show them who was the better person, but instead of walking away he chose to kill...killing isn't that the answer; chai vang may have said that they were the ones shotting at him first, but who really knows, since we weren't there to see, so that was irrelevant; even if some people claimed that it was God saying for him to kill those people, i thought that God was the one to choose in the end who gets to live or die

ethnicities shouldn't be an issue; since people are all human alike and color of one's skin doesn't define who one is, it's one's own actions define who one is...but with every little problem that one face, he/she turn to ethnicities and stand by "our" people, if only we all stand together in harmony, this world would've maybe a better place to live

johnher: you really don't know what your say. grow upp to this 20th century dumb ass. learn the way of life. this is how the world is going to be. war, war, and war. look ahead dumb ass, all you know is peace and love.
i don't think johnher is a righteous person...if he knows better, war isn't the answer since who in the right mind wants to really live in a world full of sorrows and heartaches

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
lame muddie...sarah got that off of my xanga!...haha...that dork...and u can find that guy at hmongidealmodel.com...and why did u post up the argument???? ;)

that freakin johnher kid was pissing me off...and i just had to post it up...lol...he was insulting me instead or arguing for his point...i hate ppl like that

Nameless

N i n j a
Yeah and it's people like Johngayer who dies first when it comes to war :p . lol.

Muddie Murda

smile...
My nice reply at the hmong forum...

I am here on this forum for one reason....

And that is for johnher_1982...

You! You are a shame to the Hmongs all over. I hope you get run over by a truck driver who HAPPENS to be caucasian.

You think you have pride, defending Chai like that? You're so proud of what you've said so far huh? You are no different from those a ssholes who had killed all the pakistans in the USA during 9-11 because they felt like they had to do something for their country.

You are a shameful Hmong. You're f.ucking racist.

Chai has brought shame to the Hmongs in this WHOLE country.

Why the hell does he need to be set free for? Setting free a MURDERER? Hell no.

Change focus....if it was 1 white guy and a bunch of hmongs....

What then? Who will you defend? WHAT? WHAT'S THAT??

Oh, the Hmongs?...I see!!! BECAUSE YOU'RE RACIST YOU FOO!

=======================

Hey Mods and Admins...
According to your rules..
- There will be absolutely no racial/ethnic slurs and bashing on HIM forum. Take it somewhere else or use your PM and email.
I made a useful ban list for you..

- xtcxyooj
- johnher_1982

I'm quite a fair person who follows all rules in whichever forums I go to.

Though I'm probably correct when I don't think you guys will do anything to these two losers. Why? because this is a HMONG forum...and because this is a HMONG forum...if they said anything to 'defend' 'their' 'people'....you guys wouldn't do anything about it.

They are no different from those who come in here and bash Hmong people.

To see a Mod come in here and reply too...and NOT do anything against these two losers is shameful.

Think why Hmong people don't have their own country. Because Hmong people think they are so 'MIGHTY'...After being outkasts in all the countries they've set foot upon, they still think they are so 'MIGHTY'.

If Hmong people want respect, they better SHOW some.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Words do hurt.....it's a lie if you claim they don't...the line "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt" is such a joke...cuz we all know how much words do hurt........of course the words hurt Chai Vang....we've all been hurt in one way or another with words...and as for the case of Chai Vang, this discrimatory words may have caught him off guard leading to the killing...the matter of the fact is that words do hurt..and for those who claim it doesn't...take a good look at the times you cried....mainly because of words....

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
Mae said:
Words do hurt.....it's a lie if you claim they don't...the line "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt" is such a joke.
[post="11020"][/post]​

I totally agree - mean words can cause more hurt than any physical pain.... being hurt emotionally tears you up in the inside.

As for this case... in short, everyone deserved what they got :)

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Muddie MuRda said:
My nice reply at the hmong forum...
I made a useful ban list for you..

- xtcxyooj
- johnher_1982

I'm quite a fair person who follows all rules in whichever forums I go to.

Though I'm probably correct when I don't think you guys will do anything to these two losers. Why? because this is a HMONG forum...and because this is a HMONG forum...if they said anything to 'defend' 'their' 'people'....you guys wouldn't do anything about it.

They are no different from those who come in here and bash Hmong people.

To see a Mod come in here and reply too...and NOT do anything against these two losers is shameful.

Think why Hmong people don't have their own country. Because Hmong people think they are so 'MIGHTY'...After being outkasts in all the countries they've set foot upon, they still think they are so 'MIGHTY'.

If Hmong people want respect, they better SHOW some.
dude...muddie...lol...i should've gotten u to back me up when this thing started...haha

Mae said:
Words do hurt.....it's a lie if you claim they don't...the line "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt" is such a joke...cuz we all know how much words do hurt........of course the words hurt Chai Vang....we've all been hurt in one way or another with words...and as for the case of Chai Vang, this discrimatory words may have caught him off guard leading to the killing...the matter of the fact is that words do hurt..and for those who claim it doesn't...take a good look at the times you cried....mainly because of words....
nobody ever said that words don't hurt...what we're pointing out is that...he could've just walked away and be done with it...he didn't have to kill those ppl

S

sunflower

i agree that justice has been served. killing 6 people and wounding 2 more and to claim self defense? come on! i mean if all of them had machine guns i would see otherwise but some of the victims that were shot weren't even armed!

vang had shot as many as 20 bullets! some of the victims were on the ground when he shot them! and he chased 2 more in the forest and shot them in the back! and Vang admitted himself that most of the victims he shot were not armed! the 2 surviving victims testified that only one of the victims were armed!

vang said that even the unarmed victims deserved to die because they were disrespectful! what an excuse :blink: ...vang testified that the owner of the property called him a 'gook' and a 'chink'.... let me tell you a story... i have been called a gook and a chink before from my old neighbor... you know what i did? i walked away! i knew i was better than to stoop to that level. <_<

and vang's family members are saying that things would be different if the jurors included minorities... i don't see it... i think it would still be the same. like what the prosecuter said.....all the evidence and vang's testimony itself is all the prove that vang needed to get life sentence.

you should really put yourself in other people's shoes... if I was put in Vang's shoes... i would of had apologized for trespassing and wouldn't pay attention to people calling me names...

now put yourself in the victims shoes... the victims that were on the ground when vang shot them... you were not armed... you dropped to the ground when you heard or saw vang shooting. and next he shoots you!

put yourself in the shoes of the victims that were running away from vang. you run trying to escape vang.. you run as fast as you could into the forest. but with only a click of his finger you're gun down!

before you ask others to put their feet in other's shoes... you should try it first! and in this kinda case.. not only in vang's shoes... but in all the shoes of the people involved! <_<

Muddie Murda

smile...
e_e i hate hmongidealmodel.com

BRB! I'ma go cuss out a mod there. :)

:edit:

hmmm maybe I was a bit harsh...no i wasn't...lol

sorry azngurl04 :D I forgot to say hi to you before they deleted my thread. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.