Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ahhh... I have wondered if Chom would ever get married. I've been watching this woman since I was a girl. She was one of my first favorite actresses. She's come a long way. I haven't enjoyed her recent lakorns though... Anyway, I am happy she's finally getting married! Lol Now she can officially say she's off the shelf. Her dress for the chinese ceremony is cute. I love her hairstyle she decided on. Very classy.

I wanted to give my input on Lydia's dress although of course my opinions are just my own. The lace pattern that had the illusion of being see-through was... hideous. For a wedding dress at least. She would have looked way better in a short full skirt dress with multi-layered petticoats underneath. She has such a cute and petite figure, but her dress choice wasn't appealing. - but hey, she likes it, her husband likes it and that's all that matters. - I just personally think it was a bad choice.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Chompoo revealed her wedding dress. She had it imported from outside of the country. Apparently it costs a lot, like millions in baht. It's okay to me. I wouldn't wear it to that kind of location for the pre-wedding shoot. It'd get all dirty. Lol. What's the purpose of a surprise if she's going to reveal it? I'm not even sure if the one in the picture is the same as the one in the glass case. They all look the same.
CR: Sanook/ Gossipstar

See more

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Congratulations to Namfon and Jordan! They got married today. The ceremony was small and private among close family and friends. Namfon mentioned how she wanted it to be plain and simple. The ceremony was held at Namfon's mother's home. Mam Jintara and other close family and friends were invited to be witnesses.  Jordan went to pay respect to her mother and ask for her hand in marriage the other day. Namfon's mother currently is suffering from constricted blood vessels in her brain. I'm unsure of her medical condition, but she was impressed when Jordan came to ask for her daughter's hand in marriage. She's happy to see this day where her daughter finally gets married. Today's Buddhist ceremony was to make merits as a newlywed. The traditional Thai ceremony where the two sign their marriage licenses is still in the works. Namfon is waiting for the availability of Jordan's family.

CR: Sanook

When Jordan went to ask for Namfon's hand in marriage.

See more:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Namfon and Jordan's is the sweetest.  Her mom must have been so happy to able to live and see it. Wedding is such a special day, sharing it with just a few close friends and family has more meaning...to me anyways. I know some people like elaborate wedding which is fine, but I find the small ones to be intimate and just beautiful. Congrats to all the couples. Though, Chomp's wedding seemed to be too scripted. Almost following the rules of what makes it perfect.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Namfon and Jordan?? Who is this Jordan guy?? Haha. I never knew she was in a relationship. Awe, does that mean she'll be gone from the ET world.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Namfon and Jordan?? Who is this Jordan guy?? Haha. I never knew she was in a relationship. Awe, does that mean she'll be gone from the ET world.
Summary of their relationship is on page 2. They got engaged since January. She won't be gone from the ET world. The girl has to work somehow and she produces her own lakorns. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Sanook
Wow, Chomp is really going out of her way to make her wedding perfect. It's going to be a very extravagant one. I feel bad for Nott. He's marrying such a diva. From interviews, she wasn't even happy about how he planned his proposal to her. It wasn't her dream proposal. She had her own image of how it should've been done. It was too plain because it was at his family's annual dinner party. She was suspicious that he was going to propose, but she was thinking to herself, he can't possibly propose that night because she was expecting him to do something bigger.

The first previous photos of them weren't from their pre-wedding like I expected. It was for this vintage newspaper they put together for their wedding. I really like the idea and concept. It's unique, but isn't it too much? It's their wedding and they have the money to do it so I guess my opinion doesn't matter. 

But I really give props to Namfon  for having a small wedding with close family and friends. I praise that more because they aren't showy with their love for one another. I think Anne will probably take a similar route because she said she wanted something small with just people she is close to.

Congrats to Chomp for getting her dream wedding though. That's a lot of money to blow, considering how people are saying she's spending millions on it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Summary of their relationship is on page 2. They got engaged since January. She won't be gone from the ET world. The girl has to work somehow and she produces her own lakorns. Lol.
Aha, I missed that article. She doesn't seem like the type to date Caucasians. Haha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The newspaper was a gift to the fans. She was like since Nott and her are constantly in the news, she thought it'd be a good idea to write her own newspaper and give them out to her fans for them to celebrate the good news with her and keep as souvenirs  :rolleyes1: It would've been much cooler if she handed them out at the wedding instead.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Sanook/ yod_yakuzaboss/ hwanjeabjeab/ as tagged
I know I'm doing a lot of coverage on Chompoo, but this is a celebratory thread. Lol. I, myself, am getting sick of them writing about Chompoo. There's so much news on her. It's a pain to read and translate, but omg she had a bachelorette party today and three p'eks with similar names came to surprise her. Ken Theeradeth, Ken Phupoom, and Alek Theeradeth, who have all starred alongside her in lakorns, went to surprise her! Chompoo was so touched that she cried. She didn't even know who it was when Ken T. whispered into her ears. Lucky gal!

Videos:
https://instagram.com/p/2B9897R5rv/?tagged=chomshennight
https://instagram.com/p/2B2eqUA7a8/?tagged=chomshennight

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm excited to see Chom's wedding. She's a frivolous girl so I'm sure it's going to be HUGE. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think over the top wedding is just that. One put so much pressure into making it perfect that the true meaning of the whole wedding is lost. Chomp sounds like a mini bridezilla lol. She has always come across as a diva to me. It's supposed to be about both the bride and groom not solely just the bride. To me, a wedding when it's too elaborate is just a show off.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Surprised that Poo wasn't there.

Mahalo, did you see 3zap when she talked about the proposal? It didn't sound as harsh as reading it lol. I've always knew her wedding would be way over the top because she herself is way over the top in terms of fashion lol. If Poo and Note were to marry, i wonder if it would be smaller.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Surprised that Poo wasn't there.

Mahalo, did you see 3zap when she talked about the proposal? It didn't sound as harsh as reading it lol. I've always knew her wedding would be way over the top because she herself is way over the top in terms of fashion lol. If Poo and Note were to marry, i wonder if it would be smaller.
Yes, it was from 3Zaap. Harsh or not, she was sulking about it. I was just thinking how ungrateful she was. They've been dating for so long and she always wanted him to propose to her. It's kind of sad because a woman shouldn't have to wait or hint to her man that she wants him to propose. Shouldn't he want to on his own? Whether the proposal was extravagant or not shouldn't be the first thing that came to mind. She should be happy that he wants to marry her and that it happened among close families and friends. Plus, that humongous rock on her finger should be enough to make her super happy. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe she watches too many romance movies lol. I thought the proposal was nice, snow and fireworks. Who does that really? Lol. I think these celebrity are a bit much sometime. Like Amie, that was soo staged. It didn't look romantic at all. Lol. Oh wells, i hope savor the moment and hope it last forever because if it ends, it'll be even more painful.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think she's inspired by Hollywood stars. She is a halfie so maybe she wants to live life like them. Out of all the stars in Thailand, she is the closest to going international because she represents Thailand at the Cannes Film Festival every year.