Ua Zoo Tau Ntuj Ntoo

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I WENT TO JULY 4TH AND SAW SOME PEPO PUTTING ON THIS MOVIE AND I WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT'S GOOD.. I SAW A LITTLE BIT AND IT LOOKED GOOD.. THE DUBBING SEEMED LIKE IT WAS GOOD.. AND THE P'EK IS HOTT..
O YEA.. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE NAME OF IT IN THAI.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i dont kno the name of it, but do u kno how it goes....

i heard of one and theres like the first wife who has twins and the second wife has two kids that is the daddy's cuz she used other guys stuff to have kids cuz she couldnt have kids with the daddy....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
can you give us more information? you said it was dubbed....so is it thai, chinese, korean? And do you know who stars in it?

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
this lakorn seems pretty boring to me b/c the story was so fukked up..but if you're into OG movies..like my grandma, mom etc they all loved it and watch it nonstop..me i didnt like the hmong version..but i liked the story of their children..its wayyy better!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
this movie is okay...but lemme tell you....some people on the cover of the movie aren't even IN the movie....which i found kinda stupid....

it's a THAI movie....i don't know the original name...but the summary is...

this one guy married a second wife and the lady couldn't have kids with him so she used this one other guy to have kids...but the second wife told the guy that the first wife cheated on him and that the first wife's two kids weren't the guys so the guy totally rejected the first wife's two kids..he beat them and all that other stuff....

when they grew up, the daughter of the first wife falls in love with this rich handsome dude who is about to get engaged with the second wife's daughter....and the first wife's son ends up falling in love with the rich dude's sister who is about to get engaged with the second wife's son....(are you still with me???) yea...and then the husband ends up finding out about how the second wife cheated on him to have kids and that they weren't his and the first wife's kids were really his....the second wife goes crazy and kills herself (something like that...i dun remember...) and the husband ends up loving the first wife again and he takes in the second wife's kids even though they aren't his....and the first wife's kids ends up marrying the rich guy and the rich guy's sister.....something like that....

it's true what rukD2B said....if you love those kinda old lakorn movies..this is it....but the story of the kids is better....and they weren't a lot of romantic scenes between the pra'ek and nang'ek.....well i thought...overall i thought it was okay...not the best because i'm not into that drama of first wife second wife thing...i'd suggest borrowing it from someone who has it if you know anyone...because this is one of those movies where you'll only watch it once and never watch again.....

DUCKIE

sarNie Elites
i love this Lakorn ... i don't know about you guys but this is one of my favorite ...

well the story line is like what " beamie " had said ... but its also about the second wife wanting revenge because the second wife thought that the husband kill her parents ... so use married him and make his life a living hell for him ...

it's really sad how the husband treated the first wife and how the first wife well always love him ...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh I've seen that movie... i saw the Thai version..& some part of the hmong..

pretty good storyline...i like it.. :)

what's that guy's name again.. he play as the son..
Aum artichat or something like that... yeah... :)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
oh I've seen that movie... i saw the Thai version..& some part of the hmong..

pretty good storyline...i like it.. :)

what's that guy's name again.. he play as the son..
Aum artichat or something like that... yeah... :)
[post="144347"][/post]​
do u kno wats the thai title???

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
FOUND IT!!! :D

took me a while...

title: "Buang leh sanae ha"

Starring: Kalmolchanok komolthiti, Nuti kemayothin, Tunyares Ramnarong..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
FOUND IT!!! :D

took me a while...

title: "Buang leh sanae ha"

Starring: Kalmolchanok komolthiti, Nuti kemayothin, Tunyares Ramnarong..

[post="144423"][/post]​
is it this one??? the guy in the middle is correct but the other people dont look like it......

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
mongstaness said:
is it this one??? the guy in the middle is correct but the other people dont look like it......
[post="144561"][/post]​
well, i'm not sure if you guys are talking about this one... but by reading beamie's.. brief summary.she gave us... it is this lakorn... Tunya & Aum artichart... Tunya plays as the first wife daughter.. and Aum plays as the aunt/friend son... the dude in the middle is the father.. and the lady in the middle is the second wife.. she's so evil...

:rolleyes:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
well, i'm not sure if you guys are talking about this one... but by reading beamie's.. brief summary.she gave us... it is this lakorn... Tunya & Aum artichart... Tunya plays as the first wife daughter.. and Aum plays as the aunt/friend son... the dude in the middle is the father.. and the lady in the middle is the second wife.. she's so evil...
:rolleyes:
[post="144862"][/post]​
some of the cahracters look like they play in it but the first wife i dont see her there....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
mongstaness said:
some of the cahracters look like they play in it but the first wife i dont see her there....
[post="145272"][/post]​
ey, i could be wrong.. let me check again... & oh yeah, the first wife is not there.. ummm.... be back if i find it.. :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
yup that's the right one...I've seen the thai version...it's kinda good cutting out the bad people...it's a pretty sweet lkaorn but I htought it was stupid how the 2nd wife used her life messing up the husband's life thinking he's the one who killed her parents...I mean she could've done something else like kill him or something...don't waste your life...