Utt Utsada Release Racy Photos to Create Buzz for Himself (Rated R/ 18+)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated interview from Sanook: http://news.sanook.com/1811583/

Utt Utsada Release Racy Photos to Create Buzz for Himself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FlOwNB5ty4

Actor Utt Utsada made news after accidentally posting an image that focused on the wrong intended area via his Instagram. He quickly deleted it but he wasn't quick enough because fans had already saved the picture before he had done so. Furthermore, an emerging image of Utt shows him posing more revealing than the first incident on his IG. The photo is a very sexy one, making all the girls scream loudly in echos. This caused news to say that Utt intentionally released those photos to attract attention and more fame towards himself to receive more work. 

Recently, we had the opportunity to speak with Utt Utsada. Utt revealed that he deleted the image because people were focusing and commenting on the wrong aspect of the image. He wasn't thinking before he posted. As for the sexy image, it's the same situation. It was an image taken for charity a couple years ago. He didn't release that picture to create buzz for himself.    

Currently, you seem to have a lot of work coming in. People said that the racy photos were the reasons for your increase in work.
I, myself, am puzzled by the photo that was released. I'm also wondering how it emerged. The photoshoot was done for charity a couple years ago. P'Yai Amat was the photographer.

Were the photos the cause of you receiving more work?
Everywhere I go, people start greeting me more krap. Some of my friends in the ET have approached and contacted me. 

Are you shocked?
I am more confused than shocked. I am more confused than angry. It's confusing that a picture from years ago would cause this much news. I feel that the news and comments pertaining to the photos are very funny. I feel that social media now and days are very unpredictable because we cannot predict which picture or topic will create news. 

Have you read comments regarding your pictures?
I didn't read them myself but my friend sent them to me or texted me to joke about it, asking me whether I knew what people were swarming to talk about. 

What about the photo you posted of your dog on IG? You deleted it.
That's right krap. When I'm in the moment, I tend to forget and not see the consequence of things. The picture was of my dog. He's my best friend so I take photos of him and post them on IG sometimes. The picture was of my dog and I was in my sleeping attire. I wore my boxers. After I posted the photo, there were many comments that followed. They focused on the wrong aspect of the photo. Instead of focusing on my dog, they focused on my boxers. That's when I took it down. 

Are you upset that people focused on the wrong area?
I'm not upset. I find it hysterical and laugh more about it. I'm the type of person who likes to post funny pictures already. I didn't intended for it to come out like this. I guess I'm more westernized. I didn't think much of it. I was just in my bedroom taking a photo of my dog. I was in the moment.

So you can assure that this wasn't done to create buzz for yourself?
 That's right. I'm not upset because the first picture was a photo taken with my dog. The second was a photo that P'Yai Amat photographed for me. It's just that the second photo created more news on top of the first photo that I posted on IG. 

After these photos, is there anyone contacting you to do a sexy photoshoot?
I probably don't have anything sexy to photograph now krap. I did some sexy photoshoots when I was younger. Therefore, I'm going to leave the sexy photoshoots for the new generation. I'm not going to take back my throne krap. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
i read the static of man size around the world ^^ (i was myth busting lol) asian man is at the bottom of the list.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know but it surely doesn't surprise me. Utt isn't a conservative person in the first place and come on Utt, you've been in the Thai inudstry for how long now and how old are you to be posting inappropriate photos without thinking ahead of time?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Didn't he have like a sex tape or naked pics released a couple of years ago too?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aon?? That one not so good looking actor??

This doesn't surprise me. Haha. He's had even more rated R photos released back in the days. Like actually out there out there. Don't ask me how I know. :ghehe:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

This doesn't surprise me. Haha. He's had even more rated R photos released back in the days. Like actually out there out there. Don't ask me how I know. :ghehe:
Aon's hot. Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Oh really?! Lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Pretty racy but Asians are still too shy from seeing actors in boxers with their thing poking out

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Cupid Candy, yes there was supposedly a released clip of Utt pleasuring himself a couple years back and along with some naked pictures. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
I think he got down graded way before the scandel.
Actually, the scandal was one of the reasons why they downgraded him. It's a big thing in Thailand to be caught in a sex scandal, especially a sextape. His career was over afterwards. He was still receiving p'ek roles here and there until the clip released.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I thought Utt was cute when I watched KLF and wondered what happened to him because he seemed to disappeared from the limelight when I noticed him. He also hosted a Singaporean Ghost Show that I use to watch on iChannel. Anyways, reading every one's comments helped filled in some holes lol I have him as a friend on FB and he seems like a cool guy though. ^^