Urassayas (YAYA)

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Omg Yaya's mom dosnt let her go anywhere by her self i wonder why?

Does any one know why she is not leaving her alone? Is she a good mother or only using her daughter's fame and money?
She is old to hang out with young actors why not she stay at home at least for her health and age instead of roaming around Yaya's circle?

libbyBB

sarNie Egg
This raise good discussion. Her mom seem to keep her grounded. Yaya is a 25 yo. It’s her family culture they raise her like that. It seem strict

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
This raise good discussion. Her mom seem to keep her grounded. Yaya is a 25 yo. It’s her family culture they raise her like that. It seem strict
But if her family is strict why she is a Dara? Her father is European so i dont think he has a problem with his daughter, her mother on the other hand is too much protective over Yaya which is unreasonable for a 25 yrs old woman let alone a celebrity,
Besides she is a burden for yaya to respect and behave in her mother presence and have fun at the same time with her colleagues
I think she is promoting yaya's modesty to be very respectful in princes's eyes or sheiks or local millionaires Suiters
Its just outrageous .

Mthao5

sarNie Egg
I think it's all good. . I am sure the mom just wanted to protect her Especially since she is a celebrity. Considering yaya is so popular the mom just wanted to make sure that her name is not tarnish by rumor/ gossip...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i'm just glad my mom is not overly protective. my mom on the other hand will actually throw me in a tiger den lol but then again, I'm not a dara.

even if she was super popular there is no need to supervise 24/7, thats what bodyguard are for. unless yaya is the one who suggest her mom be with her 24/7.

Mthao5

sarNie Egg
Lol. Different parenting style which is all good. My parent are strict but for good reason. I think without her mom supervision she will have more nonsense rumor/gossip since her name is so big.

twister02

M♥K
Correct me if I'm wrong but her mother also acts like her manager, right? So I think it's normal that she joins her daughter most of the time at work. I don't think her mom is there 24/7 cause I sometimes see pictures/clips of Yaya with friends without her mother with her. Personally, I don't see any problem with it. Yaya is happy with her mom around.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm looking on the positive side of this but her mom's positive presence has done Ya good. So far her reputation has been great. I know there is a bunch of dara that are fine without their moms but really I don't see this as being at all a negative thing. Ya has said herself that without her mom she would be overworked because she doesn't know how to say no and having her mom there seems to be a big help. I have strict parents too, I can't say I mind too much.