Valentine's Blind Date

tinah

sarNie Coma
wowerz, thats a HOT pic of aum ^_^ im not sure whats this about. is it a game or something?

credit to Ant @ clubartichart.com

greentea

sarNie Egg

Hey Aum looks so much hotter with this hair style. In Jum loey rak when he shaves, his hair is still long and it doesn't suit him, but if he trims it like in this picture, he would like super dooper gorgeous!

cecilia

Staff member
hm.. i think if i were to go on a blind date with these guys .. i pick um just b/c he's better than them all .. muhaha. I LIKE HIM UNSHAVE too .. add an extra sexiness in him.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
If this is a game, what can I do to win Aum? :loool: :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i would want to take AUM too....next would be por or mart....maybe new....i'm so jealous, nothing like this happens in america....i would just be happy to see aum^^

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
is that how they spill his name over there umm anyways he's cute so is mart :p . por(not) look like a monkey face and new just fugly period with his lazy eye who would want him :wacko:

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg

Hey Aum looks so much hotter with this hair style. In Jum loey rak when he shaves, his hair is still long and it doesn't suit him, but if he trims it like in this picture, he would like super dooper gorgeous!

when you've got a face as perfect as Aum, you can wear a pile of grass on your head and still look hot!!!! hahah i agree he does look extremely handsome in this pic.......but i have to say i love his longish hair and stubs because it made him look " dangerous ".....im soo swooooooooning now..=) :drool:

icebé

sarNie Egg
^ lol, ur funny MsPiggleWiggle, but true, he can have whatever hair, he's still dangerous hot5555
bye the way, who are jo rin, boy and poom??? cuz i'v never heard of them before...
lol i can't read thai, that's why i don't understand the rules of the game, but it's seems like whoever wins the first place, gets aom5555 and the loser gets new-uuhm oops, that was kinda mean, but really now, does anybody want new?? cuz i really don't know what i should think about him nowadays...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'll take Mart (is that short for Martin?) and force him to be an actor in my short film, with me as the leading lady for course. :lol:
Hey, it's my date I can do whatever I want. :p