Utt Utsada Release Racy Photos to Create Buzz for Himself (Rated R/ 18+)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I know this thread is about Utt, but I will mention Aon first lol.

I actually liked Aon, but yes that sex scandal of his really hurt him bad.  He's like supporting, side, or villain characters now only.. but I think he's still a good actor.  It's a pity but.. I guess it can't be helped.  Wasn't his sex clip leaked because he lost his phone? 

As for Utt, he's been in the industry for quite a long time so.... he should've known if posted appropriate pics or not. 

I have to admit that I used to follow Tack Pharanyoo on IG.. but once in a while... he posted some weird stuff.. and I was like this isn't my cup of tea.. so I unfollowed him.  He has a nice body, but that wasn't the reason why I unfollowed him lmao. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I loved Aon. He was a great actor to me. His most memorable roles for me were Kamin Kaboon, Jao Nai Wai Kratot, and my absolute favorite, Sapai Jao. I've always wanted Aon and Kwan to reunite. Ughhhh. I made two music videos of them but lost all of the videos since my computer crashed and two, the YouTube account was forced to be deleted, so I had no back ups. Well, if anyone remembers them or saved them somewhere, please let me know. Hahah. I don't think I have the energy to ever redo them. Lol

Poor Aon, but still. You would think that people would know not what to do.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
PM me and we will talk more about this. LOL. 

HAHAHAHA. Yes, in private. And then we can share our thoughts privately with other certain members :pervie:

fun

Expired Sarnie
it was either tina or ladyofthedarkness that povided the link years ago lmao I was just in denial that it was Aon in the sex scandal and then bam i confirmed it with my own eyes. it's really him haha it was a short 40 clip and i have no comment lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
40 clips? You did a thoroughly investigation ^^ it was him right? Gee, where was me at the time ^^^ I must had been oversea . I'll settle for details in words then , *whisper* pm me

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh weeeeeeeeeeell ----  :bhehe:

Yeah, I remember Aon's scandal. He was just rising and gaining popularity. His apology interview was swarming with reporters. He was down on his hands and knees begging for forgiveness and everything. Such a shame because I actually liked him. Especially his lakorn with Noon S. 

I think it was his phone that was lost. Geez, that sucked. His career went from sup'tar to sup'thok (fall) in a split second.

On topic: I don't think Utt really cares his photos were "accidently" posted. lol While everyone is thinking he's doing it for a buzz, he probably thinks it's whatever.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
BAHAHAHHAA I remembered Aon's scandal. You ladies seriously crack me up. All the side comments about him though.. HEHHEHEHE
BTW with Utt's picture my friend tagged me on the comment.. I was like WTH woman I am friends w/ people at work. LOL

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ahem I saw pics of Aon's scandal abd read about people's reaction to it as they described the "activity". Apparently when I heard the news it was already considered old news.
Tsk tsk tsk I knew @sarN would be here but *gasps* @Mahalo and @Phatman!? I need a moment....hahaha