underage kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
first of all.
i'm not setting up a date with men my father's age and i'm not a pre-adolescent.
chue vang is trying to drop off an instrumental cd for me
but i don't want to tell him where i live.. so i'm telling him where i work.
get your facts straight.
thank you very much.

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GOT CAUGHT! DON'T WORRY... LIKE YOU, I'M BLESSED WITH A LIFE OF MY OWN AS WELL, EXCEPT I HIT ON PEOPLE CLOSER MY AGE, NOT MY FATHER'S. :lol:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GOT CAUGHT! DON'T WORRY... LIKE YOU, I'M BLESSED WITH A LIFE OF MY OWN AS WELL, EXCEPT I HIT ON PEOPLE CLOSER MY AGE, NOT MY FATHER'S. :lol:
if i wanted to keep my music requests private, i would have messaged him.
i never wrote anything personal to him.. so i don't care if the world sees it.
hmm... and my father is dead.
good for you if you are blessed with your own life..
why don't you focus on that instead..

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
if i wanted to keep my music requests private, i would have messaged him.
i never wrote anything personal to him.. so i don't care if the world sees it.
hmm... and my father is dead.
good for you if you are blessed with your own life..
why don't you focus on that instead..
IMAGINE HOW SPICIER THIS FORUM COULD BE IF PAJ ZAUB COULD JOIN YOU AND I. LOL. TAKE THIS BITTERNESS OF YOURS AS A LEARNER LESSON BEFORE YOU START BAD-MOUTHING ABOUT OTHERS AGAIN.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
IMAGINE HOW SPICIER THIS FORUM COULD BE IF PAJ ZAUB COULD JOIN YOU AND I. LOL. TAKE THIS BITTERNESS OF YOURS AS A LEARNER LESSON BEFORE YOU START BAD-MOUTHING ABOUT OTHERS AGAIN.

i'd love for her to join this forum too.
bad-mouthing people? sounds familiar.
practice what you preach before you say anything to me.
if she cannot handle criticism.. that's her problem.

Ready2Finish

sarNie Egg
go ahead and add all the things you'd like to say.
i don't care.
there is no truth to anything.
believe what you want.
you're like a crazy britney spears running around in this forum.

..... AND YOU CAN'T HELP BUT FOLLOW ME AROUND. SOMEONE'S PISSED!!! :lol:

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Paj Zaub is THE MOST beautiful woman i have ever seen...I would LOVE to have her body AND her beautiful looks. She also knows to Model a lot too... MUCH MUCH MUCH better than anyone on America's Next Top Model... Those pictures? Psf! you guys haven't seen anything yet...we/I want more! She should model some more SHOW more CLEAVAGE!!! I LOVE Cleavage especially hers! .........

Puahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahaha OMG!!!! DId i get anyone with that trick?! LOL... OMG that was fun to write, laughing my ass off the whole while... I was only joking the whole while... .LOL>>><<<<<<<<<<

A little FYI : Most of Asian people like all other People in the thrid world country, regardless of where they are, have different diffinitions of what is legal age...as long as you can start reproducing kids, and can carry a bucket of water or a basket of vegetables GO ON!!!! Advertising I assume is HIGHLY recommend too! LOL...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Paj Zaub is THE MOST beautiful woman i have ever seen...I would LOVE to have her body AND her beautiful looks. She also knows to Model a lot too... MUCH MUCH MUCH better than anyone on America's Next Top Model... Those pictures? Psf! you guys haven't seen anything yet...we/I want more! She should model some more SHOW more CLEAVAGE!!! I LOVE Cleavage especially hers! .........
Puahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahaha OMG!!!! DId i get anyone with that trick?! LOL... OMG that was fun to write, laughing my ass off the whole while... I was only joking the whole while... .LOL>>><<<<<<<<<<

A little FYI : Most of Asian people like all other People in the thrid world country, regardless of where they are, have different diffinitions of what is legal age...as long as you can start reproducing kids, and can carry a bucket of water or a basket of vegetables GO ON!!!! Advertising I assume is HIGHLY recommend too! LOL...
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHERE YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED AN ADULT UNTIL THE AGE 18.
she does not model better than the girls on america's next top model... you might want to review that show again.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok I know I'm gonna sound like a B* when I say this, but since I gained interest in this topic to; I'm going to post my opinions even if it isn't any of my business; but wait? this is going on in a public forum so therefore is somewhat of everyone's business? anyhow I'm not trying to offend anyone or take sides; but I just have to say that both of you are dragging this onto more than it sound be

1. Ready2Finish you claim to be adult and carry all these degrees and etc. well as an adult and a much mature individual you should know not to taunt someone especially start rumors about them? I mean I am pretty educated myself, but I don't go around attempting to expose peoples dirty laundry? a philosopher once said "the more intelligent and wise do not waste their time speaking" meaning you shouldn't parade your degree around when you are really acting like a child. You are doing exactly what she is doing... I don't mean to offend you or disrespect you, but you should analyze your behavior

2. nkaujhmooblauj I totally understand that you are defending yourself against rumors, but at the same time a lot of people see it two ways 1. you defend yourself because you are in the hot seat and 2. you defend yourself because you are angry. Also there would have been a better approach which is to message the person causing the problems directly and if they refuse to cooperate then you message a mod or administrator.

I didn't mean to target any of you directly; but I am writing this why? because it tells you two that thats what you are doing to each other; you two may or may not be thinking "oh why did she call me out out of the whole thread" exactly! "why did you two call each other out" or one of you call the other out. sarNworld is a friendly place and we've never really had problems with members disliking each other .. sure we have members who argue and etc... but what you two are doing is beginning to get out of hand

and sarN girl I'm sorry for getting involved :p as a sarNie veteran I just had to speak my

p.s one more thing you don't start a thread like this and don't expect fans to get furious and defensive; I've learned that very well...

mind

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Ok I know I'm gonna sound like a B* when I say this, but since I gained interest in this topic to; I'm going to post my opinions even if it isn't any of my business; but wait? this is going on in a public forum so therefore is somewhat of everyone's business? anyhow I'm not trying to offend anyone or take sides; but I just have to say that both of you are dragging this onto more than it sound be

1. Ready2Finish you claim to be adult and carry all these degrees and etc. well as an adult and a much mature individual you should know not to taunt someone especially start rumors about them? I mean I am pretty educated myself, but I don't go around attempting to expose peoples dirty laundry? a philosopher once said "the more intelligent and wise do not waste their time speaking" meaning you shouldn't parade your degree around when you are really acting like a child. You are doing exactly what she is doing... I don't mean to offend you or disrespect you, but you should analyze your behavior

2. nkaujhmooblauj I totally understand that you are defending yourself against rumors, but at the same time a lot of people see it two ways 1. you defend yourself because you are in the hot seat and 2. you defend yourself because you are angry. Also there would have been a better approach which is to message the person causing the problems directly and if they refuse to cooperate then you message a mod or administrator.

I didn't mean to target any of you directly; but I am writing this why? because it tells you two that thats what you are doing to each other; you two may or may not be thinking "oh why did she call me out out of the whole thread" exactly! "why did you two call each other out" or one of you call the other out. sarNworld is a friendly place and we've never really had problems with members disliking each other .. sure we have members who argue and etc... but what you two are doing is beginning to get out of hand
and sarN girl I'm sorry for getting involved :p as a sarNie veteran I just had to speak my

p.s one more thing you don't start a thread like this and don't expect fans to get furious and defensive; I've learned that very well...

mind

i'm a defensive person.. i'll admit to that.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
nothing wrong with that; I to am a defensive person, but then sometimes you have to realize "there is just no helping some people" the more you argue with them the more childish you start to sound along with them...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
nothing wrong with that; I to am a defensive person, but then sometimes you have to realize "there is just no helping some people" the more you argue with them the more childish you start to sound along with them...
true.
some people will always label you.
i'm not saying i've never labeled anyone..
there just seems to be so crazy people in here
i mean, if something happened outside of sarn and people brought it here to sarn
i wouldn't mind.
but because it started in here with someone's misunderstanding and false claim,
i'm going to clarify it with people.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
speaking of underage kids.. look at this.. ahaha. don't get me wrong. i aint got nothing against her. she's underage. come on...
i have to say, she does have some nice pics but these.. uhhh.. no.

-last two pic. what is she doing? she looks funny. hehe..

I'm sorrie but if you reallie tink she's tat weird and her pichas are that horrible how about stop digging them up and posting them up for badmouthing...and for the other picha..who doesn't have bad pichas?? come on...i tink u're going a little over board..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I'm sorrie but if you reallie tink she's tat weird and her pichas are that horrible how about stop digging them up and posting them up for badmouthing...and for the other picha..who doesn't have bad pichas?? come on...i tink u're going a little over board..
of course everyone's got bad pictures.
i never said anything about that one..
all i said was she needed make up and she looked old.
thank god for lighting and photoshop.
that's why men are the real beauties. =DDD

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
no not really.

did you not read what i said. she (paj zaub) does have some nice pics but for some..

it looks weird.. why? it doesnt look right. look at the pic. study it well..looks so unprofessional.

like the last one, i posted. looks AWKWARD. why are u going to lean on a chair & smile at it.. WEIRD!

--well just in case some people in here might think that im hating. im not. ahhaa.. just speaking the truth here..& of course this is my opinion so deal with it.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
no not really.

did you not read what i said. she (paj zaub) does have some nice pics but for some..

it looks weird.. why? it doesnt look right. look at the pic. study it well..looks so unprofessional.

like the last one, i posted. looks AWKWARD. why are u going to lean on a chair & smile at it.. WEIRD!

--well just in case some people in here might think that im hating. im not. ahhaa.. just speaking the truth here..& of course this is my opinion so deal with it.
some people in here don't read things...
lolz..

candi

sarNie Juvenile
no not really.

i think the pic is nice...but she could've held a rose or a wine glass...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

hahaa.. im not saying i have a perfect body n the best looks but WOW! really.. you would like to have her body n looks???? hahahaaa... funny.
if you're a man then YEAH, I understand...but if youre a girl... uhhhh...**think again**

WTf.. uh no. you cant compare her to America's Next Top Model.. NO JOKE! lmao.

ahaha.. TRICK? naw... i dun think so. u meant it. aha..

i think the pic is nice...but she could've held a rose or a wine glass...
yah thats what i said.. maybe if she was holding something.. the picture wouldnt look that weird.. n she's like sticking her ass out.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.