Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Phatman, you're so funny. Congrats to the couple. Ae still look young for His age though. Well he better still keep her happy by the time he's 50. But a lot of Asian women tense to merry someone twice their age though. That seems to be the norms.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
Whoa , how did he end up w/ 19 years wife , well, it doesn't matter he look good for his age lolll I want an old man like him

Of course you would. HAHA.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Noon is the most happiest bride i saw in the all thai celb brides her laugh is so genuine she laugh out loud without fear totally natural   and soo down to earth that what i call a happy warmth wedding full of happiness and beautiful warm memories  , and i looove how they stares to each other sooo in love :spin: :spin: 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I guess when they say 19...I focused too much on the teen part. Cause she's still a teen....yikes. I know he looks good but......

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I guess when they say 19...I focused too much on the teen part. Cause she's still a teen....yikes. I know he looks good but......
I know, I can't get over it either!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: gossipstar
Sam Yuranan and his son Mambo. Sam's been my current obsession lately so it's nice to have some recent updates on him. This is the first time they've gone out to an event together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, looks just like Sam. Haha. Who's his wife anyway?

Aww, cute! Aren't the rai's usually the one with the most lovable off screen persona? Haha. Not rai like their on-screen characters at all?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
Does Sam have only one son? His son is very handsome.
He has a daughter too. They actually look like their mom too. His wife and him have the same eyebrows. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow. His daughter has his exact eyebrows. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yay! Angie Hastings and Tareq's wedding will be on September 25th. The Thai/Chinese ceremony will be held on the 25th while the Arabic ceremony will be on September 27th. I'm excited to see her in Arabic attire. She's going to be so beautiful. Angie said that she's spending millions on flowers alone on top of hotel rooming for guests from abroad. She will stay in Thailand and not move to Kuwait. Her fiance likes it in Thailand as well. Since she is focusing on work, they aren't in a rush to have children. She's pretty stressed out planning for everything. Her Arabic wedding gown is tailored from Singapore. 

http://news.sanook.com/1863402/

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if she'll have tehri wedding dress too. I think their dress is so pretty. He must be filthy rich to spend millions on just flowers.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I wonder if she'll have tehri wedding dress too. I think their dress is so pretty. He must be filthy rich to spend millions on just flowers.
He's a petroleum oil millionaire. Something with oil. Lol. You know he's banking.