Upcoming Movie- Daim Duab

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
anyone heard of this new movie?

heard that the casting is Dao Vue, Yia Mua 'The Bull' and Houa Lee.....

WISEGUYS PICTURES SHOOT "INDIE" IN FRESNO

Daim Duab is a Hmong phrase meaning "memory of a picture." And it is a fitting title for the locally produced independent feature film that will be shooting in and around Fresno through September. WISEGUYS PICTURES producers Tong Thao and Thai Her have been working with the Fresno Film & Entertainment Commission (FFEC) since March, researching, choosing, and coordinating sites for the two month shoot which will see a cast and crew of 50 film at a dozen public and private locations in Fresno. Producer Thao notes that while the title is Hmong, the movie is an American love story with a twist, featuring actors of many races reflecting what you see everyday in Fresno.

FFEC Film Commissioner Ray Arthur notes that Daim Duab is a perfect example of the FFEC's mission of working with local filmmakers to assist in their productions, "We have attracted or facilitated 13 productions since the FFEC was created last year, eight have been locally produced projects: student films, short films, music videos, or independent features. Each has had different needs that we've helped fulfill."

According to the FFEC there are approximately 150 local filmmakers who are producing more and more commercial and non-commercial product each year, "The growth of this burgeoning industry predicts exciting times for Fresno's film future, with economic development increasing through both local film production and L. A. productions utilizing Fresno's film assets when they choose local locations," Arthur said.

Daim Duab is slated to be released to theaters later this year.

source:http://www.fresnofilm.com/cms/index.php?

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
this will be something different.
well i can't wait to see it..and how it is going to
be different...and how good or bad it is.
hope it will turn out good..

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i have inside scoop to this movie. if you seen dao vue's latest movie, his acting is still the same. houa is doing her very best however her hmong is not as fluent. and their chemistry is unconvincing.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i had heard about this movie from Houa Lee and yeah she need to work on her hmong and hope her hmong is improving but don't know yet but anyway she pretty and have a nice voice but i just want her to speak hmong good to become a great actress

woo yia "the bull" mua is in this movie!!!!!!!!!

oh whatever!!!!!!!!!!! dao is in this movie well hate his face expression in all his movies

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
is pzk going to be in this movie?
somebody comment her and asked her
what's the title of dao and her movie called...
goodness.. hopefully not..
her acting in that mv with chen was not good...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
is pzk going to be in this movie?
somebody comment her and asked her
what's the title of dao and her movie called...
goodness.. hopefully not..
her acting in that mv with chen was not good...
i hope not....'cause i really want to see these three on screen together.....

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
really so Na'ek is gonna be Houa?...well heard her acting is really awesome love her singing though. So Yia and Dao are brothers in this movie then...the latest thing i heard. Not sure though. But sounds awesome...i'm so gonna jump real high rooting for this two actors and they're both good looking and buff. hehehe...whatever don't mind me. I'm a desperation woman who would definetly set my mouth on anything hahaha...love all ya!