Unpredictable Fate

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I wonder what Sila is up to. He seems to like Minta sometimes, and other times he's "off" hmmmmm. I thought it was cute how she blurted out that she liked him. Can't wait for more ^^

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Chapter 8​
Sila
“I won’t regret anything I’m doing this because I don’t trust her” Sila said to himself
Later on that day
“Minta, look Sila’s home” Aunt Tem said
“oh really I didn’t notice he came already, um… well Aunt Tem I don’t really fell well today so I’m going up stairs to rest a little” Minta said leaving.
“if your tried then go rest Minta” Aunt Tem said. Minta got to her room and close the door then she locked it.
“please oh please don’t come up here to my room” Minta said pleading to her herself not wanting to met Sila.
“Oh! Hi mom so what are you doing” Sila ask
“Oh your home I’m trying to find a nice place for you and Minta to go buy your rings and a place for you to, to do your wedding day.” Aunt Tem said.
“mom why do you care so much about our wedding and not Tawan’ s” Sila ask
“Who said I didn’t care about there wedding there doing there wedding same day you two are and they already got everything figure out its just you and Minta not doing your jobs so I guest I do it for you two. You two don’t even look like you want t do the wedding at all.”
“because we don’t, mom” Sila said
“what now, do you know if Minta heard what you just said that will break her heart honey why are you being like this if you can say that to me can you go say that in front her ” Aunt Tem ask madly.
“well……. Mom I……. I …….. never mind about what we talked about” Sila said going up to his room.
When Sila got to his room he threw down his jacket he didn’t know why he was mad but he just was he felt guilty for some reason. He was confuse about what was going on he decided to lay down for a sleep maybe he was just tried, but that didn’t solve the problem he couldn’t fall asleep ether he stood back up walked around still confuse so he went outside of his balcony and watch the stars. Then he turn around he saw Minta sitting on a chair she was outside of her balcony asleep, Sila looked at her in surprised then slowly not noticing his eyes was in amazed she was like those stars that he was looking at earlier shining upon him. Suddenly everything wasn’t so confused anymore everything started to make sense to him everything that he was so confused about actually make sense to him again. He suddenly snap out of it he turned around his heart started beating faster and faster he walked back inside shocked.
Next Morning“oh hi View so what are you doing here” Minta ask
“me I came here because I’m………”
“I’m………. here for what” Minta ask
“I’m moving in to live here with you” View said
“really?” Minta said running up to hug View
“I’m glad your moving in” Minta said
“I’m glad to so have you and Sila made up” View ask
“made up what for” Minta ask
“made up about what happen yesterday did you forget.” view ask
“no! I didn’t I don’t want to talk about him right now.”
“but you can’t also annoyed it”
“who said I can’t”
“you also can’t run away from it”
“I’m not running away from it I have a idea” Minta said
“an idea what kind of idea” View ask
“you know how Sila, is he like’s to do things his way when he doesn’t he gets mad I’m just going to get him mad” Minta said
“do you really think its going to work” View said
“most likely I don’t really know Sila but I know that his very strict thou” Minta said. Aunt Tem came down and said
“what are you girls talking about”
“oh nothing were just playing around” Minta said
“really now” Tawan said coming into the kitchen
“yeah what else do you think we were doing” View ask
“never mind about that so Minta are you okay ” Tawan said
“yeah why wouldn’t I be” Minta said
“well I thought you’ll be mad at Sila for setting you up yesterday” Tawan said
“no! not at all I’m actually glad that I didn’t go” Minta said
“wow!” Tawan said
“what” Minta answered
“just that I never heard that before usually girls that Sila set up are pretty mad at him or something like that” Tawan said
“and I need to know this why” Minta ask
“I don’t know I’m just saying” Tawan said
“are you guys talking be hide my back” Sila said appearing
“no not at all just Tawan” View said
“what! no I was not” Tawan said putting his hands on top of Views mouth. View putted his hands done.
“ewe what was that do you know how many germs might be on your hands” View said
“no! but I know you that you like me” Tawan said smiling down at View.
“who would like you” View said
“is you didn’t like me we wouldn’t be getting married” Tawan said
“fine whatever “ View said getting her stuff up to her room.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Yay thanks for the update. Sila needs to look deep down inside and know that he loves Minta---stop being so mean and careless.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
ha, it's funny. Mintah's gonna get him mad.
it's very easy 2 tick his temper lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
hi everyone sorry about the late update but i don't have time to come write my fanfic so i guess my fanfic is going to be a little late

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Unpredictable Fate

Chapter 9

Later on that day
Minta and view was talking to one another.
“So your still going with your plan.”
“Yeah! I can’t stand people like Sila it annoys the heck out of me. I just like messing around with him a lot.”
“More like you like him?”
“Like him ewwwwww,! He’s not my type.”
“Sure he’s not he acts just like someone I know what was his name again? Oh I remember now wasn’t his name Aum right” View said as Minta’ s suddenly turn white with no expression.
“Minta what’s wrong did I say something wrong your face is so pale now”
Flashback
“Aum…………..Aum! You can’t leave me what about our wedding didn’t you say you’ll stay with me. C’mon tomorrows our wedding Aum you got to wake up. You can’t do this to me don’t you love me don’t you care anymore about me? Minta says as she started crying and sobbing. Minta’ s mom and them pulled her always as they we trying to save his life they pulled Aum into the Emergency room.
“Minta you gotta calm down a bit alright. Your mom’s right here with you, you got that he’ll be okay trust me the doctors will do anything just to save one life that still have a chance.”
Minutes after Minutes the doctor finally came out
“I’m sorry but I don’t think he’s going to survive with his condition he what’s to talk to you Miss.” Minta’ s heart drop down and sadness flows throu her eyes. She walks in the room Aum was in and stand beside of him.
“I’m sorry Minta, that I couldn’t do what I promised you I couldn’t do what I said to you I’m know I’m going to leave soon so I will like to tell you that I had never told anyone before I LOVE YOU and always looking after you, and I‘m sorry for making you cry” Aum said sadly and slowly to Minta.
“I love you also” Minta says as Aum’ s arm slip away from Minta’ s face.
“Aum what’s wrong wake up you can’t leave me. what am I going to do without you” Minta says as the doctors came in and pulled Minta out of the room.

Reality
“Min, Minta are you okay?”
“What?”
“What’s wrong are you okay.”
“ View, in the future please don’t bring up ,Aum ever again something I already forgotten is better to be forgotten then to remember.”
“I’m sorry Minta I forgot all about what happen I’m……I’m really sorry.”
“It’s okay I’m not mad at you it’s not your fault. I gotta go.” Minta said leaving the her room. As Tawan came into View’s room.
“what are you still going with your plan.”
“maybe, not I don’t feel like it anymore.”
“Hey View, so do you like your new room” Tawan said coming in View room.
“Yeah its comfortable. Why do you ask”
“I’m just saying I got to tell you something.”
“what is it?”
“Tomorrow were going to take pictures for our wedding.”
“Were at?”
“At a waterfall near a bridge.”
“What about Minta and Sila.”
“At the beach I think.’
“Na-uh there so lucky I wanted to take our pictures at the beach also.”
“Well that’s to bad your not special enough to take your pictures at the beach.”
“What your so mean just because I’m not special then that means your not special either.”
“I am”
“No your not then how are you special then”
“I’m special because I know that someone is always thinking of me.”
“Who’s thinking of you not me.”
“Sure your not because I know your very special to me.” Tawan said sweetly.
“Ewww, I just what to throw up know.”
“whatever I know you like me” Tawan said kissing View on the cheek.
“bye I got to go”
“Hey!” View said as Tawan ran out of her room. She smiled to her self.

Fai and Mew
“ Mew let me tell you something get out of Sila’s life?”
“No! I wont let go of someone I love!”
“Someone you love! Ha! Don’t make me what to laugh. You don’t love him your just using him once your done then you’ll let him go just like you did to Aum, that’s why he tried to kill himself cause you told him to you ruined his life when he was about to get married to a girl who he didn’t even realize that he loved until he was about to die. Is that what you called love. A person like you won’t know the meaning of love not once in your life will you know what the feeling is.” Fai said leaving.
Fai is Sila older sister. Tawan is Sila’s and Fai’s Fake brother (adopted child.)
Fai is going to go home after 3 years since she went to Korea and since Aum death.
When Fai reaches home she sees Minta walking in the back yard. She quickly came out of her car looked at Minta. Minta looked at her and said
“Can I help you” Minta ask.
“I don’t need your help who are you and what are you doing in my house and don’t tell me your trying to get Sila because that’s not going to happen.”
“I’m sorry but I don’t know who the heck you think you are but I’m not in the mood to talk about Sila right now and no! I’m totally not trying to steal Sila. He’s totally not my type get your facts right. If you don’t know anything then don’t say anything at all understand.” as Sila came out.
“Minta watch what you say.” Sila says not pleased at all.
“What know you have another girlfriend how many do you have.”
“That’s not your business to know Minta and don’t ever talk to my sister like that ever again.”
“Your sister well tell her to get her to get her facts right before she comes yelling at me first saying that I’m trying to steal you away. Steal you away form what cause I have no attention to steal a person like you.”
“Whatever’s Fai lets go home we don’t need to be talking to a person like her.”
As Sila and Fai went home.
“Mom! I missed you so much.” Fai said hugging her Aunt Tem. As Minta came inside as well.
“Oh! Minta come over here I want to tell you who this is, this is Fai Sila’s older sister.”
“Nice to meet you.”
“Fai this is Minta, Sila’s finance there getting married in about 3 weeks from now.”
“What Sila, getting married to her. Why?”
“Because I told them to.” Aunt Tem said.
“Mom, I be leaving” Minta said.
“Okay then you better go up stairs.”
“Fai, lets go in my room to talk first I explain everything and Taiwan’s also getting married.”
“Tawan’ s also getting married. To who?”
“Minta’ s Sister View”

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
seems like fai's gonna be an ass in here, hopefully she will not destroy mintha n sila's wedding.... right?
btw nice update! :thumbup:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Unpredictable Fate

Chapter 10

yes……. What so wrong about that.”
“nothing it just seems wrong”
“Don’t think to much about it you’ll get over it.”
“I know I guess I can’t do anything about it know sense the weddings only a couple more days. Did you invite Dao to come back home also.”
“I couldn’t contact her but she’ll be alright, right if she doesn’t come.”
“I think she’s gotta come mom, I mean she also your daughter.”
“then you try to contact her then I too tired today.”
“okay then”
“wait Fai, I know you don’t really like this but I like this girl Minta, and I believe she’s the right one for Sila, so try to be nice to her“
“okay, I’ll try.”

Later on
Minta was in the kitchen make soup. Fai came in quietly wondering what to say to Minta.
“um…. Well I heard you’re name was Minta right.”
“yeah! Why do you ask “
“well I wanted to say sorry to you”
“that’s okay I guess”
“well lets start over”
“okay then my name is Minta”
“mine is Fai, Sila’s older sister”
“nice too meet you then”
“me too”

Later on that same day
Minta, Fai, and View was outside talking and laughing to another. Tawan looked out his balcony seeing them alll together he went down stairs to ask Sila to go have fun with them outside.
“why don’t you go you’re self I don’t think you need me to go with you”
“It be more fun with more people seriously do you want me to go out their alone with bunch of girls. C’mon are you scared to face Minta.”
“What does Minta have to do anything about this.”
“Seriously dude if the only reason why you wont come with me outside is because Minta is out their then you’re just not going to win over her at all.”
“Who said I wanted to win over her.”
“Take a advice from someone who does know what you’re going through I know you like her you just don’t won’t to admit it.”
“Seriously just leave me alone and I definitely do not like her if that want you think.”
“Whatever take it your own way then while I go have fun you just stay her being a gay loner.” As Tawan came out Minta stood up.
“Guy’s I got to go I’m a little out of energy today you two stay and talk I’m going inside to rest.”
“okay?” Fai and View said as Minta went inside passing Tawan.
“what’s wrong with Minta”
“she’s just being lazy today”
“ahhh…. Well View tomorrow is Sila and our photo shoots”
“tomorrow already that’s to fast don’t you think so”
“Yeah but mom and them want to rush it a little before Minta’ s birthday”
“Why!”
“because their afraid that she might change her mind about the marriage because we haven’t called anyone yet about the wedding yet so their afraid.”
“Well don’t Minta like Sila that’s why there going to get married right.” Fai said
“Well that’s not the case here Sila and Minta don’t like each other they often fight with one another.”
“if they don’t like each other then why are they going to get married then. I mean there no point in this marriage then”
“Mom, likes Minta she said that Minta reminds her of herself when she was young I guess Mom want’s Minta to be married to Sila.”
“But if mom and them do this what if they don’t come out liking each other then what are you guys going to do then. If Sila and Minta get’s devoice after the marriage then it wont look good for her.”
“I don’t think that mom and them realize that their doing this is just hurting both of them.” View said.
“I pity Minta so much now getting married to someone who doesn’t love her” Fai said.
“I know that Sila will cheat on Minta when they get married I just don’t know what we can do about it.” Tawan said.
“I don’t know how Minta will turn out after the wedding happens. She lost so much. Getting married for Minta frightens her because she lost Aum at the time they were going to get married too but a terrifying thing happen to him. She didn’t know how to moved on if their wasn’t me and my family their for her.”
“did you say Aum as in Aum-Prin”
“yes did you know him”
“we were friends but Minta was going to get married to him.”
“yes” View said. As Fai stood their shocked.

Next Day
“Minta what are still doing a sleep you need to wake up. Stop sleeping” View said shaking Minta to wake up.
“it’s so early why wake me up sp early in the morning.
“hurry up”
“okay! Okay I’ll wake up move.”
“today is your photo shoot and your not even going to care at all.”
“It not like I wont to do it anyways.”

View and Tawan
“What’ s wrong with Minta and Sila their not even talking to each other nor are they looking at each other do you know what up with them.” View said
“they properly got into a fight” Tawan said.
“they properly did that why the atmosphere seems awkwardly normally they will fight. Do you agree”
“yeah! Well let them deal with it themselves.”
I guess so but…….”
“No!!! no but at all I know what you’re thinking right now and no butting in their all grown up now.”
“I got that why do you have to act like my mom and dad for. I don’t need that from you to.”
When they got to the beach everyone was dressed up Minta and View in their beautiful white long dress and the guys in their white suits.
“How do I look” Tawan said to View
“ugly”
“What”
“Kidding you look cute you’re not all that thou”
“what but I got the very best one out of the store”
“I’m kidding who else here can look better than you Tawan” View said as Sila came out after Tawan was done. View saw Sila as her eyes looked like it was going to exploded
“Wow I never thought that you can look this good Sila”
“What you gave him a compliment when Sila came out but you didn’t give me one when I came out asking for one.”
“shhh… it doesn’t matter”
“Thanks View let’s go then if everyone is done.”
“Wait but where is Minta”
“She already left.”
“What! were too!!” Sila said
“Just around the beach”
“okay I thought that she….”
“you thought that she left.”
“No! I’ll just go get her then.”
“okay be back in time then.”
“I got it.” When Sila found Minta he walked slowly towards Minta. Minta can hear his presents coming nearer her.
“What do you what.”
“I came to get you for the photo shoot it’s ready now.”
“okay I’ll come you go first” Minta said as Sila was going to walk away.
“Wait!!” Minta said as Sila turned around.
“Sila please let go of this.”
“Let go of what”
“the marriage I don’t want to do it with you anymore”
“why do I have to do it with you why can’t you do it”
“because I know for one fact that even if I do it you will stop me from doing it”
“and why would I do that you also know that I don’t want to be married to you also.”
“then if I ran away from the wedding you wouldn’t stop me right.”
“yes”
“remember you’re words because if I do ending up running away and you stopping me then getting married it be you’re fault for everything.”

Later on that day
“Let’s go eat tonight” View said
“I don’t want to just take me back home will you View.”
“but it won’t be fun without you I don’t have anyone left with me”
“you still have Tawan with you you’ll be fine.”
“but it won’t be fun”
“just drive me home”
“okay then tell me if you change you’re mind.”
“What about you Sila are you going to go home to.”
“I better go with you and Tawan sense no one is at home it might not look right.”
“Minta are you seriously your not going to go”
“yeah I’m to tried”
“what up with you you’re always tried know”
“I’m sorry that I’m no fun hanging around you guy’s” When View and them left Minta went up to her room having nothing to do she laid on her bed thinking how her life will be after the wedding or thinking what will happen if she ran away from the wedding.

Later on those past few days
They prepared for the double wedding and places, invitations, decorations, and other things.

Wedding day
“Are you ready Minta” Fai said.
“I don’t know”
“what’s with the face smile will you you should be happy today is you’re wedding day and View just look at her how happy she is.”
“the wedding is starting in about a hour so get ready.
“can you two give me leave for a moment” Minta said as Fai and View left the room. Minta sat their thinking.
“Minta do you really what to get married with Sila do you? This is the only time left for you to think this over. No! I can’t get married to you. I’m sorry Aunt Tem, mom and dad everyone I’m sorry for doing this.“ Minta said as she open the back window and ran out.

Min. later
“Minta are you ready now” Fai said looking everywhere for Minta she then noticed that the window is open.
“No! she couldn’t she couldn’t have ran away have she?” Fai said worrying. She ran to Sila and Tawan as fast as she could.
“Sila, Tawan there’s a problem”
“what is it why are you so out of breath” Tawan said
“Minta She.. She ran away.”
“What how could that had happen she was with you guys weren’t she.” Sila said
“She was but she asked us to get out for a moment but then when I came back in she was gone. What are we going to Sila.”
“I’ll go find her.”
“But we only have 50 min left”
“that’s okay she won’t be far from here this is the beach where could she have gone to calm done and don’t let anyone find out about this alright”
“okay then” Fai said as Mew came out of her car then seeing Sila she ran to Sila.
“Sila what are you doing out hear are you running away from you’re wedding.”
“I’m not just running a errand that’s it.”
“okay I got to go” Sila said running off.
“where could she have gone” Sila said trying to catch his breath. While Minta was running along the side of the beach she suddenly stop resting for a sec. or so she suddenly hear someone calling her name. Minta started to run again it was hard for her sense she was in her dress. Sila came running from the hill noticing that he saw Minta running.
“Minta” Sila said again and again as he got closer to Minta he grabbed her hand and forced her to follow him.
“let go of me I said let go of me” Minta said harshly.
“What were you thinking Minta this is you’re wedding day you can’t just run away like that.”
“Why cant I what reason do you have to stop me, didn’t you say if I were to run away you wouldn’t try to stop me so let go of me and go marry that mew girl of your’s. you and me gave nothing with each other from the start. You have no reason for stopping me.” Minta said as Sila pulled Minta into a deep kiss. Minta struggle to get free but some how she stopped and closed her eye’s. Sila finally pulled away and looked into Minta eye’s.
“I love you” Sila said “that’s my reason for stopping you I can’t bare to see you leave just like that.” Sila said

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry! it's been a long time sense i got on and i really hope for all of you users to enjoy reading my Fanfic of Bie and Fang

Unpredictable Fate

Chapter 11

What did you say”
“I love you” and their it stops Sila and Minta walk back together to the wedding.
“What took you so long you’re 2 min. late.” Fai said.
“does anyone know about Minta missing”
“no”
“good I’ll go now” when the wedding was finish Minta and Sila’s Mom and Dad came to give them a merit for the wedding.

After they left
Sila and Minta’ s mom and them had brought Sila and them a new house to stay in as a present for there wedding gift.
“Go take a shower first I’ll come in a bit.” Sila said as Minta kept on looking at Sila.
When Minta went to the bathroom she notice that their wasn’t a towel she came out of the bathroom and went downstairs to go as Sila. When Minta spotted Sila he was talking on the phone she didn’t mind but again when she hid from Sila overhearing what he was talking to It looked like he was talking to Mew.
“Mew listen to me will you I know you’re sad about the marriage and I’m sorry things came out this way.
“then what your going to forget me and love her instead right.” Mew said.
“no! won’t I wont come love her didn’t I already told you that.”
“I don’t believe you”
“then why did you go get her why didn’t you let her run away.”
“I don’t know why I did that?”
“see you like her”
“No! I don’t Mew, listen to me I will never come love Minta you are the one I need not her” Sila said as Mew got mad and closed her phone ending there conversation. When Minta got done taking a shower she came out of the bathroom and was looked for Sila.
“Sila where are you!” Minta says looking for Sila. Sila was sitting down on the couch depressed.
“Are you okay, Sila” Minta ask as she approached him.
“I’m okay”
“You can go take a shower now.”
“okay I’ll go in a bit you can go to sleep first.”
“Are you sure?”
“yes I’m sure so leave me alone.” Sila said madly as Minta already starting doubting about what Sila had said to her earlier.
“I want to know about what you said was it a lie for me to get married to you or did really wanted to get married.” Minta asked.
“Now that you mention it yes it was a lie!”
“Do you really like messing around with people’s heart, do you! So I got married to the biggest jerk face ever. I should had realize it sooner. Why? Oh why would a guy like you say that you love me.”
“enable for you to get married to me I have to use a trick didn‘t I and I don‘t what you to hurt my mom also with your tricks.”
“your really to much I didn’t know why I listen to you in the first place.”
“you’re to much also do you know how much I lost.”
“and what about me I didn’t lose anything either, I lost so much my career, my life, everything, and you’re here telling me that you lost so much. You really don’t’ have a heart, you only think about your self.”
“If I thought only about myself I wouldn’t had gotten married to you Minta. I would had gotten married to Mew not you” Sila said getting up from the couch to Minta.
“You’re the one who thinks of only them self. You left the wedding because you didn’t want this life, you left everyone to worry and you could had hurt a lot of people”
“Then what about how you and I felt we have no feeling for each other do you really think that we could live a life together in the future.”
“I don’t know about the future but I grantee that you and me are never going to be lovers for you to understand that now so we won’t have any problems in the future or any misunderstanding.” Sila said leaving. While Minta stood there tears came out she couldn’t control how she felt. That night.
Minta slept on the bed while Sila slept on the couch in there room.

Through the future
Minta and Sila often ignored each other, while Tawan and View simply had a nice honey moon and lived happily unlike Sila and Minta. Day’s turn into months and minutes turn to hours. Minta and Sila lived like they weren’t even married. Life for them was like living through the past. NO difference in anything, no emotions, nor nothing but even though they stayed away from each other didn’t mean they didn’t think about one another. They both simply looked at one another from afar and didn’t share anything.

The day
Minta and Kana
“Minta you have to start talking to him. There’s no way you two can annoy each other like this any longer.”
“What matter does it make. He’s too stubborn and selfish.”
“Min. you and Sila are a couple, not just any type of coupe but a married couple. You two should learn how to love each other.”
“Love! Are you kidding me. I don’t believe in those stuff anymore. What kind love it is, or how people saw it. I don’t see it that way anymore. I’ve been lied to many times already and I’m not going to fall for someone like him, or give in to him.”
“C’mon just try talking to him. Maybe his feeling might change about you.”
“It’s been months and we haven’t even talked to one another.”
“Well it doesn’t hurt to try.”
“Kana, then why don’t you try to talk to him your self and see why I don’t have that connection with him.”
“Alright but I’ll tell you I will connect with your husband just fine.”
“For you but not me.”

Tawan and Sila
“Dude seriously, you and Minta just have to get over the fact that you two are really married and just talk to one another. It‘s not going to hurt.”
“I rather talk to the dead then her.”
“Sila seriously, C’mon you and Minta are married and you like her.”
“I do not like her! She’s not my type.”
“I grantee that if Minta was with another guy you’ll get jealous.”
“ First of all No! why would I get jealous over her, and second of all I have someone already.”
“What Mew!”
“Yes! and she and I are really connecting.”
“Whatever! I try to tell you and give you advice but you don’t won’t it. So I guess you an Minta won’t be together any longer. So sad! mom really wanted you and Minta to have a child but it looks like you two are going to divorce, even before you two have a child. It‘s just going crush mother‘s heart, and everything is going to be your fault.”
“What! A child!…….What if mom gets in a bad condition again? What will happen after that?”
“I don’t know but if you don’t step up your game then there’s no way you and Minta will get along, and mom she may not be her anymore because of your cause.” Tawan said making Sila more worry.

Night time
Sila paces back and forth, thinking about what Tawan told him. He didn’t want his mom to worry or get sick, but his really problem is that him and Minta are both two stubborn to talk to one another. As Minta cam home seeing him, she ignored him and walked away. As Sila looked at her walking away. He gets a call.
“hello!”
“Sila are you free tonight.”
“Yes! Why do you ask.”
“well I wanted you to come out with me tonight. Can you?”
“I can but wait for me. Where are you going to be?”
“Same place as usual.”
“Okay! I’ll be waiting” Mew said hanging up. As Sila toke a long breath and walked upstairs to there room. Minta standing at their window talking on the phone. As Sila came in. Minta toke glance at him and continued talking on the phone.
“P’ Pong, so when are you coming back. I miss you so much and so does everyone here.”
“I’ll come back early this year to come meet you and everyone else so don’t worry.”
“Umm! But you know I hate waiting.” Minta said as Sila got a little jealous.
Sila Thinking
“you think that your going to make me jealous, no way!”
End of Thinking
“P’ Pong I miss you and so does everyone else. I wish you were here so I can talk to someone unlike the people around here.”
“want about your husband”
“my husband, I don’t want to talk to him. I want to talk to you” Minta said as that line just made him mad. Sila came to her and grabbed her phone and closed it.
“Nei! Sila”
“What! Is there something wrong.”
“Never mind it’s a waste of my time anyways.” Minta said walking away as Sila grabbed hold of her arm.
“Just who do you think you are to walk away from me.”
“Why do have a problem with me walking away?”
“Yes! I do, and I don’t like it.” Sila said as Minta smiled and said.
“Well it seems to me like your getting jealous ”
“Jealous! Of you.”
“Well yes because your getting mad aren’t you”
“I’m not mad.”
“That explains, why you grabbed my phone harshly!”
“I did not!”
“Okay then you didn’t but I still think that you got jealous.” Minta said going away. As Sila looked at her walking away. He smiled widely at himself for finally talking to her. It was like taking a first step into making her trust him.

Minutes Later
“Minta, I’m going out.”
“Okay, this is weird. Why are you telling me this?”
“Well I was just telling you. Is there something wrong with that.”
“No! but it just seemed weird sense you never said anything like this before you go out.”
“Well I figure it’s time for us to just really talk to each other that’s all.”
“Okay! So where are you going tonight.”
“Somewhere like I always do.”
“Yeah right that’s what you always say.”
“It’s the truth.”
“Yeah what if I saw you at a bar or something what would you say.”
“I would probable do nothing.”
“Always acting like you don’t know me, go ahead its not like your going to try to remember that we are married anyways right. It‘s not like you care. GO ahead and meet your girlfriend, She‘s probable waiting for you by now! You’re no needed here.”
“Alright as you wish, and while I’m there I’ll have a lot of fun.” he said going out his way. As Minta stared at him walk away.
“You’re always the same, when will you change?”

Mew and Sila
“You’re here! You know I thought that you wouldn’t come anymore I waited so long for you.” She said clinging onto his hand. As Sila pulled her hand away.
“Well I wasn’t planning on coming.”
“Why? Are you planning on going to go back home now.”
“Well……….”
“You are! So your just going to leave me here.”
“Mew I have a lot of work to do also tomorrow I can’t come drink here with you tonight alright I’m sorry.”
“Alright but I’ve I find out that your just lying then just watch me.”
“Mew, I gotta go! See you tomorrow.” he said leaving.
At Home
Minta stayed up and sat outside looking up at the stars. As Sila came behind her and said smiling widely.
“I wish I was one of this stars your looking at right now” Sila said as Minta looked over at him remembering what he said last time to her.
“Why did you come back?”
“I had too! I don’t know way but there something here that’s bothering me.” he said as she smiled.
“Like what! Is it me your talking about or is it someone else.”
“You tell me! Who’s the only person here I’m talking to.” he said sitting down with her.”
“Alright so how did it go again about the stars”
“I wish I was one of this stars your looking at right now”
“well if you were one of the stars I wouldn’t know which one it is for me to pick out.” Minta said
“don’t need to worry because I’ll be the biggest star up there and when you see one then that be me your thinking about.”
“and what if I don’t want to, what if I don’t want to listen to the same line you already said once? What if I already had enough of these lies! What are you going to do next?”
“People deserves second chances right! Can you Minta give me a second chance at this love of ours” he said getting on his knee’s and gentle holding her hand.
“I don’t know if I can” I don’t know if I can trust you? I just don’t know?” she said sadly pulling his hands away and getting up leaving him by the side. As Sila quickly got up and pulled her into his embrace.
“I know I’ve been acting weird! I know I’ve been leaving all the time. I know you have no trust in me but I ….. just want you to know I’ll change for you. I’ll change for you and this life.”
“No! Sila you can’t just come and say you want me! You can’t just do as you please. This whole thing…….. I don’t know what to say exactly. Didn’t you say you and I were never meant to be, didn’t you say you will never love me! What’s this? What exactly is that you really want because I can’t do what you want. I don‘t know if you can really change for me.”
“Then give me time, give me more time to make you see that you can trust me, that we can be together because I know I’ve made a mistake by lying to you, by telling all these stuff that weren’t true at all. But now I know that I did lie to myself saying over and over again that I didn‘t like you ….that I didn’t love you because of my stupidly. Now I know that I do love you.”
“When we first got married you said the same thing that you love me to be able to get to marry you, but now your saying the same thing again . I don’t know if what your saying is true or not. I’m sorry but I gotta go it’s late, you should go to sleep to.” Minta said leaving as Sila stood there staring at her leaving.
“You’re right why should you believe me? What can I do to make you believe in me.”

Next Day
Tawan and View
As Tawan hugs View tightly.
“Where should we go today. hum..”
“It’s up to you right, beside we should ask Minta and Sila if they want to go with us.”
“Lets not! I want to go alone with you.”
“Why? It’ll be funnier if they went with us.”
“Alright I’ll see what I can do to seduce Sila to go. He’s not the type of guy to go out on vacations a lot.”
“Okay you got Sila and I got Minta.” she said kissing Tawan as he kissed her back.

Minta and Sila
As Sila woke up he already notice that Minta was already up. He putted on his regular cloths and walked down stairs seeing her in the kitchen cooking. While she wasn’t looking Sila came behind her and hugged her into his embrace from the back.
“What are you doing? Let go!”
“What if I say no! what would you do?”
“Nei! Let go! I’m cooking here can’t you see.”
“Alright! I’ll let go! So does this mean you give in to me.” he said as Minta turned around looking at him.
“Like I said last night my answer is still the same.”
“What will make you change your mind.”
“Right now! I don’t know! But when the time comes I’ll tell you.”
“How long then? How long am I going to wait?”
“If you can’t wait then, it tells me you don’t really love me right.”
“If I can show you, will you….. Give in to in this relationship, will you stay by my side.”
“Maybe I should be the one saying that you are, willing to stay by my side if I agree to this love.”

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Unpredictable Fate
Chapter 12

At Work (Sunshine Company)
“Sila, C’mon me and View are going to the beach you and Minta should come too.”
“I don’t think it’s a good idea! There’s going to be a lot of reporters around there and I don’t want people taking my picture.”
“Well we can go without anyone knowing so there won’t be any reporters around.”
Minta and View
“Minta C’mon, it’s going to be fun.”
“Well okay but I have to ask Sila first.”
“I already did and he said yes!”
“Oh! Well….”
“The go pack up we leaving first thing tomorrow!”
“Okay, I’ll go pack.” she said leaving.
“Wait I’ll help you.” she said following Minta.
Sila and Tawan
“This can be your chance to make Minta trust you Sila. This is the only chance were I can help you.”
“Alright, well go but I have to talk to Minta.”
“View already did and she said yes! So we leave tomorrow mourning.”
“Alright! Were at!”
“At Phi Phi Island.”
“Okay I’ll be there.”
“Okay then! So I’ll take my first leave.” Tawan said walking away. As Sila heads back to his office getting his stuff and left as Mew hid hearing everything they had talked about.
Next day
“Are you ready to go.” Sila asks her.
“Um! Let’s go” she said as Sila helped her carry her stuff into the car. As they drove off.
Mew’s car drives right behind them and followed them all the way to Phi Phi Island.
Phi Phi Island
“You guys are here.” View said hugging Minta and Sila.
“I thought you two ditched us and stayed home.”
“Well we didn’t did you two already sign in.”
“Yeah and this is your rooms.” Tawan said handing over there card for them room. As a car drives up behind them and came out Mew.
“HI! You guys, I didn’t think that you will be here today. What a made you guys come all the way here?” Mew said as everyone stared at her, but Minta looked at Sila sadly and got her suitcase and left without a word. Sila then saw Minta walking away. He grabbed his stuff and gave Tawan the keys to his car.
“Minta, listen to me first! Will you stop walking so fast.” as he grabbed her hand making she faced him.
“What is it?”
“I did not tell her to come here! She came by herself! I don’t why she came here in the first place.” he said and tears ran down her face.
“If you didn’t tell her, she would had never come. How else wound she had known. It’s alright if you just admit it to me. So next time when something like this happens I wouldn’t had looked so stupid in front of my sister and your brother.” she said yelling at him, as she was about to leave Sila grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms.
“Alright I’ll admit it I invited her just like you said but truthfully I didn’t know that she would come. I hate it that I can’t make you trust me, but this is the only thing that I can do is ask her to leave because this is going to be our day and our week together as a real family.”

Hours past
As Sila tries to find Mew and as for Minta she stands alone watching the waves splashes back and forth. Finally Sila find Mew as she comes up to him and tightly grabs his hand. As he pulls her hand away he says,
“Mew I’m sorry but please would you go back to Bangkok.”
“Why? Why do I have to do as you say? You’ve fallen for her right. That’s why your acting like this. that’s why you asked me to leave. Right!”
“Yes! I’ve fallen for her and right now I’m going crazy because of her.” he said yelling at her. As Mew’s heart fell to the ground like someone had stepped on it a thousand times.
“NO! Sila you can’t fall for her remember you said you love me right, and you still do I can feel it.” she said grabbing both of his hands. As he let go of her arms.
“I’m sorry Mew!” he said leaving. As Mew ran to him and hugged him from behind.
“After all we been through your just going to let it all go. Just like that you’ve fallen for someone else and what about me.”
“Move on with your life without me.”
“I can’t and I know you still have feeling for me. I just know you still do.”
“Yes! I still do but I have to let go of someone hands also.” he said leaving.
As Night Pastes
Minta walks around the island and picks up seashells. As she spotted a pretty small seashell one on the ground. She walked to it and pick it up as someone putted their hand on her hands. She looked at him as she removed her hand away from him.
“Here!” he said giving her the seashell. As they both stared at each other.
“Sila!” Mew said coming behind him and pushing Minta away from him making her fall into the water.
“Who do you think you are Minta to come into our lives and mess everything up.” she said as Minta was going to get up as Mew pushes her father into the sea.
“Let go of me Mew!” Minta said pushing Mew away.
“You dare push me!” She said slapping Minta. As Minta couldn’t tolerate it anymore. She pulls Mew down into the water as Sila came into the water grabs Minta away.
“Stop! Are you crazy Minta!” he says yelling at her as he let her go onto the sand as she fell down to the ground when he let her go. “Are you alright! Mew” he said helping her get out of the water, gently holding on to her as they left. Tawan and View came running up to them as they watch Sila walk off with Mew.
“Are you alright!” View says helping Minta up as she fell to the ground not having anymore energy left to stand up.
“Can you stand up Minta? “ View asked her as she tired to get up and fell down fainting, the last thing she saw was Sila walking away coldly.
“Tawan, hurry take her back to there room.” View said as Tawan carried Minta on his shoulder back. As View open their door he laid Minta on the bed.
“Tawan go get a bowl of water and a towel and some medicine.”
“Alright” he said getting her the bowl of water and towel as he went away getting some medicine.
Sila and Mew
“Thank you for helping me Sila.”
“Mew, I gotta go. If people see me in here they might think that there’s something going on.”
“You don’t have to be shy we are together.”
“Mew change your cloths before sleeping you might get sick okay” he as he was about to leave.
“Sila, please stay with me I’m scared and I never slept alone before here. Can you stay with me for a while.”
“I can’t I have to go.”
“Please!” she said falling down the bed as Sila grabbed hold of her.
“Alright I stay for a couple of minutes only okay.”
“Okay” he said as Mew went into the bathroom to change and take a shower. After she was done she went to sleep as Sila stayed there until it was getting too late and fell asleep beside of Mew.
Almost Mourning
Minta woke up seeing no one except View sleeping on the couch beside of her. She stood up and woke View up.
“View wake up! Did Sila not come in here to sleep?”
“No! he didn’t.”
“Well you can go to your own bedroom and sleep. I can stay here alone.” Minta said as View stood up and left. Minta went to closed the door as View left and went to the bed and started crying.
“This is what you LOVE Sila. There’s no way I can trust you from this point on. Your LOVE you said for me isn’t really real.”
Mourning
Sila woke up and saw Mew sleeping on his chest. He then had known that something seriously was wrong he was half naked and completely pushed her to the side and left. Putting on his clothes. As Mew was already awake and smiled evilly.
“I’m so screwed.” he said, walking to his room as he open the door Minta wasn’t in there.
As Sila stood out trying to find her.
Tawan and View
“have you guys seen Minta” he asked. As View answered him coldly.
“Who wound know sense you left her and never came back”
“I made a mistake View.”
“By what staying at Mew room all night.” View said madly.
“I….. I didn’t mean to I just fell asleep.”
“Then next time remember that your married so you wont fall asleep.” View said as two couple came by and were talking so load that view and them heard.
“Did you see that girl standing on that cliff? If I was her I’ll be so scared.”
“Someone probable did something bad to make her upset.”
“Well I’m just saying someone better go stop her before she commits suicide.” They said leaving. As View stood up.
“What if that’s Minta, Tawan.”
“Well lets go check it out.”
“Okay” they said running out to the beach. As they saw a girl out there yelling out to the sea as Sila quietly went behind her and grabbed her down to shore.
“Are you crazy Minta.” he said as he looked at her but it wasn’t her. The girl stared at Sila and pushed him away.
“Are you stupid! I’m not that stupid to kill myself.” she said leaving.
“Wait! If that wasn’t Minta then were is she?” Tawan ask as Minta came walking behind them.
“Are you guys aright.” she asked as View turned around seeing her she hugged her.
“you’re here we thought you went missing.”
“View do I look that stupid to go missing.”
“Well you can’t blame me I was worry”
“Lest go then! I’m getting kinda hungry.” she said annoying Sila.
Later on that day
Minta and Sila both went back to their room and so did View and them. As Sila closed their door Minta sat on their bed. As Sila turned around to her, the room was silent.
“How long are you going to do this?” Sila asked
“How long? It’s my problem right!” she said back to him coldly. As Sila went to her and grabbed her by the arms picking her up from the bed.
“Do you realize what your doing to me! I’m going crazy because of you.” he sad madly at her.
“Let go! Your hurting me.”
“Your just going to act like this to me!”
“Sila, let go of me, and I’ll talk to you.”
“NO! are you really that mad at me.”
“If you really love me you wouldn’t had left. If you really did care you should had came to our room. If you really do care you should have protected me but you didn’t, because right now your definition of love is not with me. Right now I don’t know what you love and what you care about! because it’s defiantly not me.”
“Minta I love you! I really do!”
“Then you should always remember that were married, and not go with another women into their room for the whole night. Is that what you call LOVE”
“Minta!” he said grabbing her hand gently, and looked into her eyes and wiped her tear. “I’m sorry, but we seriously didn’t do anything.”
“How am I to pose to believe you? That’s just the problem, you always lie to me and I just don’t know? What I can believe.”
“What if I show you? What if I can really show you that you can trust me.”
“and I’ll be waiting for that day to come” she said as Sila hugged her tightly never letting go as she stood there trying to believe him but that feeling, that feeling of hurt still stayed with her like glue sticking on paper. She could feel the lie creeping around trying to tear them apart and that lie of unforgivable maybe will just tear them apart.
Mew and Sila
“That night never happen Mew”
“What are you talking about? You have to take responsibility of me.”
“You made it up like it really happen, but we didn’t do anything.”
“but I remember.”
“you do but I don’t! if I did do something to you I would remember.”
“you can also for get everybody forgets.”
“Alright then lets do this, if anything happens to you like…you getting…….you know what I mean, right. Then I’ll take full responsibility of you.” Sila said leaving as Mew stood there madly.
“What if we didn’t really do anything I’ll still make you believe me no matter what. I wont lose you to her. You can only be mine and no one else.

That night
Minta and Sila sit down by the beach. As Sila hold her in his arm as they both closed their eyes listen to the ocean cry out to them.
“I wish tonight wouldn’t end” he said kissing her cheek. As she smiled back at him and said.
“today is day and tomorrow is another day, time can’t reverse but I wish it’ll stay this way. No more lies no more wasting time because this is our life from now on it’s going to be you and me forever. No more hurt and sadness right.”
“Right! I’ll LOVE you forever and from now on. Not lying to our self anymore. You are my life, your everything, I always wanted. I‘m sorry for my past with you, I‘m sorry for making you sad when I don‘t even realize it until today, because today is when I finally realize you are everything to me.”
“Let the past be the past and move on.”
“I promise you Minta.” he said grabbing her hand. “That I will never hurt you or make you sad from this point on.” When they went home Minta and Sila lived a happy life and there was no problem.

Weeks later
Night time
Tawan
“Look either you give us the company and everything your dad said then will leave.”
“I don’t know who you are but my dad has no control over this company and everything else.”
“Then you’ll just see what’s going to happen to you. If you don‘t do as I say. Were going to give you about 3 weeks to think about it and if you don‘t come then your family will be in danger.”

Sila and Minta
“So what are you making.”
“Umm! Some Tom-Yum and some fry fish.”
“Sounds good” he said hugging her then kissing her on the cheek.”
“HEY!”
“What….Tee-Ruk…..you should be use to it already.” he said smiling widely.
“Well I’m not and you should know by now that I’m not going to do anything with you until I’m fully ready.”
“Yes I know that and I’m willing to wait.”
“Alright you can let go.” she said turning off the shove and moved the food by the side as Sila picked her up and carried her to the couch.
“Nei! Let go! Put me down.” she said give him a little smack on shoulder.
“Alright” he said laying her on the couch.
“Can I get up now?”
“Nope!”
“Why?’ she said as she tried to get up Sila held her down.
“I love you Minta!”
“I know that, you love me.”
“but do you love me?”
“yes! I love you and always. I’m willing to take a chance at this and now were here aren’t we” Minta said as Sila lay on the couch beside her hugged her, as they face each other.
“I have never been this happy in my whole tired life and here you are trying to make the best out of me. I wish you could never leave me.”
“I won’t unless you tell me too.” Minta said kissing him on his forehead.
“That’s the first.” he said as they both stared into each others eyes. As he slowly kissed her upon her sweet lips. They then forgot about the food as Sila carries her up to their bedroom.

Tawan and View
“If something were to happen to me what would you do.” Tawan ask.
“Nothing is going to happen to you, Tawan you have to stay with me for a long time. Alright! You have to.”
“I know but I’m scared! Something might happen, I’m scared that I cannot protect you and everyone else. I’m just so scared of losing everyone of you losing my life with all of you.”
“You don’t have to scared I’m with you, and Tawan you are the light to my life without you I can’t continued on with my life.”
“But you have to promise me without me here anymore you have to be alive, you have to promise me.”
“Okay I promise you but your scaring me a little. What’s going to happen? Why are saying all these stuff.”
“I’m just worried that’s all.” he said as he hugged her tightly.

3 Weeks Later
Minta and View
“Are you alright View?” Minta said as View was throwing up.
“I’m alright! Really I am.”
“Are sure your just sick.”
“UM!’
“Let me ask you truthfully! Are you pregnant.”
“What!”
“Well!’
“NO! I’m not.”
“Well have you tried going to the doctor or any pregnancy test or anything.”
“NO!”
“Well you should try alright!”
“Okay then” she said as Minta dialed Doctor Nat.
“………hello!”
“Doctor Nat”
“Oh hey, Minta what do you want to be calling me. Don’t tell me that your….”
“No! I’m not I want a check up on my sister.”
“Okay I’m free today so you can come in anytime.”
“Okay! Will coming right in today.”

Sila and Tawan
“Are you alright Tawan.”
“HUH!”
“I asked you if you were alright.’
“Yeah! I’m fine.”
“What’s going on are you not telling me something?”
“NO!”
“What is it then?”
“Nothing!”
“Something’s wrong tell me.”
“We have a problem!”
“about?”
“Father!”
“What did her do this time?”
“Something might go terrible wrong today.”
“Like?”
“Mom and them might in danger. Some people wants our company and everything we own if we don’t do as they say there going to……….”
“and now you tell me! Tawan we need to get them in a safe place and we need to notify the police about this.”
“Alright!”
“Let’s go!”
Sila said as he got someone to go protect their Mother and them as they went into hid out as Minta and View went to the hospital.

Minta and View
“Well Doc.”
“Well for your symptoms did you not already realize it.”
“Well!”
“I’m happy for you, View your going to be a mother.”
“Do you mean it or are you just saying.”
“I mean it.” he said as View was full of joy. As Minta and View was going to walk out the Hospital a huge van came out and some guys came and grabbed them into their van.
“Let go! Who are you people.”
“Shut-up if you still want to live.”
“Minta!” View said scared. As Minta held View tightly as they both didn’t say a word to them.

Tawan and Sila
“Were did they say to meet them at.”
“At the old abandon company of Sue.”
“Alright lets go!” he said as Tawan went in first as Sila and the police went in slowly after him hiding.
“So want do you say?”
“NO! is my answer.”
“We thought you would say that!” they said as they pulled Mina and View out and pushed them to the ground as they both had on blind folds and was tied up.
“We didn’t agree on this.”
“Actually we did! Now are you going to hand over everything.”
“View! Minta!”
“Tawan!” View said as Tawan was going to reply
“NO! Tawan don’t” View said to him.
“You be quiet!” The guy said. As Sila and the police stayed behind trying to find out the right moment to come I as Sila got a in coming call.
“Hello!”
“Sila! We haven’t seen View and Minta come back here at all.’
“What!’ he said as he suddenly realize Minta and View was captured by those people.
“We need to go in to help them now! They captured my wife and her sister.”
“Alright!” the police said as they moved in quickly trying to make no sound.
“So what’s it going to be?”
“No! Tawan you can’t.” View said again. As Minta was behind View trying to untie the rope as she finally got it untie View untied Minta hands as they tried to stay claim. The guy then got out his gun and pointed at View.
“You be quiet or do you want to die.”
“View! Stop talking.” Minta said think about……..”
“Your smart I like that!” he said touching her chin as he almost got closed to her. As Sila came and saw he came overcame in anger. As he was about to got over there they stopped him in time. Minta stubbornly moved away from him. As Tawan stood there thinking about what to do next.
“Stubborn to, I like that.” the guy said as he tried one more time as Minta moved away from him even more.
“Stop trying to play hard to get.” he said picking her up from the ground as Minta toke off the blind fold quickly and grabbed the gun out of his hands.
“You still want to play around with me.” she said loading the gun as the guys helpers quickly got out their guns but they weren’t fast enough.
“ Stop right now! If you still want your leader to be alive get out your guns and throw them far away and get down onto the floor.” she said getting behind him standing far away from him in case he tried to attack her. As the guys threw away there guns and got down onto the ground the police finally came out.
“Stop right there everyone” they said as the leader ran as Minta shot the gun to his leg.
“Ah! You! You’ll pay” he said trying to leave as Tawan got down to get View.
“Are you alright!.” Tawan said as the bad leader found a gun and saw View facing Tawan.
“You’ll pay defiantly” he said shooting the gun as Tawan covered View. For the guy it was better then killing someone precious to them then killing that person themselves. As Sila went to Minta and hugged her tightly.
“Are you okay?”
“I’m fine!”
“Tawan! Tawan!” View said crying. “You guys”
“Tawan! Are you alright!” Sila said on his knee looking down at him.
“You can’t leave you have to stay strong.” Minta said as they all started to cry. As Sila quickly got up and called the ambulance.
“Tawan you can’t leave like this! I’m having your child you have to stay, you have to. Don’t go to sleep okay.”
“You remember what I said to you right? You have to stay and do everything I told you if I don’t make it. You have to do what you promised me.” he said as he was going to fall into consciousness
“Tawan wake up! You have to stay with me. You have stay and take care of our child together.”
[crying] “I’m sorry! I love you View! Raise our child to be good person. You have to keep on living and be with my mother till the very end.” he said in pain.
“You can’t leave Tawan! Tawan!” she said holding Tawan tightly in her arms as blood rushes out his wound. Minta toke off her jacket and pressed it against his wound trying to stop the bleeding.
“Tawan! Don’t sleep on me.” View said as he smiled at her and touched her face.
“I love you, View!” he said as Sila come running towards them as the ambulance came and toke him away to the hospital.

Later that night
Minta and Sila laid on the each others heads as they wait silently as View walk back and forth, waiting for the doctor to come out. Minutes passes as Aunt Tem and her parents came running to them.
“Where’s Tawan is he okay, View.”
“We don’t know yet. The doctor hasn’t come out yet.” She said as hour went past as they waited.
2 hours later
The doctor came out.
“So how is he, my son!”
“He………..”

Chapter 13 preview
“Minta!”
“and the fact that I thought that I can actually trust you.” she said leaving painfully.

“I’m so stupid Mee, for listening to him. I knew I’ll be the one hurting in the end.”
“You can stay strong and fight Minta.”
“I thought I could bare it, I thought I could stay strong but I was wrong.”

“Time is time! Life is life! You and Sila are meant to be in this life time.”

“Let go Sila! I hate you! I hate you! Do you hear me. I hate you.” Minta said sadly yelling at Sila.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Unpredictable Fate

Chater 13

“He’s fine now! If you will wait for us to move him into another room first then you can meet him.”
“Thank you! Thank you so much for saving his life .”
“It’s my job, to do so.” he said passing Minta and Sila seeing her for the first time, he fell in love at first sight as he walk away looking back at her. As they pull Tawan out into another room for the night.

Next Day
View slept beside Tawan the whole night. As he woke up; he smiled at her and then touched her head. Making her wake up.
“you’re awake” View said stretching.
“Um! And you slept here all night?”
“Yes! And I’m happy your awake.”
“Why wouldn’t I be?”
“”I was afraid I’ll lose you.”
“Well I’m still here with you and my child.” Tawan said, grabbing her hand making her come towards him.
“and” she said looking at him.
“and I’m sorry for scaring you”
“You are forgiven, my dear sweetheart.”
“and how many months are you.”
“2 months and a half” she said as Sila and Minta came walking in the door.
“How are the two loving couples doing?” Minta said walking in with some food and a basket of flowers.
“Fine really!”
“Yea! What-ever.” Sila said.
“Hey Sila then when are you going to have a child too. Huh!”
“Why do you want to know?”
“I was just asking.” Tawan said as Minta went into the bathroom.
“Well it’s up to Minta really, she wants wait longer.”
“Why would you tell them that?” Minta said coming out the bathroom. “Just because I go somewhere doesn’t mean I can’t hear you talk.” she said giving him a gentle slap on his shoulder.
“Well I have to go!” Sila said as her kissed her cheek leaving.
“and when did this start?” View asked.
“You don’t need to know.”

Sunshine (company name)
“Miss! Please would you go wait outside before Sila would come back.”
“I’m not, and I’m already said it didn’t I, that I will wait here until Sila comes back.”
“Then you leave no choice.’ Duen said as she called the security’s to come. “Come take her away and don’t let her back in.” she said as Mew refuses to go, as the guards take her away Sila happens to come back in time.
“What is going on here? Let her go!”
“Sila! This women was causing trouble in here so I had to stop her. I’m am sorry if I did something wrong.”
“It’s alright Duen, you ca go back to work.”
“Yes! Sir.” She said leaving. As Sila went into his office as Mew followed him.
“Sila! Wait can’t you talk to me first.”
“Mew! What will make you understand, that were through we have nothing left with each other.”
“Sila! But I can’t forget you. I just can’t!”
“Mew…I know that you’re hurt because of me, but wouldn’t it be easier if we let each other go now then later. I don’t want anyone to suffer anymore. Please! Now I get it that I’m married and I should be happy with the person I got married to, and you should move on.” he said.
Duen- “You are!”
“Minta! I’m here to give Sila his folders he forgot it at the hospital so I’m here to give it to him.”
“Wait, so your Minta, the women Sila got married to. You’re really pretty in real life.”
“Thanks! I’ll be going then.”
“Okay go ahead.” Duen said as Minta walk to Sila’s office. She open his glass door and as she was about to step in she hears Mew’s voice. She walks slowly to his desk. (his desk is in the corner as Minta came in there, there is a wall beside her so it makes her not see Sila and Mew until she walks father up and there if you turn around you can see them both.)
“Sila! We can’t be through, we can’t end like this.”
“Please! Leave.” he said, about to walk away as Mew held him from behind. Minta stop walking as Sila almost came walking her way, and there both Sila and Mew stop in front of her.
“Sila! I’m pregnant.” Mew said, as Minta stood there shock.
“What did you say?”
“You heard me.” she said as he turned around and looked at her.
“Your making this up!”
“I’m not this is the truth.”
“Your really…..”
“Yes!”
“This can’t happen! This was never meant to happen.”
“Do you not want this child?”
“Let me think about it.”
“Alright I get it you don’t want his child, I’ll get going then.” said as she was going to go Sila held her into his arms. “Alright! I said it before and I’m going to say it again I’ll take full responsibility you.” he said as Mew didn’t answer back as they both saw Minta.
“You two are happy aren’t you! Especially you Sila, and for the moment in time I thought you were actually being truthful to me. I was so stupid for listening to you, so stupid.” she said leaving.
“Minta! Wait!” he said following her.
“Awww! Why are you leaving so fast is Sila not going to go home with you.” Duen said as Minta went ahead.
“What’s wrong with her?” Duen said as Sila passes also. “Duen have you seen Minta.”
“Oh! She went that way, why do you ask?” she said as Sila quickly ran after her. As Minta was waiting for the elevator to come up. Sila soon came and saw her as the elevator was taking forever as she saw Sila coming she ran the other way down the stairs. He saw her and soon started to run after her again.
“Minta wait will you? I can explain.” he said as she kept running down the stairs. He caught up with her and grabbed her hand.
“Let go!” she said as she faced him. She tried to keep all her emotions inside her as tears kept running out her eyes. “Let go! Sila” she said slowly one more time.
“Minta!” he said as her pulled her hair back.
“Where over Sila!”
“We can’t be over!”
“We can and I had enough of this. I had enough of you lying to me not just once but twice and a lot more.”
“I didn’t know this wound happen.”
“It’s not wroth it, telling me this. I really don’t care what you say from now on.” she said taking Sila’s hands off and walked away like the wind. Sila sat down by the stairs and covered his face, he then madly started hitting the wall.

View, Mee, Minta and Tawan
“Tawan so I just got these books down stairs. Do you wan to see them.”
“What is it?”
“About new born babies. You want to read them to me.”
“Okay! So let me see.” he said looking over the books and brochures.
(knocking)”Come in!” View said opening the door.
“Who are you?”
“I was told that Minta would be here.”
“I’m sorry but she’s not.”
“Really!”
“Well she might come back you can wait.”
“Okay!’ she said sitting down as Minta came walking in as she wiped away her tears, and walked in the room.
“Oh! Your here already Minta. There’s someone who wants to meet you.’
“Okay! Who is it?”
“Minta!” Mee says hugging Minta.
“Are you okay?” View asked
“I’m okay, lets go talk outside Mee.” Minta says. As they both left.
“Is your sister alright? View it looks like she was crying.”
“Yeah that’s what I thought.”

Minta and Mee
“What’s wrong? Why are like this?”
‘I’m fine.”
“It’s about Sila isn’t it. Look if it’s about him I can talk to him. You know me and Sila are best friends. I can talk to him if you want me to.”
“No! even though you talk to him we can’t do anything anymore.”
“We still can now just tell me.”
“I never thought I wound be hurt this much just because of him. I’m so stupid Mee, for listening to him. I knew I’ll be the one hurting in the end.”
“You can stay strong and fight Minta.”
“I thought I could bare it, I thought I could stay strong but I was wrong.”
“What exactly happen?”
“Mew’s pregnant with Sila.’
“Really!”
“Um!”

Later On That Day
Sila and Mee
“Sila! I don’t understand, If you love her why wound you go do this.”
“I never meant anything to happen.”
“and yet Mew’s having your child.”
“I don’t know what went wrong! I don’t remember doing anything with her. That happen that night, I wasn’t drunk, or high or anything. I just don’t remember doing anything with her, and then she comes and tell me she’s have a child with me. What can I do? Mee can you tell me”
“If you really love Minta then don’t devoice her.”
“But Mew.”
“Let her be, if she doesn’t like it then who cares. I told you from the start that you should had never went out with her, but you didn’t listen to me. Now whose the one hanging onto you. Sila I think that Mew is just trying to blame you for it because she likes you ut really the child inside her isn’t yours.”
“we don’t have proof.”
“Then find the proof.”
“How?”
“I’ don’t know but if you really care about Minta then start finding your proof because I can’t help you.”
“You can and you will help me! I don’t want to lose Minta.”

Night
Minta came back home. The house was pitch dark as she walk upstairs to her room. As she open the door to her room their was a slight figure coming near her. She could here the footsteps walk nearer her.
“Who is it?” she said as the person was silent.
“Who are you? Why are you in my room?” she said running out of her room as she ran down the stairs tripping on the steps. She got back up again as the figure walk towards her. She quickly got up and was going to walk out of the house as Sila came as Minta bumped into him.
“Sila! You’re here! You’re here! Help me theirs someone inside the house.” She said feeling scared.
“Who?”
“I don’t know! They were just there walking down the stairs a minute ago.” Minta said looking at Sila.
“Okay! I’ll go take a look. Wait here!”
“No you can’t go alone its dangerous.”
“Stay here alright.” he said as he smiled, walking up the stairs to Manta’s room.
“Minta there’s no one.” he said coming back down.
“Are you sure?”
“Yes! I check everywhere in your room.”
“But what about the whole house did you check.”
“I think that their won’t be anyone here anymore because I’m here with you.”
“Alright! But I’m still a little….”
“Don’t worrier I’m here, I’ll protect you.” he said hugging her as Mee was outside okaying Sila as she walk out of the house.

Minutes later
Minta was in her room. As she came out of the bathroom drying her hair. Sila came knocking on the door.
“Come in!” she said, as Sila open the door.
“You okay now!”
“Umm! You don’t have to worry, but…”
“Well I was wondering if I can stay in here with you tonight sense…”
“Don’t you think I forgot about what happen today, I’m not letting you stay in my room.”
“Minta!” he said coming closer to her as she backed away form him.
“Minta!” he said grabbing her hand. “I’m sorry! Na! forgive me.”
“There’s nothing that you can say to change my mind. I will not forgive you. I trusted you, but it was a wrong thing to do.”
“Minta! I didn’t mean to, Na! please listen to me explain what really happen that night.”
“Getting another women pregnant doesn’t that expain everything already. I still mad at you and I won’t stop being mad because I trusted a guy I thought was really going to love me for the rest of my life. Please! Sila get out of my room.” She said waling away from him as he grabbed her into his embrace, from behind as she struggled to get free. Sila held both her arms and said.
“I’m Sorry! Na! Minta, I really love you and when I said that I meant it. I didn’t lie. Me and Mew are over sense that day at the beach. I really didn’t do anything to her. I remember exactly what happen. I just felll asleep; we did do anything at all.”
“Let Go! Sila! “
“I’m telling you the truth.”
“Let go! I don’t believe you.” she said. Getting out of his hands as tears ran down her cheeks.
“Minta please! I…I really need only you to be the person I love.” he said hugging her. As she pushed him a away and slapped him.
{Shock she slapped him} “Sila! I…I didn’t mean too!” she said as he came to her and deeply kissed her on the lips as she tired pushing him away. Finally getting away she slapped him again. He came back to her and kissed her, but this time he couldn’t control himself and kissed her through her neck.
“Let go Sila! I hate you! I hate you! Do you hear me. I hate you.” Minta said sadly yelling at Sila. As he pulled her over to the bed and so on….

That Night
Minta turned away from Sila as he slightly stood up and looked over her, he kissed her back and said.
“I’m sorry! Minta! I never meant it to happen like this.”
“What do you want me to do now? Mew’s pregnant and where here together.”
“Leave until tomorrow!”

Next Day
Sila and Mew

“Mew, lets go get a check up.”
“A check up! On what?”
“The baby, I want to know if its really mine.”
“Do you not trust me.”
“It’s not that I don’t trust you but it’s jus that I want to know if the baby is real.”
“Alright, well go but I’m telling you this child is real.”
“Fine lets go then.”

At the hospital
“Doctor, I was wondering if we could do a amniotic fluid test.”
“On your wife?”
“Yes! I’m not quite sure if the childe is really mine.”
“Yes! But we have to get permission from your wife to do it.”
“Alright!” Sila said as he went back into the room Mew was in.
“What did they say?’
“The baby is healthy, and they also wanted me to ask you if you will be willing to have a amniotic fluid test.”
“Why? what for?”
“To see if your body is functioning right and if there’s anything wrong with the child. They just wanted to check you thoroughly to see if there’s anything wrong. What will you say?”
“Okay! But no surprises alright.”
“Alright! He said as the doctor came in.”
“Okay so well take you and Mr. Sukrit will you please leave for a moment.”
“Okay!” he said leaving. Taking out his cell calling Minta.
“………Hello!’
“How are you doing?”
“Fine! How’s Mew.’
“Taking a test. Well in about 3 weeks will know if the child is really mine or not. But lets not talk about her, I miss you.”
“I miss you too! Come home safely and don’t forget to go buy a cake for our anniversary.”
“I won’t forget! I’ll come home as fast as I could wait for me.”
“I will! Well I have a lot of stuff to do right now so I’ll talk to you later. Bye! I love you!.”
“I love you too don’t wait to long for me.”
“I won’t if you come home early.” She said closing her phone, smiling to herself. As the doctor came out.
“All done you can go back in and don’t worry you’ll find out in a couple of weeks.”
“Okay! thank you!” he said going back into the room.
‘You ready to go Mew?”
“Um! But I want you to take me home today and stay with me. Na!”
“I’m sorry Mew but I have things plan out today.” he said as they walk to the car.
“but I really wanted to spend time with you today.”
“I know but things can’t always go as plan but I’ll take you home.”
“Okay!” she said as Sila drove her home. As Sila was going to take her home, he stopped at a near by cake making store.
“why are we here?”
“I came to get some things for my mom. You wait in here until I come back.” he said going in to get the cake they ordered. As he walk back into the car bring the cake inside the car, then walking back into the shop to pay them. Mew looked over to the cake and got it to look at it.
“Happy anniversary! I’ll always love you Minta!” Mew said reading it out loud.
“This cake isn’t for his mom. This is for Minta. Today is there anniversary that’s why he didn’t want to stay with me today.” she said putting the cake back in the place she got it and sat there quietly as Sila came back into the car.
“Did you really buy this cake for your mom.”
“Yes! Why?”
“you don’t love me anymore do you.”
“I told you didn’t I that we were over but this happened.”
“Do you still love me thou?”
“Yes! and No!”
“You bought this cake for Minta not your mom. Am I right.”
“Will you stop asking these questions!”
“Fine! I’ll stop” she said madly as Sila toke her home.
Later that day
Sila came back home as Minta was cooking food.
“Your cooking?”
“Umm! I’m cooking.”
“What exactly are you cooking?” he said grabbing her from the back.
“Some Sukhothai Pad Thai and Tom Ka Gai.”
“Umm! Sound good! I can’t wait to taste them.”
“Just wait then, there really good.”
“Everything you make sounds good.”
“Then you have to finish them all.”
“I will!” he said. “and here’s the cake, do you like it.” he said as Minta toke a look at it.
“It looks good but did you really have to put my name on it.”
“Yes! Because your special to me.”
“Stop saying that!”
“No! I wont” he said spinner her around.
“Stop that! I’m still cooking.”
“Fine!” he said letting her go. “I’ll just go upstairs and clean up.”

Later On that Day
Minta and Sila sat down at the table celebrating their anniversary together.
“Happy anniversary! Minta”
“You too!’ she said as he had both his arm on the table looking into her eyes. They were sitting by the pool as the pool was surrounded by candles.
“How did this happen? Hoe could I’ve been so lucky to have you. Minta”
“It’s not that your lucky but it’s because you made the right choice.”
“I never thought that this day would happen and it did, and today I wish all your happiness to come true.” he said as they both smiled at each other happily.
“I never said this to anyone but I Do Love You! Sila”
“ I love you too!” he said as they had a perfect anniversary.
Couple’s weeks went by
Sila got a letter from the hospital.
“Well what does it say?” Minta said to Sila.
“It says.” he said unhappy about the news.
“What? Is Mew really having your……..” she said as Sila looked sadly at her. Minta gt up and walked away from Sila.
“Wait!’ he said, as he got up also and said, smiling at her.
“The child…. Isn’t mine.” he said laughing at her reaction.
“What! Don’t you do that ever again.” she said hitting him.

Mew and Sila
“Why did you do this?”
“Did what?”
“Lie to me! About this child, it isn’t mine.”
“What are you talking about? This is yours”
“No! its not, you stop acting now! I have the prove right here.” he said pulling out the paper.
“You…..You trick me!”
“It was the only way to know the truth, and you lied to me about the child. What did you really take me for? You were going to make me take responsibility to your childe that wasn’t mine. Why? Why did you do it?”
“because I love you” she said hold his hand.
“ If you love me you should had never used this method. This isn’t love.”
“Please! Don’t leave me, Na!”
“I’m sorry! Mew but I can’t be with you anymore.” he said walking away. As Minta stood out of their car looking at them talk. As Mew came walking to Sila hugging him not letting him go.
“Let go! Mew.”
“No! I won’t.” she said as he pulled her hands away from him and gently touched her face.
“Go! Find the real father of your child. He’s the one you really need not me. He’s the one who will really love you. Listen to me is the best way.” he said leaving Mew standing there. As he got in the car and drove off with Minta.
“This is finally over! Where do you want to go.’
“Anywhere, is fine.”
“Okay then how about Hong Kong.’
“That’s too far!”
“Tokyo!”
“No!”
“China, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia…..” he said driving. As they argued.

The end

Sorry! i had to make it short and a ending to it, but i'm still planing on writing more story's.