Urassaya Sperbund

dariey

sarNie Adult
it really kind of you ch3eks.anything about yaya is fine as long as it will not burden you..^_^
thank you so much for the translation and link of that interview too.

pictures from last night kimmy birthday event.i like how people comment she want to be the last person than be the first  one to wish kim since everyone was waiting for her post..

cr urassayas,yayeeumarin,dianaflipo,annethong​

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Cr IG:
yayeeumarin ให้ดูเพลินๆก่อนคร่าา คิดถึงกันมากล่ะเซ่ พี่ญ่าเลิกงานปุ๊บถึงดึกแล้วแต่รีบมาหาเพื่อนรักเลย กอดกันแทบขาดออกซิเจน @kimmy_kimberley @urassayas #HugHealEverything #kimberley1940svintagebirthdayparty 4h
Read more at http://websta.me/n/yayeeumarin#ur0P35i4LsOvLiId.99

Yup, there are also comments to remind Yaya whether she has forgotten someone birthday. I thought she had work in the afternoon or busy. Anyway, I am glad she has new product to represent. She is probably sleeping in since the party is late at night.

dariey

sarNie Adult
2 thing i like from NY latest lays cf is when na call yaaaa~ and that 2nd pic there.their face just so identical.

new pantene..
shared by smigally
 ​
 ​
new year wish from kimmy and mark.translate by space4ny..

"The whole day is not enough for me to talk about my impression of Yaya. It's very hard to find someone that really understand us in this business. Yaya is a special friend for me. Every time I have problem she is ready to give me advise that nobody can think of. She look quite young but her thought when she give other people advise is very mature. Yaya is a nice person, very thoughtful. I feel at ease when I'm working with her. On the other side, her funny side, she is the one that break up everything, very clumsy. For example, this year she got hurt all year round. Recently, she broke up her own mobile phone. Everything around her are easily broke. I would like to wish her to be far from every bad thing that she is facing now. Actually last year was not a good year for both of us. We met many thing. I wish her to be safe and happy ka." - Kim

"Even though Yaya is very small, she is tough. Since I worked with her until now, I see that she is working hard everyday. In 1month she might not have time to rest at all. Working nonstop like this, I really applaud her ability and her stamina. Although she is younger than me, she have many thing that magnificent and impressive. She is talented, good and lovely. I would like her to be lovely like this forever, have a good health. And wish her to have better and better working skill." - Mark

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
  :coolpix:

Cr a_ann_nn

The begging picture - Lays [so cute]

cr pic

cr pic

cr pic

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all @dariey, bubble8, loveyaya, Vimalee and Loveyaya for all the picture, comment and info. You girls are the best with Yaya news and update. Thank you again.

Thanks Cheek for the translation in you blog. I just save it to my home screen and I would love it if you can translate more on Yaya news. Anything to do with NY, Y or N I'm always interest in it. Thank you for your time and your kind heart for doing this for us.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Loves all the pictures you posted, Dariey.. Dont know how to use like button when I'm using mobile. Solvil Titus always have gorgeous pictures of Yaya.

Guess this few days Yaya has no events except filming. Waiting for 2/2/15. I hope they pick stylish and good looking gown for her. Happy Sunday.

She looks so good in this. Taken in 2013 Pantene events at Christmas.

dariey

sarNie Adult
old pic that i really love.i don't know how many time i said this,but i love whoever show their care and adore toward her. ^_^
cr ny club​
 ​
the girls having fun..
cr duearisara & shared by jubjib_tk​

dariey

sarNie Adult
James Jirayu refutes the news of Yaya building a wall around her on the lakorn set, implores fan club to open their hearts and accept.
 The superstar praek James Jiraryu brushes away the news of nang aek Yaya Urassaya building a way around herself at the lakorn set because she's not satisfied of having to be paired with him and even until now she still refuses to act accordingly or be friendly with him. This causes the praek to hurry and explain as follows that Yaya is cute and very friendly. Even if they felt tense in the beginning but now they're very familiar with each other and have worked together for almost one year. Moreover, she has also given advice him personal advice regarding his acting. James will would to entrust and implore all fans of every pairing/koo jin out there to open their hearts and follow up with the lakorn.
credit nineentertainment & space4ny(pic) translate by ch3eks

"The sculpting of YaYa Urassaya Sperbund . By Jonathan Wylder . Sattihip . Thailand . Wonderful memories . Jai dee mak mak" - cr jonathanwylder

cr keaw_jung
this pic remind me of their lays cf with their mom.. ^_^

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
eheheh the rumour is quite funny, why would ya distant herself from a popular costar like JJ out all people, to lose endorsements, money and krasae for the lakorn?? They need to come up with something more logical, maybe then i might consider believing in 1% of it lol

darie, I love that scene where Nee cries to khun ya! It was such raw emotion, makes you really understand nee's fears and insecurities, that no matter how much love she received from khun ya, she was not khun ya's true blood and with athit's sudden presence, those fears and insecurities become more real and frightening, one of my most fav scene. You make me miss my adorable nong nee.

Ya's mes to JMa, another person i really want to see ya work with

cr:space4ny