Aerin as View​
Unpredictable fate​
Chapter 1​
Minta
“Help! Help!” Minta yelled running a cross the road
Sila and Tawan
“Hey!” Tawan said as they walked over to there car
“What!” Sila said
“Do you hear anything. I thought I heard someone yelling for help.” Tawan replied with a worry expression
“No! maybe you heard something else. I didn’t hear anyone at all.” Sila said as he got into his car.
“Hey Tawan” Sila said
“I think that you should sit at the back today sense you haven’t slept at all today or yesterday.” Sila said
Minutes later
“Are those guys still following me. Why am I so bad luck today?” Manta said looking around her she saw those two guys that was still chasing her. She ran up to the street not seeing anything in a flash of light she fell on the ground thinking that the car had already hit her she looked up seeing that the car hasn’t hit her yet. She stood up as she saw, Sila. He opened his window saying
“Hey you why are you on the middle of the streets aren’t you scared to die” as Minta ran up to the side of the car she opened the door and got in hiding.
“Hey what are you doing.” Sila said
“I’m so sorry okay but I need to get away from here okay. You see those guys across the road over there is trying to find me and I don’t want them to okay do you get it.” Minta said ardently trying to hide as far as possible as she can as the two guys got closer seeing Minta they ran up to the car. When Mints told him to go she pulling his shirt telling him to go as the two guys started banging on the door Sila looked at them then at Minta. He started the car and drove of as Minta sat there and said
“Oh my gosh I thought that you will never leave that place. My name is Minta if you want to know. So what’s your name your name” Minta asked
“Me, my name is Sila but you can call me Cee ether way. So were do you live” Sila ask “Just near here. Just turn right then left after that then you see a big white house then that’s my house.” Minta said
“ Let me ask you, you live in such a big house. Why did you go over there for.” Sila ask not knowing
what to say next.
“Me, I was doing a job for my boss Tawan he always ask me to do these jobs for him” Minta said
“what do you mean these kind of jobs” Sila ask thinking
“What if she sells her body to guys” Sila thought looking at Minta
“Hey I know what your thinking right know I’m not that kind of person okay. I don’t sell my body to guys I work for a guy name Tawan his last name is Walachia. Told me to go bring some files for his dad but on the way I met those dunk guys so I ran and end up here.” Minta said
“Oh! Okay then is this were you live.” Sila asked
“Oh yes. thank you for bringing me here thinks a lot for helping me also, Sila or Cee. I got to go now” Minta said running to the door steps. As Sila drove off Tawan said so who was that Sila” Tawan asked
“No one” as Sila droved home
Next morning
“Beep! Beep! Beep! Whoa! I’m properly late already Minta said waking up not knowing what time it is as she looked at her watch.
“Oh my gosh I’m so dead. It’s almost time for me to go to work.”
As she ran to her drawer and got her clothes she put them on and ran down stairs saying
“Bye mom, bye dad I got to go to work now I’m late now I’ll see you guys tonight okay or maybe in the afternoon bye!” Minta said again running to her car and driving off as quickly as she can. As she called Mai
“Hey Mai um… I’m going to be late today so can you cover for me today until I get there okay bye see you at work bye”
Minutes later
Minta ran in as quickly as she can into the building when she bumped into someone. Minta stood on her knee’s and looked at him saying
“I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to but I’m in a hurry are you okay as he looked up at him she said
“Hey you! It’s you right! That’s right your Sila we met yesterday do you remember me” Minta said
“oh hey why didn’t you watch were you were walking do you know I’m also in a hurry to go into a meeting today. I got to go I don’t have time to talk to you” Sila said angrily walking away thinking about what just happen who the heck is she. As he thought noticing that it was Minta he looked back not seeing anyone at all he went to the meeting room.
“oh my gosh if he wasn’t that guy then why didn’t he just say so. What a guy someone like him I will never work for such a guy even if I am one of the leaders. Wait why am I here I should be in the meeting room now I’m so dead.” As she walked into the meeting room everyone turned around looking ay her she went to her seat and said
“Sorry everyone that I’m late” as Minta sat down Tawan came in saying
“Today we will have a new leader his name is Sila his my brother who just came back from America
He’s going to be all of your leaders so listen to him okay this is all I wanted to say go back to your work. Oh! Wait Minta I need to talk to you. I need you to go to the new owner’s office today your promoted to be his new assistance.” Tawan said walking out of the meeting room.
At Sila’s office
“ Hey Sila why didn’t you come out to the meeting room.” Tawan said
“Well I was already late what was the point of me coming into the meeting room when I was late”
Sila said
“You could’ve went and let everyone see how you look like.” Tawan said
“Well I didn’t go so why should I care now. It’s already too late.“
“Alright do whatever you want to do. All I need to do is introduce you to your new assistance.
Hey Minta come.” Tawan said as Minta came in.
“Hi! Tawan. Hi! Sila. How are you doing to day as she looked up shocked to see Sila
“Hey it’s, it’s you your that girl.” Sila said
“Aren’t you that guy who helped me the other night” Minta yelled
“you two know each other” Tawan ask
“Oh we………” Minta was going to continued but was interrupted by Sila.
“Oh we bumped into each other this morning” Sila said not wanting Tawan to know who it was with him in the car the other night.
“Hey you Tawan why don’t you tell someone else to do the job I forgot to tell you that I will be quitting today sense I got another job” Minta said forgetting to tell her mom and dad too.
“what! Minta you can’t quit know I need you here. You have to stay” Tawan said as Sila looked at him weirdly wondering why he wanted her to stay so much.
“Hey! Tawan my sister View said that she wanted to take over the job for me so she will be coming here today to be Sila’ s new assistance. I have to go know bye Tawan bye Sila” Minta said as she annoyed Sila’s eyes as he looked at her with disgust.
View
“Hey! Minta” View said
“Did it work, did Tawan give in.” View said
“Yes! He did you can come to work for me now” Minta said
View is Minta’ s older sister

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Unpredictable fate​
Chapter 2​
At Minta’ s house
As Minta walked into the living room she saw her mom sitting there talking to her phone and said
“Okay I’ll get my daughter Minta and I’ll tell her I already arranged her engaging party. When will you like the engagement party to be. Okay how about this I’ll make there engagement date next year on her birthday how about that.” Minta’ s mom said
“Okay!….. Okay!…… that be good then” Minta’ s mom said as she closed her cell phone.
“Hey mom what do you mean my engagement party and next year about my birthday” Minta said
Unpleasantly sitting down on the sofa her mom said
“I’m going to engage you to my best friends son”
“What! Mom, why me? what about! Kana” Minta said
“ You know that your sister already has a boyfriend and your other sister View already has her eyes on someone else and you are the only one left so that’s why you have to get engage with him.” Minta’ s mom said
“But mom……” Minta said
“NO buts! Since I made up my mind then that’s that understand now. Oh and go pack up your stuff.” Minta’ s mom said
“Why! Do I have to.” Minta said
“Why because one of my friends are going to come pick you up to go live with her today so you have to go.” Minta’ s mom said
“But mom do I know her” Minta asked
“You do you just have to wait because I remember when you were small you always want to go home with her if you don’t remember then that’s okay you don’t have to.” Minta’ s mom said
As Minta ran up to her room packing her stuff angrily saying if you don’t want me to live her then why don’t you just tell me to move out me gosh. Why is everyone have to be like this to me today.” Minta asked herself.

Minutes later
“Minta! Minta! Your ride is here come out of your room.” Minta’ s mom said
“Hey mom were is Minta going” View said coming back from work.
“She’s going to go to live with Aunt Tem and them” Minta’ s mom said
“What! Why! Does she have to go live with her why all of a sudden” View asked
“You will know when ever Minta leave’s” Minta’ s mom said
“Minta! Minta! You have to out of your room now” Minta’ s mom said
“Okay! Okay! I’ll come out” as Minta walked out of her room she saw Aunt Tem she came running down the stairs to come hug her and said
“I’m so happy to see you Aunt Tem. Why are you here today” Minta said
“ I’m here to come pick you up to come stay with me” Aunt Tem said
“Really I’m so happy I thought that I was going to go stay with that guys family my mom what’ s me to get marry to.”
“Well your not. Lets go to our car before it dark okay.” Minta’ s mom said
“Okay lets go” as Minta’ s mom laugh at Minta
At Aunt Tem’ s house
“Hey Tawan do you know were mom went” Sila said
“No I don’t, don’t worry she’ll come back” Tawan said
As they heard a car pulled up the went to see who it was.
“Mom!” Sila said looking out the widow he saw Minta. As Minta got out of the car she looked up and saw Sila and said
“Why…….Why are you here.”
“I should be the one to ask you why you’re here at my house.” Sila said
“What! Your house how can this be your house!” Minta asked
“Hey! Mom why is she here” Tawan asked as Minta and Sila was still arguing
“Oh! Minta she’s here to come live with us.” as Sila eyes widen and said
“What! Are you kidding me mom. Why is she here to come live with us?” Sila yelled
“She’s here because her mom what’ s her to be here. Now Sila come get her stuff and show her, her room okay” Aunt Tem said
“and don’t try to make any trouble okay.”
“Yes! Mom as Sila went and get Minta’ s stuff Tawan already went up to Minta and grabbed her into the house showing her, her room she will be staying in.
“Hey Minta your room will be beside Sila’s okay don’t worry he wont do anything to you if you don’t do any thing to him and remember that I will be here if you need any help. As Sila walked up the stair to put up Manta’s clothes he saw them together and said
“Hey can you two stop talking and come help me as Tawan went up to Sila and grabbed the suitcase out of Sila’s hand.
“Give it to me.” Tawan said
“Hey it’s okay I can get it myself! You can go rest know, Tawan.” Minta said going into her room as Tawan disappeared Sila grabbed Minta’ s hands and shoved her against the wall.
“Hey what are you trying to do let go of me. It hurts how the way your holding my hand Sila let go what’s your problem.” Minta asked
“My problem is you why are you here are you trying to get my moms money or something.” Sila said
“Hey I would never want your mom’s money okay and by the way why would I when my mom and your mom are best friends too.” Minta said
“Who knows maybe you just do.” Sila said
“Are you going to go crazy or something this my first day here and your already doing this to me besides I barley know you Sila so can you get your hands of me before your mom comes and see us its embarrassing.” Minta said
“What’s to be embarrassed about you want us to do this don’t you.” Sila said
“Well your really are going to go crazy after all.” as Minta tried to push of Sila off of her he grabbed Minta closer to her and kissed her and finally when Minta got free Sila wiped his mouth laughing saying
“This will be your first lesson if you try to seduce my mom into giving you money understand as Minta went up to him and slap Sila a crossed his face and said
“I will not also let you come kiss me so easily ether. As Sila got out of Manta’s room he closed the door hoping that his mom didn’t see him. He walked out and into his room. Thinking of what just happen talking to himself
“Why did I just do that to her what’s wrong with me.” Sila said to himself as he went to sleep.

The Next day
“Hey Minta,” Aunt Tem called her as Minta and Sila both got out of there rooms at the same time looking at each other they turned around and went down to the living room. Aunt Tem sat down as Tawan came down and said
“Mom I got to go to work now they just called and said it was busy so I got to go.”
“Hey! Tawan do I have to today” Sila asked
“What do you mean your also the owner whenever you don’t wont to come then don’t and when you do then go it’s not my choices.” Tawan said
“so that means that I don’t have to got right.” Sila said smiling evilly at Minta think to himself
“I will make your life miserable if you do stay here longer Minta.” thinking to himself angrily.
“Hey Sila why don’t you go to work you also know that its also busy over there to why don’t you go.” Aunt Tem said
“Oh mom I just wanted to stay home and look after Minta. She looks like she might want company that’s all” Sila said smiling at his mom.
“Oh really I don’t think that you like to watch over more like you what to hurt her” Aunt Tem said
“Mom why do you always say that to me” Sila asked
“ because its true ever girl I bring here you always sacred them off the first day” as Aunt Tem look at Minta
“Aunt Tem don’t worry about me Sila can’t hurt me and if he does then maybe you and my mom will arranged a marring for us and of course I don’t think that Sila would like that. Do you Sila. I mean I don’t think that Sila would like to marry a girl like me sense he think that I’m only here to still your money.” Minta asked
“Well that be a great idea you and Sila can get engaged before your birthday comes up Minta.” Aunt Tem said
“what! I was just saying for fun because me and Sila don’t even like each other how can I get marry to him! Hey! Sila aren’t you going to say anything.” Minta said
“Mom I don’t like the idea forcing someone to marry you I think that it just ain’t right.” Sila said trying to make his mom not think about the marriage.
“actually I’ve been thinking about the marriage long time ago I just didn’t tell you Sila. I already talk to Minta’ s mom and your engagement party is on Manta’s birthday.” Aunt Tem said
“WHAT! No we can’t get married we barley know each other.” they both said it at the same time
“Well it doesn’t mean you two can’t get to know each other you two are still young and Minta’ s
Birthday ain’t until next year.” Aunt Tem said

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
uhhh.. i'll merge your topics together >_<

sorry to say this but.. if it's still the same story, just post it here still.. no need to start another thread.. etc.. by doing so, it'll be more organized...

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
so sorry for the late update

Unpredictable fate
Chapter 3​

“ I’m sorry Aunt Tem but if you and my mom are going to make me marry someone I don’t wont to then maybe I shouldn’t be staying here. I’m so sorry that I even brought this up. I’m really sorry for the both of you Sila and Aunt Tem but I can’t get marry to you Sila. I know that you also don‘t want to get marry to me ether. But I got to go.” Minta said sitting up from the sofa as Aunt Tem stood up she fell but close enough Sila got her and settle her on the sofa as Minta ran up to Aunt Tem
“Minta! Aunt Tem said slowly faking everything that just happen.
“what Aunt tem I’ll do anything if you just ask verything that I can do just to make you better.” Minta said
“Really!” Aunt Tem said
“I’m mean really Minta will you do anything I tell you to do.” Aunt Tem said faking everything
“I want you and Sila to get married as soon as possible. I really want you to become my daughter in law before I die.” Aunt Tem said
“and Sila my son can you do this for me I don’t want to force you and Minta but I just wont to see my grandsons and granddaughters before I die.” Aunt Tem said sadly
“Mom you don’t need to beg me I’ll do anything you tell me to do” Sila said sadly thinking about his girlfriend Mew
“Then that means you will get engage with Minta right.”
“yes mom but I’m only doing this because of you not because of love but because of you and only you. Not her” Sila said as Minta looked away sadly thinking that she haves to get married with a guy who doesn’t even love her.
“Okay” Minta said walking out of the living room then went out into the garden. She went to the bench be hide the fence so know one will see her as she swing back and froth looking into the stream she wish she had never said yes to Aunt Tem. But it was to late Minta looked into the clear sky and said.
“Why! Does this have to happen to me. In a minute everything changes in a flash like this was to post to had happen. Why does fate always have to come and change everything.” Minta said crying to herself as she started to cry. Minta was sad for cause she had to marry someone who she does not love.
Sila
“Hey! Orn have you seen Minta and were she went” Sila said in a worry tone.
“No! but I did see her walking in the garden.” Orn said walking away.
“okay then.” as Sila went into the garden looking fir Minta but she was know were to be found. Minta was right be hide a fence were Sila couldn’t see her. So Sila went up to Minta’ s room waiting for her in there.
Minutes later
Minta stood up and walk inside seeing Orn.
“Oh hi Minta, Sila was just looking for you.”
“Did he say why he was looking for me.” Minta asked in a weak tone
“no he just said that where were you that’s all.” Orn said
“Oh okay then you can go know.” Minta said walking up to her room. Minta open her door and seeing Sila sitting there waiting for her.
“What are you doing in me room, Sila” Minta said
“ I came to talk to you what’s wrong with that.” Sila said
“What do you want to talk about.” Minta said slowly trying not to over do it.
“About the engaging party my mom and them are moving it up. I just wanted to tell you this. So how do you feel about it.” Sila said
“I don’t care if your mom an them are moving it up were still going to get engage either way so what’s your point telling me this.” Minta said.
“If your done please get out of my room I don’t feel good okay.”
“Let me ask you do you really want to marry me or your just here to get rich or something.” Sila said
“If you do then why don’t you just tell me.” Sila said in a anger voice.
“No! why do you always think of that, Sila do I seem like a person like that to you.” Minta asked
“Yes! you do.” Sila said grabbing Minta
“Then why are you going to get engage with a person like me then. If you think like that what am I to you!” Minta ask as tears began rolling over her eyes. Sila looked at Minta letting her go his hands was on her face. Sila said
“ You been crying all day haven’t you Minta.” As Sila wiped Minta’ s tears.
“I’m sorry.” Sila said letting go of Minta as Sila was leaving the room Minta fainted. Sila turned seeing Minta falll as he catch her Sila looked at Minta and recognize how beautiful Minta was he lifted her up onto the bed still staring at her he then recognize what her was doing he stood up and left the room.
Later that same day
“Hey Sila someone’ s here to come see you.” Orn said
“Tell them to come in.” Sila said
“okay then”
“Sila” Mew yell as ran huging Sila
“How was America” Sila said
“It was okay but you weren’t there with me.” Mew said
“I wish I was there but I can’t repeat our past can I” Sila said
“Why did you come back so early you still have one more year.” Sila siad
“ I do but they changed it so that’s why I came back to you.” Mew said
“So when will we get marry, Sila” Mew said

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Unpredictable fate
Chapter 4

“About that I think that it’m I’m possible for us now. I’m going to get marry with a nother girl my mom has picked out for me I’m really sorry Mew. But let go of me.” Sila Said sadly
“No! I can’t and I wont.. I wont let us end like this I can’t Sila. My love for you is as big as the sea and and as large as the earth. I wont let us end like this.” Mew said as she started to cry Sila grabbed her into a hug. As Minta work up she went downstairs she saw mew and Sila huging each other she hid from them so they didn’t see her.
“I’m sorry but I didn’t wont to get engage either but I had to my mom was beging me to so I said yes to her.” Sila said
“That girl I will never love her like I have evered loved you I mean it know matter what happens you’ll stay here with me right Mew.” Sila asked
“Like I said my love for you is big as the sea and as big as the earth. That’s how much I love you.” Mew said
“That’s a I need to know, I love you and always even if I get marry with someone else I will always love you and know one else. I really love you Mew please belive me.” Sila said to Mew
“I belive you Sila but right know I got to go….” Mew said leaving as Minta stood there crying she new that she was already in love with Sila from the first day they haved ever kiss. Minta went up to her room locking her door she stood there all night crying. She didn’t even go to eat when Aunt Tem was done cooking. When Sila was done eating he nottes that Minta was not there it was lonely for him not to have her there eating with them like always. So he went up to her room as he tried to open Minta’s door it was lock he didn’t remember locking it so he knocked on the door.
“Minta are you in there!” Sila said in a woory tone.Minta didn’t want to hear his voice so she coverd her hands against her ears.
“Minta! Are you in there. If your not going to answer then I’m going to knock over your door. Minta are you in there or not.” Sila said Minta couldn’t bare it so she stood up.
“What do you want!” Minta yelled
“ Unlock your door right know.” Sila siad
“Why should I” Minta asked
“If you don’t then I’m going to knock over your door. Do you understand.” Sila said
“Go away I don’t want to talk to you or hear your voice. Go away.” Minta yelled as she fell on the ground crying.
“Minta are you okay.” Aunt Tem said
“Open the door right know.” as Minta open the door and went and hugged Aunt Tem. Sila nottes that Minta was crying.
“why are you crying for Minta are you okay.” Aunt Tem said
“I’m okay I just misses home right know. That’s why I’m crying. I’m really okay” Minta said putting on a fake smile for Aunt Tem.
“I’m going back to sleep now I very tried today” Minta said going back into her room as soon as Sila’s mom left he push her door open.
“Minta now tell me why your crying.” Sila said
“I’m not crying maybe your just blind now get out of my room.” Minta said
“Why do you always mess around with me Sila. Why don’t you just go back to your girlfriend Mew do you remember her from today.” Minta said
“Girlfriend… you saw everything didn’t you.” Sils said grabbing Minta up closer to him.
“Hey! Let go of me your hutring my arm Sila.” Minta said
“Good now that you know how people get hurt now.” Sila said
“But these two things are totally different from each other. Do you think that you’re the only one who gets hurt.” Minta said
“Then tell me why were you hurt that you are crying then.” Sila said
“I told you I just miss my home and everyone else what part of that didn’t you get.” Minta said
“ I know that your lying to me Minta know tell me why were you crying” Sila demanded
“I don’t need to tell you anything your not me and you don’t know how I feel right know so just get out of my life.” Minta said
“No! I wont” as he grabbed her down on the bed he kissed her on the mouth then her neck.
“Get off of me!” Minta repeated as soon a minutes passes Sila notates Minta wasn’t screaming anymore he looked up at her as she laid there tears came down her cheeks Sila looked at her then standing up he left her room into his own room. Minta laid there crying all night as Sila was thinking to himself for why would he do that. Why would he do that to Minta he stood there all night nether one of them moved that night until morning.
Minta stood up and went to the bathroom still not knowing what to do after that she didn’t want to see Sila cause she don’t know what’s going to happen next is she going to have a good life after that or is she going to live through it all again.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
New Reader:

Sila, wat a pain. (But who could resist him) :p
I'm crying with Mintha. T_T

Can't wait for more.

Hmm, I think I'll make you a poster for this fic, cuz I just seem to luv n luv'em even more!!!!

Yeah, I'm done! :D It's kinda plain, ekkk...
Hope you like it! :D

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
nice keep it up...:p
you're doin great so far lol...love bie and fang...XD
and nice poster jeeja
they're soooooo good
XD

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love it so far...can't wait for more of View n Tawan parts in the future.. love ton n arien together...they're cute couple..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
thinks alot i needed a poster for my finfac

New Reader:

Sila, wat a pain. (But who could resist him) :p
I'm crying with Mintha. T_T

Can't wait for more.

Hmm, I think I'll make you a poster for this fic, cuz I just seem to luv n luv'em even more!!!!

Yeah, I'm done! :D It's kinda plain, ekkk...
Hope you like it! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
i lovee the poster of bie, fang, ton, && aerin.
haha,, im a huge bie && fang fan, too.
hun, we are together on this.
haha.., :]

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Unpredictable fate​
Chapter 5

Minta are you okay” Aunt Tem said
“Yes do you need anything.” Minta said
“oh today you have to go with me to go pick up your dress I order for you are you to come with me to go try on your dress.” Aunt Tem said
“Um… well.. Is it just the two of us or is it going to be me only going.” Minta ask
“Minta of course not Sila is going to go with us remember he is going to be you husband in the future.” Aunt Tem said as Minta walked off thinking about a way for Sila not to come with them.
“No problem Minta were sister’s what are sisters for right.”
“Yeah! I guess so.” Minta said closing her phone then into the garden trying to hide from Sila so he wouldn’t see her and so they wont have to fight or remember what had happen last night.

Back to Sila
“Hey mom” Sila said almost walking out of the house his mom said
“Sila what are you going.”
“um.. I’m going to a friend’s house that all.” Sila said
“Who’s house are you going to is it a girl or a guy.” Aunt Tem said as Minta came in hearing everything she says
“It’s a guys house mom.” Minta said looking at Sila then away still mad about yesterday.
“Mom! You just called me mom Minta.” Aunt Tem said
“Yes I want to try to get use of calling you mom that’s all.” Minta said
“Hey mom can I talk to Minta for a moment.” Sila said
“Sure why not go ahead and talk to her I’ll go away.” Aunt Tem said as soon as Minta heard what he said she walked out of the room into the garden.
“Wait! Minta I really need to talk to you why did you just help a minute ago.” Sila said holding Minta’ s hand.
“I wanted to help because I wanted to besides we will never be in love right so that’s why I just wanted to do good needs before I get marry with you that’s all.” Minta said
“Minta! I’m sorry about what happen yesterday night I… I didn’t mean too and I’m really sorry.” Sila said
“You need to go before your girlfriend gets mad at you. I don’t want to be in the middle of this.” Minta said
“Thank you for helping me Minta.” Sila said
“It’s okay.” Minta said sadly walking away
Tawan and View

“So when will you go home and how many days are you going to stay here at my house.” View ask
“Me not long I got to go home to Sila and Minta there not getting along like at all so that’s why I have to go back home. View I’ll tell my mom that I want to get marry with you okay how does that sound like.” Tawan said
“That sounds good but.” View said
“I haven’t told my mom that I wont to get engage with you yet Tawan. I’m afraid she will disagree with us about the marring.” View said
“Don’t worry to much about it I can take care of it.” Tawan said
“Two people who loves each other so much can get though anything like you and me.”
“okay I truss you know don’t you dare cheat on me or else I’ll surly kill you understand.” View said
“Okay! Okay! I understand I love you View.” Tawan said
“I love you to now go to work today or you will be late for your meeting today.” View said smiling at Tawan as he left.
Sila and Mew

“Minta what do you think about this dress it’s so pretty if you were these dresses then you will be the pretties bride ever Sila is so lucky to have you as his faience.” Aunt Te said
“oh well I’m not that pretty.” Minta said
“yes you are one of the counter lady said.”
“oh well here his a picture of him do you want to see.” Aunt Tem said showing her Sila’s picture
“lets try on the dresses why don’t we” Minta said. As Mew an Sila went in the same store Minta and Aunt Tem was in. they walked in as the counter girl said
“hey aren’t you about to get engage with that one prettier girl what’s her name oh.. It’s Minta yeah know I remember they were just in here a minute ago.”
“Sila let’s not listen to her okay let’s go.” Mew said as she saw a pretty white dress she went over there and got it at the same time Minta grabbed it to.
“Hey! You this is my dress I got it before you did so give it to me.” Mew said
Minta looked at her as Sila came running over to them.
“Sila you’re here also, so this must be your girlfriend. Nice to meet you my name is Minta I’m going to get marry to Sila.” Minta said sadly
“Oh so you’re the one that’s going to marry my Sila you know your even not that pretty that’s why Sila doesn’t want to marry you.” Mew said
“if I’m not pretty then I guess you not either.” Minta said
“I can see why Sila loves you so much and the only one who can handle a person like you. I don’t know why there’s people like you in this world I mean he must really have bad taste in woman like you.” Minta said madly
“Hey! Minta can you not make thing’s get worse.” Sila said
“I didn’t but look at the person who’s making fun of me first maybe you weren’t listening to me the first time I said it people like your girlfriend doesn’t care about anyone except herself I can tell that for a fact.” Minta said
“Hey you who do you think you are to say that to my Sila. Do you know who I am.” Mew said
“ I don’t need to know who you are cause your not important enough for me to remember. Oh and I’m sorry if that’s the truth now give me my dress or I will call the police on you for stealing my stuff.” Minta said
“Your stuff this your stuff please I can get a better one. Then I will like to see whenever Sila’s mom knows that you were the one to say that her designs are ugly.” Minta said leavening with the dress.
“Hey you come back here.” as Mew followed Minta then pulled her back to hit her on her face.
“You dare hit me” Minta said hitting her twice as Sila came and grabbed Minta.
“Hey! What do you think your doing to my girlfriend.” Sila said
“Girlfriend.” Aunt Tem Said at Sila as she came over seeing everything that had happen.
“Mom!” Sila said
“Sila how can you do this Minta is going to be your wife in the future.” Aunt Tem said
“mom I don’t want to marry her. I don’t love her.” Sila said as his mom came and started hitting him.
Minta came and stop Aunt Tem.
“Aunt Tem stop hitting him if your going to hit him then hit me to I allow him to get back with his girlfriend I should be the one you hit. Me and Sila don’t love each other but we get marry because we wanted all of you to be happy.” Minta said as she started to cry
“Even if we get marry Sila would never come and love me but I will always love him” Minta said as everything started slipping out of her mouth. Sila looked at Minta with surprise thinking that he will never think that Minta will have feelings for him.
“I got to go now” Minta said running out the shop
“Sila help me up” Mew said handing her hand up at Sila as Sila looked down at her Aunt Tem said
“Sila I think that you should go after Minta instead I’m worry about her know sense she just ran out like that I’m scared she might do something crazy.” Aunt Tem said
Sila and Minta

Sila ran out the shop and ran after Minta. Manta was still running when Sila spotted her near at the beach. Sila ran after her as Minta was crying.
“Minta wait a minute I want to talk to.” Sila said but Minta didn’t stop running. Sila ran as fast as he could to catch up to Minta seconds later Sila got hold of her he shoved her up toward him.
“ I told you to stop why didn’t you stop.” Sila said to Minta. Minta stood there crying trying to get his hand off of her.
“What do you want get off of me and go back to you girlfriend you shouldn’t be following me I’m no use in your life why are you always following me!” Minta said trying to push Sila away from her but he gripped her hands together tightly against his hands then he said
“stop being so stubborn! Will you just stop ether way I’m not going to let you go so easily. My mom told me to take care of you.” Sila said
“let go of me I don’t want to talk to you.” Minta said as Sila hold her tighter thinking about want had happen earlier he said
“Minta what you said earlier that you liked me is that true.” Sila ask

jeeja

aww...this is coming along great.
the ooss and awws...so sweet.
lol, she's totally falling for him. :p

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Unpredictable fate
Chapter 6

“ what let go of me I don’t want to discuss this with you.” Minta said
“well you have to or I will….”Sila said as he was going to continued.
“or you will do what” Minta ask
“I will……I will tell my mom to move the engagement to be our wedding day instead” Sila said
“I…….I just said that so your mom will stop yelling at you Sila“ Minta said
“ so you worry about me” Sila ask
“no! I just……. Just didn’t want you to get hurt” Minta said
“so you do worry about me” Sila said looking into Manta’s eyes
“Sila you can let go of me now we already discuss this.” Minta said letting go of Sila’s hands.
“Minta I really want to know how you feel.” Sila said
“ we have nothing to talk with each other anymore I’m sorry Sila” Minta said letting go of Sila
“Minta why can’t you just tell me instead of lying to yourself.” Sila said
“ how about you why don’t you just go back to your girlfriend and stay with her because right now I don’t need anyone right now” Minta said
“Minta I can’t just let this go like nothing happed at all” Sila said holding Manta’s hands firmly.
“Sila I think that you should let go of my hands before someone comes and sees us” Minta said
“Minta will you stop changing the subject” Sila said
“I’m not trying to change the subject but I mean it for real” Minta said
“ who will see us were at the beach” Sila said as Minta said
“yeah right now run and don’t look back” Minta said
“what!” Sila said looking back he saw news reporters running up to them taking pictures of them.
“ I told you not to look back didn’t I” Minta said as they were running from them not noticing they both were holding hands. But soon after that they lost the reporters by hiding be hide a building close to them exhausted breathing hard they looked at each other from side to side they both started to laugh. As Sila was at the other side of Minta’ s right hand they finally notates they both were holding hands. As Sila turned facing Minta they both looked at each other as Sila went up closer to Minta slowly there lips touched turning into a gentle kiss and when Sila pulled back slowly as Minta looked at him with surprised touching her lips. As Sila stood there feeling a little awkwardly not comprehending what just happen. As they both went back to the car not talking to each other at all.

At Home
When Minta and Sila got home Aunt Tem told them to sit they also saw View and Tawan sitting there having a worry expression on their faces.
“is there anything wrong” Sila ask
“no! it’s that Tawan and View what’s to get marry.” Aunt tem said
“What! View you can’t get marry so fast even if your older then me I don’t a prove” Minta said
“Minta! I already told mom and them and said yes why don’t you a prove” View said
“ I will a prove you two if you to do make your wedding day on the same day as me and Sila when we get engage.” Minta said
“Minta this is your sisters wedding day and I don’t think we should do it the same day as you and Sila.” Tawan said
“why not I mean so this matter wont be hard on your mom Tawan I think you should know already that your mom is old now and I don’t wont her to worry to much about this” Minta said
“Minta you…” Tawan said
“Tawan, Minta does have a point I mean I also don’t want your mom to worry to much about it about the wedding” View said as Tawan looked at View not wanting to do the wedding the same day as Sila and Minta.
“Alright then you guys stop fighting already I think that Minta’ s idea is fine and it’s getting late now you all go take a shower and go to sleep.” Aunt Tem said walking back up stairs to g to sleep.

[color="#0000FF"]Later on that same day[/color]
Minta was sitting outside on the bench swinging it Sila came walking out side when he saw Minta looking out to the stars.
“I wish I was one of this stars your looking at right now” Sila said as Minta looked at him
“well if you were one of the stars I wouldn’t know which one it is for me to pick out.” Minta said
“don’t need to worry because I’ll be the biggest star up there and when you see one then that be me your thinking about.” Sila said
“ who would want to think about you” Minta said
“ maybe you were I mean you could have been thinking about the ……” Sila said stopping as Minta finally realize what he was talking about.
“hey I was not thinking about that.” Minta said touching her lips embarrassed
“are you sure, Minta I mean your holding your lips right now and what could that mean if your not thinking about me.” Sila said smiling.
“hey Sila for the last time I wasn’t thinking about the kiss today” Minta said as she covered her mouth embarrassed saying what Sila wanted her to say. As Sila look at her slowly bending down as Minta slant down the bench. But then Minta fastly got up as Sila got her by the waist.
“hey let go of me” Minta said as she started blushing
“Minta!” Sila said softly
“what!” Minta said as Sila was still holding her
“Minta tomorrow will you go out with me to go eat” Sila said
“I don’t know” Minta said

jeeja

“I wish I was one of this stars your looking at right now” Sila said as Minta looked at him
this line is so sweet :wub: Bie's the only star I look up to at night lol :p haha

keep up the good work! :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Chapter 7
“just go with me okay I’ll come pick you up because tomorrow I have a shooting to take for the new company coming up.” Sila said
“I guess if you want to take me it’s up to you Sila but I don’t want any more problem while we go eat.” Minta said
“okay I’ll pick you up okay wait for me.” Sila said going back inside the house smiling.

Next Day
“So Minta were are you going to go today.” View ask
“me! I might go eat with Sila today” Minta said
“really wow I thought that you and Sila didn’t like each other” View said
“I don’t know actually that’s what I thought at first but something happen yesterday that just made him being nice to me all of a sudden.” Minta said
“oh… so when is he coming to pick you up.” View ask
“when he’s done with all his work at there company” Minta said
“ohhhh… so can I help you get ready” View ask
“don’t you have a wedding to do” Minta ASK
“so you still have a engagement to plan also” View said
“no I don’t I’m already done with everything” Minta said
“it’s only you now” Minta said again
“if your done have you told Aunt tem yet” View ask
“I haven’t but I want to know Sila more then this if Aunt Tem knows she’ll make us get engage earlier then you think” Minta said
“so wants wrong with you two getting engage early” View ask
“I don’t know Sila that well and I want to get to know him that’s all if he’s mean or nice is he sweet or rude” Minta said
“do you know what I think I think that he’s nice for my own opinion.” View said
“yeah you didn’t get to know him when I first came here it was like jail.” Minta said
“ why what did he do to you” View ask as Minta looked at her
“nothing he did nothing to me” Minta said stuttering
“are you alright you seem a little uncomfortable talking about this” view said
“its nothing I got to go fix up now” Minta said leaving the room. As view looked at her weirdly.

Sila and Tawan
“Sila you seem your like your in a hurry is there anything wrong with you today” Tawan ask
“no I just need to go somewhere today” Sila said
“with who” Tawan replied
“with Minta” Sila said
“so does that mean you and Minta are like couples now” Tawan said
“no!” Sila said
“then why are you hanging out with her then” Tawan said as Sila thought about what Tawan just said he forgot how much he hated her it was like he was caught on an spell then snapped out of it.
“Sila do you here me is there something your trying to do like hurt her” Tawan said
“no I….I got to go” Sila said walking out of the photo shoot. Then calling Minta’ s phone.
“hello who’s this” Minta said
“oh Minta I’m not going to eat with you today in another day okay” Sila said as he hung up his cell phone. As Minta sat there on the bed with sadness looking forward to the dinner they were going to have.
“alright” Minta said slowly disappointed. As view came up to Minta’ s room.
“Minta are you in there I’m going to come in alright” View said
“come in” Minta said as View opened the door.
“Minta I’m going to stay here with you mom said for me to come live here with you how does that sound.” View said
“that’s good you can come sleep in here with me.” Minta said
“oh! about that Aunt Tem told me to go sleep in the room beside of Tawan’ s thou” View said
“okay then.” Minta said
“well aren’t you going to get ready for the your dinner with Sila” View said
“no he just called to cancel it so I wont be going anymore I’m just going to stay home and clean or help Aunt Tem around here.” Minta said
“well who does he think he is just to do that to you ask you to go out then set you up why do you put up with him” View said
“I thought you said that you liked him” Minta said
“not anymore.” View said
“well get over it I did and you should to.” Minta said
“look I know your hurt and you try to keep it inside but sometime you can just leave your emotion inside sometime you have to show it to.” View said
“View you know I don’t like showing my emotions to anyone” Minta said
“Minta please stop acting like nothing had ever happen I hate whenever you act like this you act like your not even my sister I know at all.” View said
“View I’m sorry but I want to be alone now” Minta said
“no I’m not going anywhere until you tell me the truth of what had happen while you stay here in this house with Sila” View said
Back to Tawan and Sila
“oh hey I thought that you were going to go somewhere with Minta aren’t you” Tawan said
“no not anymore I just called her to cancel it” Sila said
“but your not even doing anything at all after this” Tawan said
“I have more important stuff to do then Go out with her” Sila said
“well you were the one to ask her to go with you right why do you suddenly change your mind.” Tawan said
“just leave me why don’t you why do you always try to bug in with my problems” Sila said
“ why can’t I, I just worry about you Sila” Tawan said
“well you don’t need to I’m all grown up know” Sila said
“I don’t care if your all grown up know, Sila I don’t want you to end up regretting everything you about to do” Tawan said
“Regret what” Sila said
“ you’ll know when the time comes” Tawan said leaving