Upcoming Movie- Daim Duab

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
hey guys!!!!!! the trailer is out i can't wait to watch this movie and damn!!!!!!!!! why does it have to be Dao in this movie I don't like him act at all but Yia and Houa (Jade) are ok

here is the trailer: Daim Duab Trailer

here is the poster:

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
I LIKE THE TRAILER. IT LOOKS LIKE A VERY PROMISING MOVIE.
I like how Yia is talking in hmong leej. it matches his character.
Houa can act no doubt about that
but for dao....mmmm....in the trailer u only hear his voice once but it wasn't very convincing...
if only they got another guy to play his part....man
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE THOUGH...

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
yes she was in the movie "Tou and Mai"
i thing her actings pretty good it's just that her hmong is not the best

True...Houa is a very promising actress...she's with talent...like the part when she cry...her tears...really good ones. she can definitely pull it off...her acting is perfect...but hope in the future she can study more hmong so its clearly. overall, i admired this actress. Love her singing too.

By the way heard she was great in "Tou and Mai" haven't seen it...anyone? if so please upload the movie in youtube so we can watched it...appreciate.

Yia and Dao are both fine man. Either one can pulled it off...can't judge yet since the movie hasn't came out yet. Cause both have been experience acting in movies before.

Luckily, at first rumor says PZK was gonna be in it, i was sad and angry, seriously she is pretty but her acting is not at her best yet. Although she is good at taking pictures only but her acting gotta go. Yeah, after all i'm happy and excited that it is not PZK it's HOUA. she pull it off better than anyone else....good choice!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i think i might want to see this.
i like the lighting effects..
makes it kind of spooky..
this is what i call a trailer..
but i don't really like dao vue.. ahahah

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
I agree!!!!! I like how Houa act and like how she cry and do those face expression but her hmong is not the best and she just need to learn more and talk more in hmong

also, i can't believe that guy from the band "Nu Creation" is in this movie too and all the guys in this movie were all like THE HULKS lol

True...Houa is a very promising actress...she's with talent...like the part when she cry...her tears...really good ones. she can definitely pull it off...her acting is perfect...but hope in the future she can study more hmong so its clearly. overall, i admired this actress. Love her singing too.

By the way heard she was great in "Tou and Mai" haven't seen it...anyone? if so please upload the movie in youtube so we can watched it...appreciate.

Yia and Dao are both fine man. Either one can pulled it off...can't judge yet since the movie hasn't came out yet. Cause both have been experience acting in movies before.

Luckily, at first rumor says PZK was gonna be in it, i was sad and angry, seriously she is pretty but her acting is not at her best yet. Although she is good at taking pictures only but her acting gotta go. Yeah, after all i'm happy and excited that it is not PZK it's HOUA. she pull it off better than anyone else....good choice!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i thought this will be a loving story...but turns out it's a something different...lol..it doesn't look like a good movie...but anyways at least they get to cast together....