underage kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
like i said....she's not naked you don't see nasty stuff....okay.... its just a towel rap around her....she's not naked so its not that of a big deal.....and underage??????....i thought she's 18 already this year so.......... she's not under age anymore n also not a kid..too........

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
like i said....she's not naked you don't see nasty stuff....okay.... its just a towel rap around her....she's not naked so its not that of a big deal.....and underage??????....i thought she's 18 already this year so.......... she's not under age anymore n also not a kid..too........
she is not even 18 yet.
i never said she was totally naked.
do people not read anymore?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
WELL YOU USED THE WORD "NAKED" THAT DOES MEAN THAT IT'S TOTALLY/HALF NAKED.....WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE..?...AND OF COURSE SHE IS 18 THIS YEAR...N SHE'S NOT A KID ANYMORE....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
WELL YOU USED THE WORD "NAKED" THAT DOES MEAN THAT IT'S TOTALLY/HALF NAKED.....WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE..?...AND OF COURSE SHE IS 18 THIS YEAR...N SHE'S NOT A KID ANYMORE....
wow.
half and totally naked are two different things.
and she's not 18 yet. when she won the pageant.. she was only 16. it's only been a year.
and yes.. it does make a difference when you are going to be 18 and already legal.
come to think of it.. how old are you anyways?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
so that means that if your 16 you can't wear a tanks top...?....buy the way half/totally naked is combine.... so it would be the same as naked..what's the difference it has the world naked in there...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
stay in school too please........ to get yourself more educated....lol....j/k....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i'm already starting my college ge's during high school...soo...see you there.. hope to have classes with you..:kiss:
it doesn't seem like you're making use of anything you've learned.
you don't even know what half naked and totally naked is..
like you said.. "it has the word naked in it.."
does that mean that butter and butterfly is the same thing too?
no. not really.
ask your teachers and professors if you don't understand it.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
along the way please ask yourself along with ur professors too...bye i'm off this thread.....u talk too much....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
exactly. that is MY opinion. so why are you trippin?

that's good that you will still care about what your parents think.. happy early bday to you...

we'll just have to wait and see... little girls grow up faster than you think.
who's tripping? if someone on here is tripping it surely ain't me...

yes time will tell tat's why i said wen she does come back and tell me about it...btw thanx for the earlier b-day wish...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
speaking of underage kids.. look at this.. ahaha. don't get me wrong. i aint got nothing against her. she's underage. come on...
i have to say, she does have some nice pics but these.. uhhh.. no.

-last two pic. what is she doing? she looks funny. hehe..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
speaking of underage kids.. look at this.. ahaha. don't get me wrong. i aint got nothing against her. she's underage. come on...
i have to say, she does have some nice pics but these.. uhhh.. no.

-last two pic. what is she doing? she looks funny. hehe..

she looks hella old!
she needs make up forreals...
lolz

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
WHAT ABOUT PRE-ADOLESCENTS TRYING TO HIT ON OLD MEN? :huh: HUNNY, BEING MATURE DOESN'T MEAN SETTING UP DATES WITH MEN YOUR FATHER'S AGE.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=211701870
first of all.
i'm not setting up a date with men my father's age and i'm not a pre-adolescent.
chue vang is trying to drop off an instrumental cd for me
but i don't want to tell him where i live.. so i'm telling him where i work.
get your facts straight.
thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.