Urassaya Sperbund

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Me too :highfive:! Not every lady will look beautiful with their hair tied up into a bun. From what I see, a lady who has a proportional round or oval face will look good with bun, bun does not match with other face types. And if a lady who is already naturally beautiful & possesses a proportional round or oval face, she would look more beautiful with bun because viewers could clearly view their whole face, not having their hair covering it. I find women with their hair tied up into a bun like Ya in photos are confident, royal, elegant, mature & also youthful.  

bubbles8 said:
I find ya so beautiful when her hair is in a bun like this

dariey

sarNie Adult
back in the house for a moment while having my hiatus..hee

me and my odd preference again,and this pic got me here to spazz again.damn she look so sexy and beautiful here with bare face,good side profile and especially those messy after-flip hair.she normally look good the way she is but with un-tuck hair and concentrate expression she look way appealing in my eyes even in just day-to-day wear.seriously, she look so beautiful when she didn't have to try to look beautiful.

cr in pic​

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Yaya is having Star Stage promoting Neung Nai Suang this evening at 6pm

Yaya will be attending this award on Monday, 27 April 2015. Credit IG withloveurassayas

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 พฤษภาน้องญ่ามีงาน Samui Blue Paradise Fest2015 ที่ลานพรุเฉลง เกาะสมุย นะคะ repost @bangkokairways #BangKokAirways
credit IG withloveurassayas

Happening on 17 May 2015 at Samui.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@ms zoe, i loved the way u described ya's hair when it's a bun, it does give off an extra elegance and beauty in ya, that why it has always been one of my fav hairstyle on ya

A little excited for nns promotion and theme song. Gorgeous in this pic

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Getting ready for CH3 45years anniversary event

Credit ballkrab

Banners

Adidas girl

Thanks to this wonderful people. At stadium section D. Meet up.

Pictures credit as tagged. Credit picture owner