Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Holy crap Margie's ring is 10 karats. Lucky her, ending up as part as one of Thailand's riches families. Too bad Pok isn't a looker, at least he has youth on his side.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Holy crap Margie's ring is 10 karats. Lucky her, ending up as part as one of Thailand's riches families. Too bad Pok isn't a looker, at least he has youth on his side.
Well she married into a family that is related to royalty so they can't give her a measly 7 or 8 carats lol.

They're a very cute couple. I'm sure they'll be su0er happy.

Mint Chalida looks really pretty with the slick dark hair style and makeup. Prettiest I've seen her actually. Wonder when she'll be next.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
2 high-profile breakups recently: May P. and Jay. I didn't realize they were such a huge deal but my mom was watching news and it was everywhere. Not just ET news, which is normal, but political news and these hosts normally only discuss politics.

Golf/Kwan. He kinda implied her mom was asking for 80million in dowry and that she cheated on him with some guy her mom introduced her to.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
May and Jay are high profile because Jay is a National (Hero - Sports). If it were any other athlete, it probably wouldn't have been as big of a deal.

Golf/Kwan, Golf also said that Kwan's family well people surrounding her went and checked his assets to see what his name was registered as owning and such. The breakup seems to be about money =/.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I saw snippets of Kwan's Press conference

I mean it depends on the person who listens I guess. Since it can be interpreted differently by different people. The snippet I caught was something like this.

There was a bad feeling about sitting there talking to his mother and she tells you, hey, I don't have that kind of money for your dowry, the only way is if I die and he uses the inheritance. You could get pregnant before marrying, and for the ring, you can just show your mom a fake ring for now she won't know the difference, like the purse (mom uses a fake one anyway - I don't know if she meant that Golf's mom was just calling herself mom or she was referring to Kwan's mom, right here). Then she went on about somethings and I missed it cause was cooking, I came back and she was like the feeling I had about the man I love not respecting women, especially when he has a younger sister, I asked him if it were his sister, would he be ok with her getting pregnant before marrying and he said he would allow it. (I could have misheard this last part though).

EDIT: Oh yeah she says the hiso is supposedly a friend that she has known for a very long time and she was the one who introduced him to her mom, not the other way around. She said that the way she acts with him, visiting his staff at work, visiting his dog are all normal things for them.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think you were right Khoonx that the breakup was about money.

I didn't watch her entire news conference, don't have patience, but just clips of it that a ET news show cut up.

But what stuck out for me is that she said her mom was joking about the 80mill. But then she adds no parent is going to give away their daughter for 5 or 10 baht. They want to know a man is capable of taking care of their daughter.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It is about money for both sides. It was so serious that someone close to Kwan (Prolly her mom) even tried to look up Golf's bank account, and checked what properties his name was on.

80-90 Million Baht is between 2.5-3 Million USD, ya'll.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Dang people are so greedy for money. Make your own money and stay away from those who want you for your money.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
It sads they put money in a relationship and family. If they love each other just do a simple wedding who care if you are a celebrity. Who care what the parents disapprove as long he and she will work it out it all that matters. Besides Kwam mom is money face since she never gave Kwan money to do her business when she ask. I keep hearing how Kwan said love is love and want to have a baby out of love and no problems. Hey relationship s will have UPS and downs. It will not be beautiful all the time. What's wrong being pregnant before marriage. This is a new era. Why makes it difficult. As long Golf love takes care of you. As for myself I like it simple. I don't care the face gossip anymore. As long I have a good supportive faithful husband is all you need. Besides Kean you are not marrying his mom side and your side your sister isn't that good either. She took your hard working business as her own. You love your family yes but don't mix your love life into family. They will never agree. You never gonna stay in a relationship long if you think like this.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It sads they put money in a relationship and family. If they love each other just do a simple wedding who care if you are a celebrity. Who care what the parents disapprove as long he and she will work it out it all that matters. Besides Kwam mom is money face since she never gave Kwan money to do her business when she ask. I keep hearing how Kwan said love is love and want to have a baby out of love and no problems. Hey relationship s will have UPS and downs. It will not be beautiful all the time. What's wrong being pregnant before marriage. This is a new era. Why makes it difficult. As long Golf love takes care of you. As for myself I like it simple. I don't care the face gossip anymore. As long I have a good supportive faithful husband is all you need. Besides Kean you are not marrying his mom side and your side your sister isn't that good either. She took your hard working business as her own. You love your family yes but don't mix your love life into family. They will never agree. You never gonna stay in a relationship long if you think like this.
Nothing wrong with being pregnant before you get married, but what Golf's mom asked her to do is get pregnant so her mom could accept the fate and let them get married. Basically, use your baby to back your mom into a wall and resign herself.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
They both have issues from both their families. But can't Kwan and Golf do what they want marriage ,kids, life themselves. Let them two talk it out. Not bring their families in. That's where the problem is

Nothing wrong with being pregnant before you get married, but what Golf's mom asked her to do is get pregnant so her mom could accept the fate and let them get married. Basically, use your baby to back your mom into a wall and resign herself.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww, so the family doesn’t like each other? I thought golf said that they should get pregnant and Kwan thinks that Golf is disrespecting her mom. Wow, golf has 2 million USD in asset?? That is more than a lot of people living in the US. They need to resolve this issue before they get married because it’s still going to come up along the way. Well if he love her that much, he should be fighting and not give up so soon.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, I don't see Kwan having a healthy/happy marriage if she ever decide to settle down. She is too much of a "momma" girl. In a sense, her relationship with her mom is toxic to her...holding her back from growing into an independent person. I don't think a man Kwan loves just for love is never good enough. Kwan needs to separate herself from her mom in order to find herself. Leaving golf situation aside, her mom is very controlling. Anyhow, I don't see a pathway for Kwan and golf to get back together. When 2 mommas with as much ego are involved nothing good is going to come out of it.