US CURRENCIES

I work at a LIQUOR STORE at one point in my life and I recieved a $1 dollar bill that looks like this one below.
Blue Mark 1$ Bill
I held it close to me for almost 2 years now... Just curious is it even worth something? Or is it just another one of those jokes and still worth a $1... hehe! Jus wondering...

ALSO the new 5$ bills... hahaha! I just recieved one of those today. Its like the coolest thing right now. haha! Okae not really... But its kinda cool... I wonder what's gona be next????

noungning

Heartless
i don't think the ones that are floating around are worth much because it's not in a great condition.

but if you keep them well it can be worth a few more dollars.

what u want to collect are coins, especially ones with some gold in it $$$$ and also ones that have silver in them!

my boss collect coins, he brought in this one coin of his, it has about an ounce of gold in it, but that's besides the point... it's a $20 coin, but it's worth $6000 now. <_<

Liberty

sarNie Adult
It worries me when our currency starts to get really colorful and fancy, a lot like a third world countries' currency.

But anyway, back to what you were asking. You could just google it and try to find out what it's worth. There are sites that list valuable coins and bills and it tells you approx. how much it's worth depending on the condition it's in.

My bf collects gold coins from various parts of the world, of course he doesn't remember where he put it though. <_<
He got his hand on some bill that's worth more than face value so he kept it and I'm guessing he doesn't know where that is either.

I have several buffalo nickels and very old pennies. I've worked in retail so long I find all sorts of coins and bills, when one catches my attention or the date is really old I keep it (I exchange it with my own money of equal value of course) and look it up later on to see if it's worth anything.

sirena

sarNie Adult
ohh the money looks kool haha

i thought american money were all green i guess not

but canadian money r all different colors haha like green red etc

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I collect currencies. That silver certificate is worth something. However, its value is based on certain details like date, class, signature, and condition...among other things.

For example, look into how old the "dollar" is, who signed it, what the back looks like, what special qualities are known about it, and what "letter" is placed on it. It's kind of hard to explain because there are SO MANY little details you have to look in to. Plus, I'm not very familiar with this bill.

Bottom line is, the value can range from one dollar to several thousands of dollars. In your case, it's probably worth a little more than a dollar because it's dated to 1928 and is no longer distributed...I think.

Also, to confirm, is your silver certificate dated to 1928 like the one in the link...or was it just that bill from the link that was dated to 1928? I'm assuming and inquiring on the fact that your bill is identical to one on the link.

Anywho, if you have a bill that is common, it should be worth around $20, give or take. But if you have one that is rare, HANG ON TO IT. Like I said, I don't know much about the silver certificates because I am more into older or international currencies. But you should keep it in your possession until you find out more about it. I've seen currency that was worth millions.