Urassaya Sperbund

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I dont mind romance in dramas, i think it's quite vital actually, just wish they dont focus on it too much but nicely weave it into a drama with substance and depth. I think the focus and overuse of romance in lakorns makes me feel to distant to lakorns nowadays. in search for a new type of drama, u guys have any recommendations, im allergic to korean dramas but japanese looks promising, any good recommendations. i just need the main actor to look slightly decent, the rest i dont mind lol

ya's profile is really nice too

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I never really looked at her leg until in these pics, the scars looks bad. It will always remind naya of the moments together and what they went through together. Even with the injuries, she still performed to the best of her abilities, even went to practise on her own without na even though it wasnt even her own concert. And one thing i really liked also was that she didnt even brag abt her injuries nor purposely post pics abt it, she may seem like a sweet/cute girl, but its inner feistiness/toughness that made me fall for her in the first place (after been attracted to her beauty and acting ofcourse)

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Yes, that jellyfish sure left her a big lovemark. It's going to difficult to heal the scar.

Yaya is back to Bangkok. They been to Phuket for a day. She will have press conference tomorrow for the new drama.

Credit as tagged

I think she is going out. In Alexander Wang. Wonder which clothing is Alexander Wang.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Yaya has a very nice side view. She is getting a lot of black dot. Her left has more than the right side. Wonder sunscreen can help her with that. Fairer people get it more than darker people I think.

Anyway, hope she has fun tonight.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
http://youtu.be/LMeK41OxR_I

Honda Follow My Moove

http://youtu.be/U3LX6ywF5kc

Behind the scene for Praew magazine (coming soon)

Credit owners

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Like the old photos. Yaya is with her sister in Maldives. She sure love Maldives a lot. Her sis didn't go with her the last round.

NNS is airing early June. Well, finger cross. Some say May but latest I read it is going to be early June.

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Econ poll - female actress that people want to play water in Songkran festival. Yaya at no.1

Happy holiday with Bangkok Airways

New shower wash from Shokubutsu

Pictures credit as tagged