Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He's handsome. I love his British accent. HEHE. Paula's always smiling. She's sooo into the interview. HAHA. It's almost like she's...showing off. :ghehe:. Okay, I'm jealous Paula! I'm envious of you and your beautiful family. She has a cute British accent, but you can definitely hear her Thai accent, and she really likes to use the words, "and like..." or "I was like..." haha.

What does he do for a living? Model?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
He's handsome. I love his British accent. HEHE. Paula's always smiling. She's sooo into the interview. HAHA. It's almost like she's...showing off. :ghehe:. Okay, I'm jealous Paula! I'm envious of you and your beautiful family. She has a cute British accent, but you can definitely hear her Thai accent, and she really likes to use the words, "and like..." or "I was like..." haha.

What does he do for a living? Model?
He's a businessman. His family owns their own shipping company. He's smart too because he graduated from Oxford. That video was a tribute to their wedding so of course they'll show off each other and why they're so in love. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
He's a businessman. His family owns their own shipping company. He's smart too because he graduated from Oxford. That video was a tribute to their wedding so of course they'll show off each other and why they're so in love. Lol. 

Aha. He's so handsome I thought perhaps he's a model or something. Haha. 
Gosh, I'm so envious. Haha. They remind me of my life...my single life. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Aha. He's so handsome I thought perhaps he's a model or something. Haha. 
Gosh, I'm so envious. Haha. They remind me of my life...my single life. 
Some day Phatman. We will meet our Edward, Patson, and Phet. Lol. Don't forget to invite me to your wedding when you do!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Some day Phatman. We will meet our Edward, Patson, and Phet. Lol. Don't forget to invite me to your wedding when you do!

I sure do hope so. Haha. Can't wait to see my pra'ek. :ghehe: Oh and totally!! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Congratulations to Lydia and Matthew! I've been counting down their wedding day since their pre-wedding photoshoot. Lol. Lydia is gorgeous! I love the traditional outfits on her.

CR: Sanook and Gossipstar

See more.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
What a beautiful couple! Congrats to Lydia and Matthew!!! Man these celebrities have such a grand wedding... I wonder how much it cost.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Their reception was today. I think the bridal dress is horrific. It looks kind of skimpy. 
CR: Sanook

See more

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
Their reception was today. I think the bridal dress is horrific. It looks kind of skimpy. 
As beautiful as Lydia was in it, I agree. That dress is not something you wear for your wedding. Bad choice. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:scratchhead2:  I saw picture on FB she wore another wedding dress, that is very beautiful, don't why she'd changed to this tacky dress after that one. :yuck:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ohmaichoua said:
As beautiful as Lydia was in it, I agree. That dress is not something you wear for your wedding. Bad choice. 
She had on a different dress at their wedding conference before the actual reception. I thought that dress was more fitting, although it's not the best looking dress either. Lol. Poor Lydia. I thought she'd have better taste than that.

Maya_Fantasy said:
:scratchhead2:  I saw picture on FB she wore another wedding dress, that is very beautiful, don't why she'd changed to this tacky dress after that one. :yuck:
Yeah. That dress was for their wedding conference before the actual reception. They had an interview about how they felt during their engagement ceremony. Thai's tend to have weddings that span for two days. The first day is for the engagement ceremony while the second is for the reception. Below are pictures from the conference. That dress is much more appropriate in my opinion. The one she wore for the reception looks like a bathing suit from the way the patterns were formed.

CR: Sanook

See more:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes that one, I think it look so much better on her, and it does not look like cheap call girl.

But then again, if that dress wasn't long sleeves and the neck cut wasn't so high, also the knees was not so bares it would have look better, appropriate or not, at least it would not make her cheap looking at her own wedding.  Now I curious as to what will she think of the dress if she look back at the pictures 5 or 10 years from now. lolz.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:
Yes that one, I think it look so much better on her, and it does not look like cheap call girl.

But then again, if that dress wasn't long sleeves and the neck cut wasn't so high, also the knees was not so bares it would have look better, appropriate or not, at least it would not make her cheap looking at her own wedding.  Now I curious as to what will she think of the dress if she look back at the pictures 5 or 10 years from now. lolz.
I don't have a problem with the neckline, but the fact that it was see through towards the bottom down leaves room for the imagination. Lol. Very bad choice. Lydia is very westernized. She's an R&B singer and can speak fluent English. I think her inspiration behind the dress was Beyonce. She wore something similar to the Grammy. A wedding and award ceremony are two completely different events. She really should have been inspired by a different dress.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Gossipstar
More photos from the reception. The dress from the top up looks fine. The bottom is what throws it off.  

See more:

After party. The skimpiness continues. Sigh. Lol. Their wedding is a disappointment. 

See more

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That is so true, but no matter how Westernized you are, an Award show and wedding is a totally different thing.  The dress on Beyonce actually look nice, the cut was better match/proportions; Lydia's dress the way it was cut, the neckline and the bottom portion was not as nice.  But hey to each her own, if she want to look cheap on her own wedding, who am I to judge lolz :shrug: Congratulations to her and her husband. :D

Yes the top part is better, we'll just have to cover half the photo if we want to look at them nicely...  :woot:

GOSH, are they having 50 shades wedding or something? :bhehe:  They even has condoms dessert. :whistle: Isn't???

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
lovethailakorn said:
Looking through all those pictures, make me realize that i should get out more and a boyfriend, im so lonely :facepalm:   

haha....I feel you. 

Sad......Matthew Deane is officially off the market now lol